WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Taking the moto x out for a test run today...my impressions so far are correct - its a better fit for what I wanted to do than the N5. But I'm still keeping the N5. Maybe if I'm bored I'll get another moto x, but I have to be very, very bored...

Voice Commands Submitted via Moto X

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Taking the moto x out for a test run today...my impressions so far are correct - its a better fit for what I wanted to do than the N5. But I'm still keeping the N5. Maybe if I'm bored I'll get another moto x, but I have to be very, very bored...

Sometimes I forget the Moto x and the N5 are different phones

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

If you actually read the thread, I said this 2 weeks ago during the 925 roll out. Cyan had nothing to offer older hardware, which includes your little yellow minion.

I don't really read it :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think it does include SW improvements :) ....doesn't it ?

Such as?

The UI runs faster now, that's it. Shot to shot time for 1020 users should be faster. Nothing about improvement in the camera, etc.

So my original statement applies. Nothing new for older hardware. Nothing promised, nothing delivered.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Such as?

The UI runs faster now, that's it. Shot to shot time for 1020 users should be faster. Nothing about improvement in the camera, etc.

So my original statement applies. Nothing new for older hardware. Nothing promised, nothing delivered.

That's what I mean sw improvements. But for people who didn't have the preview for devs , this is an awesome update because they get new stuff to play around with

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs