Not a real Xbox guy/gamer?
    I never owned an Xbox. I had PlayStation 2 four a short period of time and then sold it.

I never got into the first person shooters which are overly popular.
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-2015 11:11 AM
    The last console gaming system I had in my household was a Super Nintendo..

The next one will definitely be an xBox One!
    I don't regret getting my Xbox One at all over the summer. Preordered the Madden Edition, so I got it the day Madden 15 came out
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-2015 11:11 AM
    Interesting...wonder how hard it would be to get your hands on one?
    My Z3 is Chinese so probably not that hard. I'll wait though until they are the right price. :)
    01-22-2015 11:12 AM
    Band owner here, can't wait for the Band 2. The original, while very functional, just isn't comfortable enough to wear all day. Luckily for me, I bought it primarily for the fitness/workout purposes (but found out how useful notifications and all day activity tracking is, so hoping for a much more contoured and comfortable model), so it'll do for that
    Nothing against MS but it was slightly disappointing for it to be is US only. Hopefully Band 2 well be world wide.
    ajst222 likes this.
    01-22-2015 11:14 AM
    I never owned an Xbox. I had PlayStation 2 four a short period of time and then sold it.

I never got into the first person shooters which are overly popular.
    I'm picky about those. I've always been more of a guy who prefers sports games, but I'll play my fair share of other stuff. There are a couple Xbox One games coming out that I bookmarked that look interesting to me. One is Homefront: The Revolution. Battlefield Hardline also looks cool, but also kind of like a GTA "ripoff". Never really been into all those fantasy games like Destiny and Halo. Just seem stupid to me
    01-22-2015 11:18 AM
    So tomorrow (my day off) I'm going to a TEDx talk event. For FREE!!!! :D
    I love those talks. I watch them on youtube from time to time
    01-22-2015 11:41 AM
    The last console gaming system I had in my household was a Super Nintendo..

The next one will definitely be an xBox One!
    mine was a Nintendo 64
    01-22-2015 11:44 AM
    im deciding if I want to use my 810 to test out win 10 or use my daily driver the 830. hmmm
    01-22-2015 11:45 AM
    lately its been foggy here .... not complaining but good stuff :D
    01-22-2015 11:50 AM
    In other news Sony is releasing a purple version of the Z3 in Hong Kong... That might convince my wife to get one. No one is sure they will release it elsewhere though.
    I wanted one! I don't think I'm going to pony up the cash to do so though. If i were buying a Z3 brand new, I'd get either the copper or the purp. Tell you what Rue, the site I use for my brand new unlocked phones is based in Hong Kong. If they sell it, I'll pass you the link if you want to score it for the wife.

What model are you using? I'm on the 6603 version of the Z3, which is the US one with T-Mobile's AWS LTE support.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-22-2015 12:19 PM
    Morning,

I'm trying to imagine what the censored word is.. "Outcast"? No.. lol that couldn't be it.

I was also thinking what he really meant.
    01-22-2015 12:26 PM
    I was also thinking what he really meant.
    it could mean a lot of things !
    01-22-2015 12:28 PM
    it could mean a lot of things !

Except I told all you idiots after I found out the thing censored me! Gosh, read! :p lol
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-22-2015 12:40 PM
    Except I told all you idiots after I found out the thing censored me! Gosh, read! :p lol
    I know that :P..... I was playing along.... I knew what you meant..
    01-22-2015 12:41 PM
    I know that :P..... I was playing along.... I knew what you meant..

Oh yeah, sureeeee act like you know it all now ;)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-22-2015 12:42 PM
    We don't read here in 'Murica, as it is bigger and easier to flap our gums wildly professing to be pseudointellectuals. That's why we have such low literacy scores...

01-22-2015 12:57 PM
    I did see it ...it rhymes with moosh
    01-22-2015 01:02 PM
    >.< oh sure don't believe the sahib
    01-22-2015 01:02 PM
    I do wonder about the ping times (lag) between the console and PC though. It'll be interesting to see the reviews on running this setup.
    I'm curious if I will be able to stream a game on my surface while my wife watches TV though the same XB1???

It seems like it shouldn't be an issue, but who knows.

Then again, it may not be an issue as the wife dragged me back into WOW... I'm a little amazed at how well WOW runs on a SP2.
    ajst222, sahib lopez and Ed Boland like this.
    01-22-2015 01:34 PM
    I'm curious if I will be able to stream a game on my surface while my wife watches TV though the same XB1???

It seems like it shouldn't be an issue, but who knows.

Then again, it may not be an issue as the wife dragged me back into WOW... I'm a little amazed at how well WOW runs on a SP2.
    a wife that lets you play wow..... wow you are one fortunate man ;P
    Fire 29 and Ed Boland like this.
    01-22-2015 01:39 PM
    This may shock some of you but I'm trying to convince a guy at my work to buy a WP... A 735.

It's this and his wife's first smartphone. I've told him the ups and downs of WP. The security seemed to be of importance to him.

He's also considering the Moto G but I've mentioned that Android isn't the greatest on lower end hardware and that it requires maintenance to keep it running well where WP sort of doesn't.

I'm taking in my L920 with me Monday just in case he didn't buy it this weekend so he can see for himself if he likes it.
    sahib lopez and Ed Boland like this.
    01-22-2015 01:53 PM
    This may shock some of you but I'm trying to convince a guy at my work to buy a WP... A 735.

It's this and his wife's first smartphone. I've told him the ups and downs of WP. The security seemed to be of importance to him.

He's also considering the Moto G but I've mentioned that Android isn't the greatest on lower end hardware and that it requires maintenance to keep it running well where WP sort of doesn't.

I'm taking in my L920 with me Monday just in case he didn't buy it this weekend so he can see for himself if he likes it.
    Hmm...what are his needs? The moto G runs fairly well on the lower hardware. The 735 may be a bit better in the battery and camera department. He cannot go wrong with either.

sahib lopez likes this.
    01-22-2015 02:01 PM
    Hmm...what are his needs? The moto G runs fairly well on the lower hardware. The 735 may be a bit better in the battery and camera department. He cannot go wrong with either.

He wanted a running app. That was it. Other than that he was a bit clueless. I did say that WP is lacking but W10 sort of interested him.
    01-22-2015 02:03 PM
    I'm perfectly happy with my Moto G, runs well, not as good as did L930 but certainly at least as good as L820 did.
    01-22-2015 02:04 PM
    well that did shock :P.... the 735 is pretty good for if you ask me.
    01-22-2015 02:15 PM
144,123 ... 39043905390639073908 ...