Morning guys! Sitting in the coffee shop being a ****** on my Surface ;) lol
    Morning,

I'm trying to imagine what the censored word is.. "Outcast"? No.. lol that couldn't be it.
    ajst222 likes this.
    01-22-2015 07:51 AM
    Renegade?
    01-22-2015 07:52 AM
    Morning,

I'm trying to imagine what the censored word is.. "Outcast"? No.. lol that couldn't be it.
    It was d0uche hahah
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-2015 07:52 AM
    So tomorrow (my day off) I'm going to a TEDx talk event. For FREE!!!! :D
    sd173, ajst222, MSFTisMIA and 2 others like this.
    01-22-2015 08:23 AM
    I wonder how much the Halolens will cost?
    Ed Boland and Carjackd like this.
    01-22-2015 08:25 AM
    I wonder how much the Halolens will cost?

I've been wondering that myself. Can't imagine it'll be cheap at all. I'd really like to get one if the price isn't outrageous, but I won't bank on it
    Ed Boland and Carjackd like this.
    01-22-2015 08:43 AM
    Morning,

A bada$$. Change the $ to an "s" and you'll get the drift (for Sahib here).

English is such a cluster**** as a language. For example you only put "an" before a vowel (a,e,i,o,u)...but the exception is that you can put "an" before constants if you're only listing a single letter that is pronounced with a vowel sound - f,l,m,n,r, and x.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    01-22-2015 08:47 AM
    So tomorrow (my day off) I'm going to a TEDx talk event. For FREE!!!! :D
    Details when you come back. I'd love to go listen to one myself one of these days.

N_LaRUE and Carjackd like this.
    01-22-2015 08:48 AM
    So I'm off to my back to back cluster**** meetings. I'll do my best to behave but I cannot make any promises.

If you see any managerial level staff getting thrown put of any windows on the news, do not post a link to my comments on the police tip line...

N_LaRUE, Ed Boland and Carjackd like this.
    01-22-2015 08:49 AM
    Well, I've survived one meeting. Back in for the other cluster****.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    01-22-2015 10:01 AM
    So I watched what I could of the talk. It was pretty interesting. I sort of skipped over the Xbox stuff. That HoloLens is amazing.

Overall, not too bad. What's frustrating is that it appears to be all beta.
    01-22-2015 10:30 AM
    So I watched what I could of the talk. It was pretty interesting. I sort of skipped over the Xbox stuff. That HoloLens is amazing.

Are you really surprised at that fact?

Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-2015 10:48 AM

I was fairly impressed. They did say the Hololens would be available within the Windows 10 release time frame. So we'll see.. Hopefully, it won't be like the limited supply Band.
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-2015 10:52 AM
    Are you really surprised at that fact?

No I'm not surprised.
    Carjackd and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-22-2015 10:54 AM
    The second meeting was an even bigger cluster**** than I thought. Ugh.

I was fairly impressed. They did say the Hololens would be available within the Windows 10 release time frame. So we'll see.. Hopefully, it won't be like the limited supply Band.
    The Band is still US only. Pretty crap if you ask me. I suspect the HoloLens will be similar...
    Carjackd likes this.
    In other news Sony is releasing a purple version of the Z3 in Hong Kong... That might convince my wife to get one. No one is sure they will release it elsewhere though.
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-2015 10:55 AM

Not a real Xbox guy/gamer?
    sahib lopez and Carjackd like this.
    01-22-2015 11:00 AM
    In other news Sony is releasing a purple version of the Z3 in Hong Kong... That might convince my wife to get one. No one is sure they will release it elsewhere though.
    Interesting...wonder how hard it would be to get your hands on one?
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-2015 11:00 AM
    The Band is still US only. Pretty crap if you ask me. I suspect the HoloLens will be similar...
    Band owner here, can't wait for the Band 2. The original, while very functional, just isn't comfortable enough to wear all day. Luckily for me, I bought it primarily for the fitness/workout purposes (but found out how useful notifications and all day activity tracking is, so hoping for a much more contoured and comfortable model), so it'll do for that
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-2015 11:02 AM
    PC gaming is taking a giant leap forward with the Xbox integration. They literally just gave 50 million+ Xbox live subscribers a reason to choose a new Windows PC over anything else. Shoot, I was so impressed by where they're going with it all, that I've now got an Xbox One on my shopping list (or wish list rather)! I've always been a PC gamer, but now that the PC will have access to the extensive library of xbox console games, I'm in!
    ajst222, sahib lopez and Carjackd like this.
    01-22-2015 11:03 AM
    PC gaming is taking a giant leap forward with the Xbox integration. They literally just gave 50 million+ Xbox live subscribers a reason to choose a new Windows PC over anything else. Shoot, I was so impressed by where they're going with it all, that I've now got an Xbox One on my shopping list (or wish list rather)! I've always been a PC gamer, but now that the PC will have access to the extensive library of xbox console games, I'm in!
    I've never been a PC gamer (other than when I was a kid and played things like Zoo Tycoon if that counts ;)), but I think what they're doing with Xbox is great. I certainly welcome it.
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-2015 11:05 AM
    I do wonder about the ping times (lag) between the console and PC though. It'll be interesting to see the reviews on running this setup.
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-2015 11:06 AM
    The last console gaming system I had in my household was a Super Nintendo..

The next one will definitely be an xBox One!
    ajst222, Carjackd and Muessig like this.
    01-22-2015 11:07 AM
    I do wonder about the ping times (lag) between the console and PC though. It'll be interesting to see the reviews on running this setup.
    The streaming part of it really interests me. Not sure if you remember me saying I'd be interested in an Intel Compute Stick if that could even handle it. Worst (or best) case scenario, I could hook my laptop up to a TV and use that. I'm just very excited for that feature :)
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-2015 11:10 AM
144,102 ... 39033904390539063907 ...