WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know, I'm never a fan of fanboys on any level. I didn't find Traveler's comments to be trolling, but I don't know who is more entitled at times: iSheep or Fandroids...

Samsung Galaxy Alpha versus Galaxy S5: What's the difference? | Android Central

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

The person attacking Traveler has issues, obviously.... Those were not troll comments at all and they have zero sense of humour. I didn't see any hate at all. Weird people out there. I guess we're all supposed to praise all new devices when they come out?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And we have more Nexus 6 specs.

QHD 5,2" screen ( yeah :D )
Snapdragon 805
3 GB RAM
32 GB storage
12 MP camera

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Moto...D-screen-Snapdragon-805-and-Android-L_id59287
Me like it. A lot. :D

Sent from my B85M-HD3 using Tapatalk

I actually like the N5. I may end up skipping this simply because Nexus has never had a good camera and I do t expect this one to be any better. Plus, there isn't much difference between the S800 and the s805.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And we have more Nexus 6 specs.

QHD 5,2" screen ( yeah :D )
Snapdragon 805
3 GB RAM
32 GB storage
12 MP camera

Motorola Shamu aka Nexus 6 full specs leak: 5.2" QHD screen, Snapdragon 805 and Android L
Me like it. A lot. :D

Sent from my B85M-HD3 using Tapatalk

I'll have to see it in person before I make any firm decisions about whether it will suit me or not. I'd like them to put a half decent camera on it though. I don't care about high pixels I want quality pictures. No I don't want the M8...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The person attacking Traveler has issues, obviously.... Those were not troll comments at all and they have zero sense of humour. I didn't see any hate at all. Weird people out there. I guess we're all supposed to praise all new devices when they come out?

I see to much of that on the sister sites here for Mobile Nations. That's why I'd rather go to XDA. At least their snotty nosed nature was more about how to really work the underpinnings of the OS as opposed to praising how great blindly the OS is.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm trying to walk the unusual way took, even in social work. That simply means that it is a long and less traveled road ahead too.

I took the road less traveled as well but there are times I wish I hadn't.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll have to see it in person before I make any firm decisions about whether it will suit me or not. I'd like them to put a half decent camera on it though. I don't care about high pixels I want quality pictures. No I don't want the M8...

We will see. Nexus has never had a good camera. I doubt moto will change that but I'd be pleasantly surprised if they did. Nexus has always been a niche device targeted at developers first...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I took the road less traveled as well but there are times I wish I hadn't.

I've tried the conformity in some things and it just doesn't help. So I'm better off sticking to cutting my own path forward and riding out those frustrations.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm afraid price of the new Nexus will be close to those of S5 and HTC ONE and not so much to the Nexus 5.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm afraid price of the new Nexus will be close to those of S5 and HTC ONE and not so much to the Nexus 5.

The Nexus devices are usually significantly cheaper than the other flagships. I'll just wait and see what happens. I just want a half decent camera to go with the phone. I can wait for the right one. I'm no hurry. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Nexus devices are usually significantly cheaper than the other flagships. I'll just wait and see what happens. I just want a half decent camera to go with the phone. I can wait for the right one. I'm no hurry. :)

Not always, in terms of the cheapness of the pricing. I know in some markets they charge flagship type money for the Nexus.

Waiting may be your best bet.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I think there might be two models, one priced High and one low. Might not be a bad idea to give OPO a try.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

5s camera is not that bad but I am sure the 920 has spoiled you.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well that all puts a damper on things. :/

My nephew and his wife from Australia are coming in October. They're in their mid 20s and can't seem to realise that planning a trip in the EU is a good idea if you want to save money rather than winging it. :p They finally decided to come direct to the UK after getting flights to Turkey. We'll show them around a bit and they can head off on their own too. Then we'll go to France for a week or something then they'll head off on their own again. They're here for some time. Wish I could get that much time off in one shot. :p My company only allows 2 weeks at a time unless there's a good reason. :/
Family coming to visit is not a compelling enough reason?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

5s camera is not that bad but I am sure the 920 has spoiled you.

I wouldn't say the L920 has spoiled me. I just believe that cameras can get a lot better than they currently are. I don't need a 41MP camera like the 1020. If I had a choice I'd take one with optical zoom though (don't mention that horrible Samsung thing). I just want half decent MP and good optics and software. That's not asking too much is it? I'm surprised the Canon hasn't got into the mobile market yet...

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well nothing is really out that I want at this stage. So I wait.

Good move. Of all that I'm seeing so far, the 930 for my needs is the best of the bunch. I've got mixed feelings a out that.

Nokia better not relase that 830 with 8GB internal storage or else I'll actually encourage trolling. Again, I don't get the reason why they're doing what they're doing...and i don't have to. Besides, I think that anything from the 1520 on as far as this cycle goes will get decent support

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos