WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If I said something like that in front of my friends or family, they would deem it as an insult. I don't see why it should not be an insult in an internet forum.

Be he's not a friend or family :/ you can't go around telling people you don't know enough to tell him that. It's like you telling me I need to learn Spanish :/ I wouldn't take it well

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If I said something like that in front of my friends or family, they would deem it as an insult. I don't see why it should not be an insult in an internet forum.

This is an international forum, not your home town. If I wanted to insult you I would. It was merely a sarcastic remark. Nothing more.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I like Google Chrome, it has an add on with which I can watch BBC iPlayer in Slovenia( or any other country for that matter).
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
This is an international forum, not your home town. If I wanted to insult you I would. It was merely a sarcastic remark. Nothing more.
This is an international forum. So people can take things you say with a different perspective. That family dig might have been an insult and caused an outrage among people in my country(India). I don't know if that's how people talk to other in the uk and us. I've many close relatives and friends from that side, and they don't speak in such an insulting manner, even if they are being sarcastic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb