WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This navigation system I've bought for both iOS and Android seems to be pretty amazing. Its offline maps have 3D building shapes of all the cities I'll visit in Wales and England and it found all addresses I need without a problem.

I think I'll have to get a car charger though, just to be save.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not really that interested in older hardware. The nexus 5 was nice but I want something new. Call me silly but I want the latest and greatest. :p

Lol. That approach works for you since you seemingly use 1 phone at a time.

I've got the same guts in my Z Ultra as the N5. Phone is gorgeous and it flies. The appeal of the Nexus has always been since it is a developers' phone, the price and the 2 years of Google support is good enough.

The truth is I would have been fine with a 925 as a daily driver, but Cyan has done nothing for me except faster transitions. No camera enhancements or stuff like that. Don't see the sense in having to do a hard reset to improve battery life either.

It's the little things that have gotten me worried with WP.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This navigation system I've bought for both iOS and Android seems to be pretty amazing. Its offline cards have 3D building shapes of all the cities I'll visit in Wales and London and it found all addresses I need without a problem.

I think I'll have to get a car charger though, just to be save.

What's the name of this nav system? I'm thinking about getting something for Android to replace Here Maps.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So now that I've finally gotten off my ***, of course there is still too much to do in the afternoon and not enough time to do it. The EEPC is getting traded in, both the 920 and 925 are going to get repaired. So I'm rocking the 8X all week, which isn't a bad thing (right, Chregu?)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So now that I've finally gotten off my ***, of course there is still too much to do in the afternoon and not enough time to do it. The EEPC is getting traded in, both the 920 and 925 are going to get repaired. So I'm rocking the 8X all week, which isn't a bad thing (right, Chregu?)

you will have some alone time with the 8x :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My phone just turned off again. It's very annoying, but I've decided that's okay, I just have to see it as a feature. Android certainly runs smoother with regular restarts...

Edit: I knew it, I can't buy a phone without issues. It's not possible.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Another gorgeous day by me. Wish I were on the beach for sure...

Attachments

• WP_20140728_13_48_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140728_13_48_50_Pro.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • WP_20140728_13_47_20_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140728_13_47_20_Pro.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My phone just turned off again. It's very annoying, but I've decided that's okay, I just have to see it as a feature. Android certainly runs smoother with regular restarts...

Edit: I knew it, I can't buy a phone without issues. It's not possible.

you have the worse luck with phones:eek:rly:....... im starting to think phones conspire against you :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

so say I buy it on my android device ..do I have to buy it again on my iPhone ?

Yes. It seems you can get 25 % off when you show them that you have already bought it. However as there was a 40 % offer I just bought it again directly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte