WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why bring it up then? I'm actually offended by you. I really am. You throw dirt at me for something that was neither based on your religion, nor has it any connections I knew of. I don't even know the Koran, as little as you know the new testament.

for me my religion Islam is higher than any of you people.....and I would be offended if you abuse a character which is based on Noah/Nuh(A.S).....I don't know whether you take your religion seriously or not....I do! and as far as those jerks who make the movie God save them!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

for me my religion Islam is higher than any of you people.....and I would be offended if you abuse a character which is based on Noah/Nuh(A.S).....I don't know whether you take your religion seriously or not....I do! and as far as those jerks who make the movie God save them!

Nadia, just ignore him, he just isn't worth your time. He just looks for the opportunity to start a fight. I started to oppose him and many people in this forum support him whatever wrong 👎 statement he makes. Vo pag*l h.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nadia, just ignore him, he just isn't worth your time. He just looks for the opportunity to start a fight. I started to oppose him and many people in this forum support him whatever wrong �� statement he makes. Vo pag*l h.

>.> dude .......come on ,....... really :straight:

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Nadia, just ignore him, he just isn't worth your time. He just looks for the opportunity to start a fight. I started to oppose him and many people in this forum support him whatever wrong 👎 statement he makes. Vo pag*l h.

Oh boy, they left the issue and you're bringing it up.
Okay just leave it. Please don't quote this post and start again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss