WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Still trying to wrap my head around the Navy Yard tragedy...when people go off the deep end, bad stuff can really happen...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Still trying to wrap my head around the Navy Yard tragedy...when people go off the deep end, bad stuff can really happen...

You forgot to mention, "with easy access to guns" but I don't want to get into a big discussion about that.

Yes it's a horrible tragedy that seems to keep happening a lot lately in the US.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

You forgot to mention, "with easy access to guns" but I don't want to get into a big discussion about that.

Yes it's a horrible tragedy that seems to keep happening a lot lately in the US.

I feel sorry for those who've had to deal with the **** of various disasters and massacres, There has been quite a bit this year.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Last day of school tomorrow! Then two week break!

Oh man, it get's weird when you get up at 6:00AM Saturday and think it's Friday.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning.

And its not "cold" yet BP its "fresh" - Cold is when I have to start wearing a coat into work. Im still in t-shirt mode.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning.

And its not "cold" yet BP its "fresh" - Cold is when I have to start wearing a coat into work. Im still in t-shirt mode.

I'm wearing a jacket, but then I'm old and spent time in a tropical environment so that's my excuse.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well ive got Scottish and Irish in my DNA so anything above 5 degrees celcius is comfortable for me

I'm originally from Canada. I have Scottish, English and Irish in my backgrounds as far as I know. I've been in temperatures of around -35C. Being out in cold weather doesn't bother me at all. It's the in between stuff that seems to mess me up.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When I lived in Canada I usually just wore jeans and a jacket with a long sleeve shirt underneath in the winter. This is in -5 to -10C weather. I didn't and still don't like boots much and wasn't a fan of hats or scarves. Yeah I'm a bit strange that way. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You can teach us biology if you want. :)

What would you like to know about biology?

I have no idea on what level the knowledge of you all is. Should I start with something basic like the fundamental difference between bacteria and viruses, or something more advanced like technical details about cloning in bacteria?

It was very warm this morning. Warmer than the entire day yesterday, it was almost to worm for long sleeves on my run, and it was still dark when I started.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm originally from Canada. I have Scottish, English and Irish in my backgrounds as far as I know. I've been in temperatures of around -35C. Being out in cold weather doesn't bother me at all. It's the in between stuff that seems to mess me up.

Yeah you win -35C is too damn cold. Im ok with this in between stuff though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thing is after living in Australia for a few years and getting older. My tolerance has dropped significantly. It's usually the damp chill weather that bothers me more than the actual cold stuff. I'm very happy to be out when it's snowing and -10C. It's like that in Australia in the 'winter' time. The air is very damp and chilly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss