I like the 930. Really do. I could even use it as a daily driver if I don't push it. And I could use it as a daily driver in concert with the N7. At the end of the day though, the smaller battery and the more inefficient processor is relegating it to a secondary role. The lack of appropriate bands for me doesn't help either. I don't mind no glance(Z3 doesn't have it), but I'm more in a place where I don't want to baby a high end smartphone enough just to get through a day.

It is still a stellar phone. And I still trust its camera over the Z3's.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    azcruz and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-20-2015 03:42 PM
    I see Chase bank (one of the banks I use) is pulling their WP app. Sad. It does eat into battery but that's still sucks to see it go. Guess I need to make sure I stay on top of my money correctly now whenever I go out if I'm using the 930 before I leave...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-20-2015 03:44 PM
    I knew it wouldn't have Hey Cortana but what else doesn't it have?
    im guessing we have a miss understanding ... when I said full feature of the denim update I mean for the features missing to the 830. like lumia camera 5 for one. I knew it wasn't going to get hey cortana
    01-20-2015 04:10 PM
    I see Chase bank (one of the banks I use) is pulling their WP app. Sad. It does eat into battery but that's still sucks to see it go. Guess I need to make sure I stay on top of my money correctly now whenever I go out if I'm using the 930 before I leave...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    another one bites the dust :/ sad
    01-20-2015 04:11 PM
    Using a pretty cool keyboard app on the iPad.. Hanx Writer
    01-20-2015 07:08 PM
    Using a pretty cool keyboard app on the iPad.. Hanx Writer
    :o is it like the wp keyboard ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    01-20-2015 08:01 PM
    Good morning!
    01-20-2015 08:17 PM
    How much hours left for the event??
    15??

I'm very excited,and so I'm worried about getting disappointed.....
    01-20-2015 08:19 PM
    How much hours left for the event??
    15??

I'm very excited,and so I'm worried about getting disappointed.....
    MSFT will ensure both happen to you simultaneously (fulfill your exictment and disappoint you too) so you'll get your money's worth.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-20-2015 09:04 PM
    yup I like the game forza 5.. worth the 10$ price :D
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-20-2015 10:02 PM
    the next game I think ima buy with my bing points is going to be forza horizon 2
    01-20-2015 10:20 PM
    I hear yeah. I'm not saying I have it as rough as you but I get here you are coming from . After 2 years of waking up at 5 am it started to take a toll on me . Just recently im starting to wake up at 8am instead of 10 just because of how tired I was . I gotta give your props Mia that you are hanging in there because im sure as hell I wouldn't .
    It's what adults and many other young people and a few children do...we hang tough with these things. I spoke to my internship supervisor who reminded me again of the importance of self care. People look at Americans and wonder why they work so hard no matter the industry and when they come here and see what we deal with, they tip their cap and head home in most cases.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    01-20-2015 10:52 PM
    Wow. It got quiet in here really fast. Well, I'm about to hit the sack...work in the AM and class right afterwards, so I'm gonna do my dash-from-work-to-get-to-class-during-PM-rush-hour routine.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-20-2015 10:54 PM
    im guessing we have a miss understanding ... when I said full feature of the denim update I mean for the features missing to the 830. like lumia camera 5 for one. I knew it wasn't going to get hey cortana
    I thought the L830 had a pureview camera.... I thought that was the big selling point of the 'affordable' flagship.

If they're already screwing the device over with lack of support for certain features that it can handle then how the hell do they expect anyone to buy one?

I really don't understand MS. This whole denim update seems a shambles.
    01-21-2015 12:02 AM
    Not much happened while I slept I see.
    01-21-2015 12:03 AM
    So it's the 21st... I can just see all the new posts on this forum...

'How soon will W10 be released?'

'When can I get W10?'

'How do I get the preview?'

'Will my phone be able to upgrade to W10?'

Keeping in mind that all these will be answered during the presentation and round up on this site....

I just hope it's a good presentation and MS puts out something worthwhile.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-21-2015 12:09 AM
    Wow. It got quiet in here really fast. Well, I'm about to hit the sack...work in the AM and class right afterwards, so I'm gonna do my dash-from-work-to-get-to-class-during-PM-rush-hour routine.

I blame for forza :P and making food around that time
    01-21-2015 12:25 AM
    I thought the L830 had a pureview camera.... I thought that was the big selling point of the 'affordable' flagship.

If they're already screwing the device over with lack of support for certain features that it can handle then how the hell do they expect anyone to buy one?

I really don't understand MS. This whole denim update seems a shambles.
    it does have a purview camera and its pretty good :) what im guessing that they wanted to ship the already finished os to the 830 and 735 and later fully upgrade to Denim since they didn't get it done on time ( since at the time nokia wasn't part of msft so cant blame msft there)
    I wouldn't go as far as not having hey cortana or certain features call it a fail. look at all the old flagship of each company and compare it to the new flagship. they don't get all the new features in the next update YET they still sell. people still buy s4's and iPhone 4s because they are still good even though they are missing features
    I do agree that the denim update is all messed up but w/e my life isn't going to end
    01-21-2015 12:32 AM
    So it's the 21st... I can just see all the new posts on this forum...

'How soon will W10 be released?'

'When can I get W10?'

'How do I get the preview?'

'Will my phone be able to upgrade to W10?'

Keeping in mind that all these will be answered during the presentation and round up on this site....

I just hope it's a good presentation and MS puts out something worthwhile.
    x.x sometimes I wish people would read careful instead of asking questions like those
    01-21-2015 12:33 AM
    it does have a purview camera and its pretty good :) what im guessing that they wanted to ship the already finished os to the 830 and 735 and later fully upgrade to Denim since they didn't get it done on time ( since at the time nokia wasn't part of msft so cant blame msft there)
    I wouldn't go as far as not having hey cortana or certain features call it a fail. look at all the old flagship of each company and compare it to the new flagship. they don't get all the new features in the next update YET they still sell. people still buy s4's and iPhone 4s because they are still good even though they are missing features
    I do agree that the denim update is all messed up but w/e my life isn't going to end
    I was going to say something but I'm not sure if I'm fully understanding you so I'll have look into things and then comment later.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 01-21-2015 at 05:46 AM.
    01-21-2015 01:15 AM
    Sahib I'm still not sure what you were talking about but it doesn't matter. From what I read the L830 got Denim for the most part. It's still a messy update.
    01-21-2015 05:47 AM
    So I'll be missing most of the MS thing today as it starts at 5pm here... when I leave. Oh well. I'll just read up on it afterwards.
    01-21-2015 05:48 AM
    So I'll be missing most of the MS thing today as it starts at 5pm here... when I leave. Oh well. I'll just read up on it afterwards.
    So what will you really be missing while in transit from MSFT's great unveiling? Probably not much.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-21-2015 05:56 AM
    It's starts at 10:30 pm here......
    01-21-2015 05:56 AM
    Morning folks. For the record, going to work in the winter time sucks for people who wake up early. I can leave home while it's dark and leave work while its dark. A damn shame indeed...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-21-2015 05:57 AM
144,428 ... 38973898389939003901 ...