It's the internet and a forum. People get their backs up easily I've found, especially on WC. Being sensitive would be an understatement. :P

My wife and I were discussing non face to face communication last night because she had an issue with her co-worker she's doing the projects she runs with. It's amazing how people can misunderstand what you say and how you were saying it. All she sent was a couple of text messages. They sorted their issues out but it shouldn't have been one to begin with. There are other factors involved of course which would take too long to go into but I'm sure you get my point.
    Happens all the time, sadly. And with the other one on the other thread, 99 wasn't bothered so I dunno why this cat got his knickers in a knot.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    02-11-2015 02:26 PM
    That won't solve your incorrect grammar problem though:-)
    That is true but I could get better

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    02-11-2015 02:36 PM
    Pffft. We don't need that to make fun of you. :P
    Nope because it all comes to you guys naturally ;)

02-11-2015 02:37 PM
    That you call a monster post? That's regular length for you (and me as well). Lol

Good read though. There are only 3 incandescent bulbs in my apartment: one in bathroom as a nightlight, one in the stove and the other above the stove. All others are the energy efficient LEDs, allows my energy bill to be $20 a month. The lowest my energy bill has been is $12. My bill is so low I used to pay under the base rate and the power company had me adjusted so now i pay the base rate. When my ex loved with me, the bill was in the $30s...most i ever paid was $44. I went LED within 2 days of moving in 4 years ago.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    It's been some time since I wrote something that long. I was also trying to be careful not to say too much. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-11-2015 03:19 PM
    Nothing more scary than having a police behind you and following you for more than 10 miles . I'm glad he didn't flash his high beams on me

02-11-2015 03:32 PM
    Nothing more scary than having a police behind you and following you for more than 10 miles . I'm glad he didn't flash his high beams on me

No one likes it when the police are following them. Be happy they didn't pull you over.. it is the US after all...
    02-11-2015 03:40 PM
    That is true but I could get better

Seriously, how many times have you said that in the last 100K posts? And it seems like you still don't learn, do you?
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-11-2015 03:41 PM

He should have flashed his high beams on you, it is broad daylight in CA right now and that shouldn't have been a problem. The red and blue lights is a different story altogether and I would have liked to hear that one out:-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-11-2015 03:42 PM
    No one likes it when the police are following them. Be happy they didn't pull you over.. it is the US after all...
    Even more so that he was right on my tail ._. It was like he was waiting for me to mess up

02-11-2015 04:01 PM
    Seriously, how many times have you said that in the last 100K posts? And it seems like you still don't learn, do you?
    What can I say I like to think there is a chance :3

02-11-2015 04:01 PM
    He should have flashed his high beams on you, it is broad daylight in CA right now and that shouldn't have been a problem. The red and blue lights is a different story altogether and I would have liked to hear that one out:-)
    I'm just glad he didn't ... 4 years driving and not one ticket but it seems now they are on my tail and I'm not even speeding :p

02-11-2015 04:03 PM
    Wiii , I got update on my Moto G to Android 5.0.2 So far it seems faster 😈 OK truthfully, it doesn't look bad at all

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-11-2015 04:32 PM
    I've had a hard time trusting the police because of an incident I had with them over 15 years ago... Long story short, I was speeding, they didn't know how fast and were nowhere in site, I got on a second freeway where there was apparently a cop who got behind me and turned on his lights... They arrested me for resisting arrest, no speeding ticket, which was thrown out in court... In the years that followed, I was harassed on several occasions as if I was a registered sec offender... They would pull my wife (gf at the time) away from me and grill her asking if she was there on her own free will, etc, meanwhile playing good cop with me, shouting the 💩...

So yeah, I have trust issues with the police.
    MSFTisMIA, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-11-2015 04:35 PM
    What can I say I like to think there is a chance :3

In your head only. Now walk the talk otherwise it's just empty rhetoric.
    02-11-2015 04:41 PM
    I'm just glad he didn't ... 4 years driving and not one ticket but it seems now they are on my tail and I'm not even speeding :p

It's called profiling:-)
    I haven't had one in ages but you never know!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-11-2015 04:42 PM
    Wiii , I got update on my Moto G to Android 5.0.2 So far it seems faster OK truthfully, it doesn't look bad at all

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014
    Cool.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    02-11-2015 04:42 PM
    I've had a hard time trusting the police because of an incident I had with them over 15 years ago... Long story short, I was speeding, they didn't know how fast and were nowhere in site, I got on a second freeway where there was apparently a cop who got behind me and turned on his lights... They arrested me for resisting arrest, no speeding ticket, which was thrown out in court... In the years that followed, I was harassed on several occasions as if I was a registered sec offender... They would pull my wife (gf at the time) away from me and grill her asking if she was there on her own free will, etc, meanwhile playing good cop with me, shouting the ...

I have a co-worker who has an interesting story about cops harassing a family member and he doesn't trust the police as well. He told the story to the judge and the lawyers decided not to include him in the jury pool:-)
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-11-2015 04:44 PM
    I've had a hard time trusting the police because of an incident I had with them over 15 years ago... Long story short, I was speeding, they didn't know how fast and were nowhere in site, I got on a second freeway where there was apparently a cop who got behind me and turned on his lights... They arrested me for resisting arrest, no speeding ticket, which was thrown out in court... In the years that followed, I was harassed on several occasions as if I was a registered sec offender... They would pull my wife (gf at the time) away from me and grill her asking if she was there on her own free will, etc, meanwhile playing good cop with me, shouting the 💩...

Can't say I complete distrust police...but being a male that is classed as Black in 'Murcia, I'm often very cautious and wary around them...so your outlook is certainly understandable...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-11-2015 04:47 PM
    Time to get a cup of coffee. For some reason I can't seem to shake off the jet lag this time around. Must be getting old or something...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-11-2015 04:53 PM
    I'm not a fan of people who fight violently not to own up to their mistakes, especially when it is in plain sight for all to say. Sometimes we should put them in a barrel and kick em off a bridge to see if they'll use that hot air they spew to cover their *** to keep them afloat...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-11-2015 04:55 PM
    Time to get a cup of coffee. For some reason I can't seem to shake off the jet lag this time around. Must be getting old or something...
    Expresso coffee beans shaped like chocolate raisins!

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    02-11-2015 04:56 PM
    I'd love to test drive a HTC M8 for Windows...but the damn thing is so expensive...
    02-11-2015 06:12 PM
    I'd love to test drive a HTC M8 for Windows...but the damn thing is so expensive...
    Maybe I'll wait until the Android version gets cheaper and I may try that. I still like the look and feel of it, in spite of how mixed the camera is...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-11-2015 06:14 PM
    I have an old Samsung LCD TV - LA32 which I think is series 4, and is a "dumb" TV. So I bought this cheap Measy A2W Miracast dongle and I am very pleased. It supports iOS, Android, and Windows Phone and all my devices work. I can even join the dongle to my home network and play videos off my Synology NAS. Neat!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-11-2015 06:27 PM

Ouch that harsh :/ its like they don't have anything better to do :/ sometimes I think they are trying to fill their ticket quota for the day or something. I would also has trust issues with the police If that happened to me
    02-11-2015 07:38 PM
143,632 ... 40094010401140124013 ...