Online or in store?
    both so I can do price match in home depot , lows and or Walmart >:) im doing some online research on them so I have better understating on what LED light blubs are
    02-10-2015 11:50 PM
    I didn't even thought there was different type of light blubs like from warm light to natural light to cool light o.O
    02-10-2015 11:51 PM
    makes me think if I took a class in physics I would fail
    Physics maybe not, quantum physics, probably😀
    02-10-2015 11:54 PM
    I didn't even thought there was different type of light blubs like from warm light to natural light to cool light o.O
    Stop blubbering about bulbs.....they are light bulbs and not blubs.
    sahib lopez, azcruz and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-10-2015 11:55 PM
    Stop blubbering about bulbs.....they are light bulbs and not blubs.
    my bad blubs :P lol I just noticed that
    02-10-2015 11:56 PM
    LEDs are not bulbs either....
    azcruz likes this.
    02-10-2015 11:59 PM
    Physics maybe not, quantum physics, probably
    I was never good with chemistry in high school. there was a section that I had to go over in class in high school and I bomb that section. not saying my teacher was bad ...he was good but I just never go my head to wrap around physics
    02-10-2015 11:59 PM
    LEDs are not bulbs either....
    amazon lied to me D: ! it was what they had them under though led.png
    02-11-2015 12:01 AM
    If you haven't bought any I'd suggest going warm white. They're as close you're going to get to a normal canescent light.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-11-2015 12:01 AM
    I was never good with chemistry in high school. there was a section that I had to go over in class in high school and I bomb that section. not saying my teacher was bad ...he was good but I just never go my head to wrap around physics
    Physics and chemistry are two different subjects and I'm surprised that you are confusing the two subjects and talking like they are one... SMH.
    02-11-2015 12:02 AM
    Physics and chemistry are two different subjects and I'm surprised that you are confusing the two subjects and talking like they are one... SMH.
    im not though, im just saying I had to go over a section on physics and I had trouble wrapping my head around it :/
    02-11-2015 12:04 AM
    nah its cool ;P I can rue saying something about that ;P
    Thankfully I can understand Sahibisms sometimes.

Even to this day I'm not a fan of being called sir. I also remember how quickly you feel different from the next gen of high school kids. Amazing isn't it?
    azcruz likes this.
    02-11-2015 12:04 AM
    If you haven't bought any I'd suggest going warm white. They're as close you're going to get to a normal canescent light.
    alright also another thing does the wattage matter between LED( idk what to call them now) say if I had to chose between a 60 watt LED or a 70 watt LED what one would be a better choice ?
    02-11-2015 12:05 AM
    im not though, im just saying I had to go over a section on physics and I had trouble wrapping my head around it :/
    But you just said chemistry....
    02-11-2015 12:06 AM
    amazon lied to me D: ! it was what they had them under though Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LED.PNG 
Views:	9 
Size:	150.8 KB 
ID:	96431
    Well they have to put them in a section people are is used to.

A better term is light bulb replacement.
    02-11-2015 12:08 AM
    Thankfully I can understand Sahibisms sometimes.

Even to this day I'm not a fan of being called sir. I also remember how quickly you feel different from the next gen of high school kids. Amazing isn't it?
    it felt weird being called sir :P im only 20 for crying out loud im still young !
    02-11-2015 12:09 AM
    alright also another thing does the wattage matter between LED( idk what to call them now) say if I had to chose between a 60 watt LED or a 70 watt LED what one would be a better choice ?
    The 60W and 70W are the equivalent light output you get. What do you have now?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-11-2015 12:10 AM
    it felt weird being called sir im only 20 for crying out loud im still young !
    Yeah it happened to me too. Same age.
    02-11-2015 12:10 AM
    But you just said chemistry....
    yes I said chemistry because that was the class I took in high school. during the course my class went over a physics section just to give you a general gist of it and I had trouble understanding it
    02-11-2015 12:11 AM
    yes i said chemistry because that was the class i took in high school. During the course my class went over a physics section just to give you a general gist of it and i had trouble understanding it
    ok.....
    02-11-2015 12:12 AM
    Well they have to put them in a section people are is used to.

A better term is light bulb replacement.
    oh ok well thanks for the clarification
    02-11-2015 12:12 AM
    The 60W and 70W are the equivalent light output you get. What do you have now?
    one uses more energy !
    02-11-2015 12:13 AM
    There are plenty of things in physics that are difficult to grasp. Just ask anyone who has been trying to discover the Higgs boson☺
    02-11-2015 12:13 AM
    oh ok well thanks for the clarification
    Don't buy dimmable unless you have a dimmer. No point paying the extra cash.

Obviously the lower the wattage equivalent the lower the LED true wattage.

Most people just replace what you have, though you should consider if you can go lower. If, for example, your lighting fixture has three bulbs in it, all at 50W, do you need that much light?

Also, be sure to buy wide angle as well.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-11-2015 12:16 AM
    Depends. Watts is the power consumption, more wattage means a higher electric bill. But too low wattage and the brightness of the light might not be enough. You need to determine what lumen level lights do you want and then settle on the lowest wattage in that lumen range to get the most efficient bulb.
    I'll stop blubbering about bulbs now😀
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-11-2015 12:16 AM
144,470 ... 40034004400540064007 ...