Im not going to say I don't listen some new music but I prefer older. My favourites are:
    Opus, Live is life
    Joan Jett I love rock and roll
    ACDC High way to hell
    Status Quo Rocking all over the world,
    Dire Straits Walk of life
    I could go further but I'm too lazy

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1
    N_LaRUE, Ed Boland and azcruz like this.
    02-08-2015 12:50 PM
    But *sigh* ...it is what it is I guess. If all people had to do to "make music" back in the day, was push a button, they'd have done it then too. Back then, you had to learn how to play an instrument.
    Your parents may have said the same thing about the music you liked growing up, so some things never change.

But I will agree to some degree and say much of the commercially pushed music is crap designed to titilate your ears for 2 seconds before you move onto something else...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    02-08-2015 01:00 PM
    Just popping in to say today's generation of 20 something year olds don't know a d-a-m-n thing about music. That is all...

Hey I'm 20!
    02-08-2015 01:02 PM
    I'm gonna get some sleep 💤.
    02-08-2015 01:04 PM
    Sooooo.... here's a little story.

In the last month we've had issues with small appliances. It's been all a bit silly but thankfully we didn't have to pay money for new things, except for those we wanted new. So what's happened?

First thing to go was my wife's curling iron, which was replaced by warranty.

Then our newish citrus juicer went, it appeared like a manufacturer defect. The motor went. It got replaced.

After that, our toaster, just around a year old, one side went on our four slice toaster. We got a credit which allowed us to get a new one. Since we changed colours we needed a new kettle. So we managed to get both with only paying a bit extra, better quality. The old kettle is going to charity.

Lastly our microwave, a very cheap one, that we bought when we first moved here is looking rough around the edges so we decided to buy a new one. We want to give it to charity because it still works but we're going to check first.

So we pretty much replaced most of our kitchen small appliances.

It's been fun... :/
    02-08-2015 01:24 PM
    Just popping in to say today's generation of 20 something year olds don't know a d-a-m-n thing about music. That is all...
    That must have come from somewhere...

There's some decent new bands. Have you had a listen to Royal Blood?
    02-08-2015 01:25 PM

There's some decent new bands. Have you had a listen to Royal Blood?
    There certainly are but do 20 year olds listen to them?

N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-08-2015 01:27 PM
    Your parents may have said the same thing about the music you liked growing up, so some things never change.

But I will agree to some degree and say much of the commercially pushed music is crap designed to titilate your ears for 2 seconds before you move onto something else...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Of course they did, but at least my generation, and even the next generation through the 80's was still playing instruments... Performing real music, and displaying real talent.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-08-2015 01:29 PM
    There certainly are but do 20 year olds listen to them?

I think music is one of those things. Most of my music listening is by mood and some by just wanting to listen to a certain song.
    02-08-2015 01:35 PM
    Hey I'm 20!
    Sorry to hear that lol... You missed out on so much. Back before the internet, and even before most homes had cable tv, people used to have to save up their money and go to the record store and buy albums from their favorite artists. And only on those album covers, or in magazines, would you get a chance to see your idols. Then, when your favorite band/artist came to town for a concert, it would draw hundreds of thousands..and it was just magical. Those days are gone forever..
    N_LaRUE and Fire 29 like this.
    02-08-2015 02:14 PM
    It did.. Same ***** that thought he had a windows phone.. Doesn't know who Eddie Van Halen is. Just got under my skin... I sometimes want to punch him.
    02-08-2015 02:24 PM
    It did.. Same ***** that thought he had a windows phone.. Doesn't know who Eddie Van Halen is. Just got under my skin... I sometimes want to punch him.
    Ah, young stupid people. They're not all like him though... :)

Who do you like better? Jimmy Hendrix or Eddie Van Halen?

I have to admit to not liking Van Halen all that much but I don't mind some songs.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    02-08-2015 02:33 PM
    I liked maybe west music back in the day he started :) I'm more in rap/hip hop and r&b . I go as far as 1990 late 1980s. I don't like today's music because it's you can't even understand what they are saying ._.. Or it's just simple hooks while repeating the same words with a catchy beat . I gave up on rap and hip hop around 2012 :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    02-08-2015 03:12 PM
    I'm sorry Sahib, but that means you too lol

Kayne West? Even his "old stuff" (which I probably have socks older than) doesn't qualify...
    You just need to listen to kick back music that was good :3 miles better than what is mainstream right now

02-08-2015 03:21 PM
    Back in LA. If I'm not too jet lagged when I get home, I'll see if I can change the title of the thread...
    N_LaRUE, sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-08-2015 03:46 PM
    Must when I thought I've seen it all.....

02-08-2015 03:47 PM
    Ah, young stupid people. They're not all like him though... :)

Who do you like better? Jimmy Hendrix or Eddie Van Halen?

I have to admit to not liking Van Halen all that much but I don't mind some songs.
    Hmm I don't think I could say who I like better. They're a generation apart, but both ground breaking in their own right. In Jimi's era, I think I liked Jimmy Page a little more and thought Hendrix to be a bit sloppy. In Eddie's age, he was the sloppy one, compared to the likes of Randy Rhoads, who was probably my favorite, God rest his soul. Today, the technical players have my ears; Jos Satriani and Steve Vai... Amazing virtuosos!
    02-08-2015 03:51 PM
    Back in LA. If I'm not too jet lagged when I get home, I'll see if I can change the title of the thread...
    Huh I didn't know ambassadors could do that . Let's see what you pick :p

02-08-2015 04:36 PM
    Must when I thought I've seen it all.....

The hell did I just watch o.O? A song about **** ...ok lol !

02-08-2015 04:39 PM
    Hmm I don't think I could say who I like better. They're a generation apart, but both ground breaking in their own right. In Jimi's era, I think I liked Jimmy Page a little more and thought Hendrix to be a bit sloppy. In Eddie's age, he was the sloppy one, compared to the likes of Randy Rhoads, who was probably my favorite, God rest his soul. Today, the technical players have my ears; Jos Satriani and Steve Vai... Amazing virtuosos!
    Almost forgot to include one of my all time favorites; David Gilmoure!
    sinime likes this.
    02-08-2015 05:16 PM
    Evening guys! So I reverted my Surface Pro 3 back to 8.1, and the pen still didn't work, so I'm having Microsoft send me a new one. I hope that's the issue
    Ed Boland likes this.
    02-08-2015 05:45 PM
    Evening guys! So I reverted my Surface Pro 3 back to 8.1, and the pen still didn't work, so I'm having Microsoft send me a new one. I hope that's the issue
    Suck man :/ I hope it gets fixed . As for my sisters it works . Wait by any chance could it be the battery ?:o

02-08-2015 05:59 PM
    Suck man :/ I hope it gets fixed . As for my sisters it works . Wait by any chance could it be the battery ?:o

Nope, it's in the right way, and I've bought a new battery for it too
    Ed Boland and sahib lopez like this.
    02-08-2015 06:01 PM
    99 goes around the world and still got promoted...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-08-2015 06:23 PM
    99 goes around the world and still got promoted...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    lol no effort Required ;p

ajst222 likes this.
    02-08-2015 06:56 PM
143,692 ... 39933994399539963997 ...