WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I remember seeing a 'concept' phone but never a real one.

My mistake I got confused with my gadgets - Theres a mini handheld projector from Pico and theres a W8 tablet from a company called Kupa that do a projector add on. Cant remember where I saw the keyboard but it was a roll up mat with sensors in that had an image of a keyboard projected on it. May well have been a concept though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess you can go DLNA to a TV these days but I want the actual screen on the display, not movies or pictures. Then add a keyboard... but that idea takes away the whole portability thing... oh well. Too niche I guess.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I guess you can go DLNA to a TV these days but I want the actual screen on the display, not movies or pictures. Then add a keyboard... but that idea takes away the whole portability thing... oh well. Too niche I guess.

I want a 3D display on a smartphone!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My mistake I got confused with my gadgets - Theres a mini handheld projector from Pico and theres a W8 tablet from a company called Kupa that do a projector add on. Cant remember where I saw the keyboard but it was a roll up mat with sensors in that had an image of a keyboard projected on it. May well have been a concept though.

No there's an actual USB keyboard you can get that's light projected onto a surface an you can use it. Nothing else needed. I'd have to search for it but I'm about to leave.

There was a concept phone ages ago when such things were still in and someone did one with a projector and the keyboard which was pretty cool for the time. I guess people don't think of smartphones like that anymore.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I wont be happy with tech until we can go full interactive holographic like Tony Stark.

My job would be so much easier - probably I shame I will have retired or be dead by the time it becomes available.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wont be happy with tech until we can go full interactive holographic like Tony Stark.

My job would be so much easier - probably I shame I will have retired or be dead by the time it becomes available.

Or changed careers or become wealthy?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've always wondered. Would humanity get better or worse with robots and 3D fantasy worlds to live in.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I've always wondered. Would humanity get better or worse with robots and 3D fantasy worlds to live in.

Well if it stopped guys getting stabbed and mugged over a copy of a midnight launch console game I reckon life would be better.

We wont start getting better robots until the military find a proper use for them. Drones are doing there job at the moment but its going to be a couple of evolutions on them I think before we see many advances consumer side.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo