WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Most Btits are good drivers, just be wary of the BMW, Audi and Landcruiser drivers. They're typically the most aggressive on the roads. You get the occasional young person with some decked out little 4 cylinder car with a loud exhaust as well.
That would be practically every car in West LA and yes they all drive like jerks....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So...it is the dreaded all staff where mgmt wants to do an employee picture for the website. I'd love to be able to tell them go fly a kite in a rainstorm using a metal string and a key on the tail, but I'll behave today.

Looks like regulars here are seeking to drop Windows Phone faster than clothes on Tara Reid. I think I will stick around and pick up that 930. I'm not rushing to do so and plan to use my Moto X as my daily. What a sad state of affairs MSFT is in in the eyes of consumers. Let's see if they will rebound.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

There's plenty of fans of MS still. I'm not going to drop Windows OS and at this stage I'm not saying I'm dropping WP but it is a serious consideration. Doesn't mean I won't get WP again though.

Just really tired of the waiting game.

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

I hope Microsoft, Step it up in the third quarter.............

Android Achieved 85% Smartphone Market Share in Q2

strategy-analytics.png

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Lol :p even I love speeding....that said I used to ride a bike in India at a high speed without a license!

"Speed Thrills, But Kills"
I read that on a wall. I read it while I was riding at high speed on my bike. I almost hit a car reading it!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

So, why is there all this doom and gloom regarding WP? Is it just the cancelation of a rumored flag ship device with 3D touch or did I miss something?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So I'm going to Makkah/Mecca(as some people know)
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, why is there all this doom and gloom regarding WP? Is it just the cancelation of a rumored flag ship device with 3D touch or did I miss something?

For me, I'm just bored waiting for things to happen. I think we have another 2 years at least before I would say WP is a definite alternative to Android or iOS.

Add in that their new strategy is to target low end markets and that they haven't released anything this year worth buying and you start to feel sort of meh. With their buying of Nokia I can see things dragging a bit before they start to produce a more polished products. When that happens and the ecosystem is worth looking into I'll see about returning, that's if I leave. I haven't decided at this stage but there's a strong possibility.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There's plenty of fans of MS still. I'm not going to drop Windows OS and at this stage I'm not saying I'm dropping WP but it is a serious consideration. Doesn't mean I won't get WP again though.

Just really tired of the waiting game.

I like both WP and Windows OS. So I'll always be in the mix. But at this point my needs are changing and I just want something that has good hardware I can use for a while. S800/2GB RAM setup (930 and Z Ultra have these) is good enough for me at this point. I'd made an exception and use a Moto X because of the enhanced voice features, but I'm not in the mood for the "latest and greatest" anymore.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Nokia/MS may or may not target high end devices in the near future, but I thought the door had been opened, with 8.1, for HTC, Samsung, etc. To release their flagship android phones (as a separate sku) with Win 8.1 installed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers