WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The screen has a very comfortable size to write with one hand. Or my hand has a very comfortable size to write on this screen with one hand.

I'm really wondering how the battery will play out. I'll certainly have to show the phone a few people, and I'll probably play around with it too. Also, the battery will most likely not be at it's maximum capacity yet. So it will be interesting.

For now I'll go to bed. I have a lot to do in the lab, after all I'm finally producing some results again after I was just preparing for weeks.

Have a good time everybody.

Later ! And enjoy your new phone :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LTE finally went live in Orland !!!!!! Omg !!!!!!!! This is awesome yay !!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I can finally tell peeps yeah tmobile is good in Orland and I recommend it :)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Maybe you partially cooked it at that heat. :p I suggest using plastic wrap over a cloth. It works a lot better. Don't put too much extra flour on top when you go to rise or do any forming.

The only thing I can think of is that you didn't mix it long enough. The dough should have been elastic that way you know the gluten has been formed. Without that you don't get a good rise or a soft dough. Also, the longer you let dough rise more nutrients form in the dough, which is good for you and makes the end product taste better. All this goes for bread dough as well by the way as pizza dough is basically bread.

Cooking is more complicated than eating :|

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)