"Don't touch my dart!"
    Hammer time....
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    02-10-2015 11:27 AM
    Well that's odd, after downloading a couple of updates, got a welcome message for the denim update and some of the screen issues seem to have gone away... Although it seems the light sensor isn't adjusting the brightness.
    02-10-2015 01:24 PM
    Morning folks. Just thinking of appropriate ways to demouse my apartment. Somehow I'm not feeling these human options one bit...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    One thing the GF and I learned is, if they're in the walls/ceiling/rafters, you don't want to use rat poison. They'll take it back up into their nests where they hide (and where you'll never find them) and die there.. Then you'll be stuck with the smell of rotten, decomposing rats stinking up the entire building.
    We ended up moving from that house because it got so bad...

First, figure out where their entry and exit points are. Usually a hole somewhere Use old school mechanical rat traps with a little bit of peanut butter around and along the path they take. Here's the important part; before you take the traps out of the package, put on some vinyl or latex gloves before handling and setting the traps. The rats/mice are smart, and can smell the human touch on things, and will avoid the traps if they smell you on it.

Good luck!
    02-10-2015 02:26 PM
    Or... Get a cat. Problem solved lol
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-10-2015 02:32 PM
    How about that Dodge Dart?

You know it ....๐Ÿ˜ˆ best car ever !
    02-10-2015 02:41 PM
    "Don't touch my dart!"

You have a dart!!? If so you are even more awesome ๐Ÿ™†
    02-10-2015 02:42 PM
    Hammer time....

Stop hammer time !!!
    Well that's odd, after downloading a couple of updates, got a welcome message for the denim update and some of the screen issues seem to have gone away... Although it seems the light sensor isn't adjusting the brightness.

Have you tired after that soft resting your device ?
    One thing the GF and I learned is, if they're in the walls/ceiling/rafters, you don't want to use rat poison. They'll take it back up into their nests where they hide (and where you'll never find them) and die there.. Then you'll be stuck with the smell of rotten, decomposing rats stinking up the entire building.

First, figure out where their entry and exit points are. Usually a hole somewhere Use old school mechanical rat traps with a little bit of peanut butter around and along the path they take. Here's the important part; before you take the traps out of the package, put on some vinyl or latex gloves before handling and setting the traps. The rats/mice are smart, and can smell the human touch on things, and will avoid the traps if they smell you on it.

Good luck!

Wow that's very detailed ...have you even thought about becoming an exterminator and have a catchphrase" ill be back "
    02-10-2015 02:44 PM

Sounds easy when you put it that way :p
    Ed Boland and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-10-2015 02:44 PM
    Who knew there was alot of scientific minds in WPC forum:p interesting ๐Ÿ˜Š
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    02-10-2015 02:49 PM
    Who knew there was alot of scientific minds in WPC forum:p interesting ๐Ÿ˜Š
    You don't know what I look like. Therefore, by the Schrdinger's cat theorem, I both exist and don't exist!
    N_LaRUE and Fire 29 like this.
    02-10-2015 02:56 PM
    So tired. Scotland is cold. Having fun so far.
    02-10-2015 03:04 PM
    Wow that's very detailed ...have you even thought about becoming an exterminator and have a catchphrase" ill be back "
    That would be one of the last things I'd like to do...

Just sharing what I've learned from personal experience.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-10-2015 03:44 PM
    Building doesn't officially allow a cat. And I'm not home on weekends so...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-10-2015 03:51 PM

Good luck!
    Thanks I'm itching to use some damn glue traps but I guess I'll behave.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2015 03:53 PM
    You don't know what I look like. Therefore, by the Schrdinger's cat theorem, I both exist and don't exist!

Is that an actual theorem o.O sounds funny ๐Ÿ˜‚
    02-10-2015 04:02 PM
    Is that an actual theorem o.O sounds funny ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Schrdinger did an experiment with a cat in a box with a 50/50 chance of poisoning of the cat, killing it. But without opening the box, you wouldn't know if he's alive or dead. So it exists in 2 universes until observed. (quantum physics is confusing)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2015 04:05 PM
    Is that an actual theorem o.O sounds funny ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ
    A thought experiment actually - Schrdinger's cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Related to quantum mechanics.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2015 04:07 PM
    Bootstrap framework.... that is all.... :/
    02-10-2015 04:09 PM
    Who knew there was alot of scientific minds in WPC forum:p interesting
    There's a few of us around.. :P
    02-10-2015 04:11 PM
    A thought experiment actually - Schrdinger's cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Related to quantum mechanics.
    But still confusing, nevertheless
    02-10-2015 04:11 PM
    But still confusing, nevertheless
    As most physicists put it, don't try to understand it, just do the maths. :P You'll go mad trying to understand quantum mechanics. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2015 04:13 PM
    Thanks to everyone with helping with mousegate. I think I'll get ride of some stuff I have in a few corners and start to clear out the potential hiding spots. Then I'll get maintenance to come in and I'll look into setting a few traps.

Gosh, this is a pain in the ***.

N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-10-2015 04:15 PM
    As most physicists put it, don't try to understand it, just do the maths. :P You'll go mad trying to understand quantum mechanics. :P
    You really need to stop understanding the social norm as normal to understand this.
    02-10-2015 04:34 PM
142,830 ... 40014002400340044005 ...