I love bath time. Ahhh.

Sent from the Note 3.
    You resting enough and drinking plenty of water?
    02-18-2015 05:33 PM
    Pictures of the animals that you have interacted with so far would be nice...
    I'll send you a picture of my *** of a supervisor then...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    02-18-2015 06:03 PM
    So I can post about anything on this thread, right? :) If that's so, I'd like to share with you guys something I work on on my free time. It's just a hobby, so it's not something professionally produced, and I don't have time to make new tracks often. I've changed styles from time to time. Started with Ebm and harsh electro and ended up on some mixture of dark electro, trance and who knows what. :D Hope some of you'll like it. ;)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OTP8X4Z1T6c

This is not intended to be self promotion or anything like that, I'd just like to share my work and everything is free to download. :)
    Oooooohhh time to test out my new headphones :3

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    02-18-2015 06:18 PM
    I'll send you a picture of my *** of a supervisor then...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    It'll start trending on Twitter then...
    02-18-2015 06:22 PM
    So I can post about anything on this thread, right? :) If that's so, I'd like to share with you guys something I work on on my free time. It's just a hobby, so it's not something professionally produced, and I don't have time to make new tracks often. I've changed styles from time to time. Started with Ebm and harsh electro and ended up on some mixture of dark electro, trance and who knows what. :D Hope some of you'll like it. ;)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OTP8X4Z1T6c

This is not intended to be self promotion or anything like that, I'd just like to share my work and everything is free to download. :)
    I liked it it felt like this
    1-2 min I saw myself fighting a group of people in suits

2:30-4:00 min I saw the boss guy and it was an intense battle

4:00min to 5 Min was locating the treasure or money

5 min to end was running to get out of the falling building and then jumping to a car to drive away :p

02-18-2015 06:28 PM
    Lol

02-18-2015 06:29 PM
    I love bath time. Ahhh.

Sent from the Note 3.
    Hmmm note 3 just how many devices do you have o.O

02-18-2015 06:30 PM
    Hmmm note 3 just how many devices do you have o.O

She has more devices than Nokia/Microsoft produces ;) lmao...Sahib gets it!

Speaking of which, everybody head out to the polls and vote! lol:
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/gen...ices-poll.html
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-18-2015 07:09 PM
    Psshhh, Twitter...another useless social networking service that I don't use ;)
    02-18-2015 07:11 PM
    Well at least its trending on this thread...
    ajst222 and sahib lopez like this.
    02-18-2015 07:16 PM
    Well at least its trending on this thread...
    I think one of the reasons I don't like Twitter is because I don't like abbreviating things and I like to elaborate a lot on things. Plus I think there's a very narrow range of meaningful or important things to be said that are under 160 (I think) characters hahah
    02-18-2015 07:19 PM
    02-18-2015 07:21 PM
    I think one of the reasons I don't like Twitter is because I don't like abbreviating things and I like to elaborate a lot on things. Plus I think there's a very narrow range of meaningful or important things to be said that are under 160 (I think) characters hahah
    You can tweet away like John Legere - he sometimes uses 10 tweets to convey his message....
    02-18-2015 07:26 PM
    You can tweet away like John Legere - he sometimes uses 10 tweets to convey his message....
    I like that he's actually a real person, and his personality and all the shake ups that are happening at T-Mobile make me want to switch, but I can't. Coverage isn't very good here at all, which I think is generally the case unless you live in and travel around a larger city
    02-18-2015 07:30 PM
    I like that he's actually a real person, and his personality and all the shake ups that are happening at T-Mobile make me want to switch, but I can't. Coverage isn't very good here at all, which I think is generally the case unless you live in and travel around a larger city
    The unlimited 3G worldwide data and unlimited international texting for free are what keep me on TMO. I just travel too much overseas to switch to any of the other carriers here in the USA.
    02-18-2015 07:35 PM
    The unlimited 3G worldwide data and unlimited international texting for free are what keep me on TMO. I just travel too much overseas to switch to any of the other carriers here in the USA.
    Makes sense. Here, only Verizon and arguably Sprint and AT&T are the only ones worth getting. I'd probably put Sprint in front of AT&T in my area, but Verizon is the undisputed winner. I like Big Red, and even though they cost more, they're worth it for me, and they do have the best network in the US
    02-18-2015 07:45 PM
    Makes sense. Here, only Verizon and arguably Sprint and AT&T are the only ones worth getting. I'd probably put Sprint in front of AT&T in my area, but Verizon is the undisputed winner. I like Big Red, and even though they cost more, they're worth it for me, and they do have the best network in the US
    Actually...I'm comparing Verizon to AT&T right now and it's not any more expensive. Rates are EXACTLY the same no matter if you're on a two year or Edge/Next. I stand corrected (by myself). Good job AT&T trying to make yourself seem more affordable with your marketing. See? That's an example of how marketing works!
    02-18-2015 07:51 PM
    Same here don't use Twitter :p

02-18-2015 08:33 PM
    I got into tmobile because they were cheaper than the other 3 :)

02-18-2015 08:34 PM
    Actually...I'm comparing Verizon to AT&T right now and it's not any more expensive. Rates are EXACTLY the same no matter if you're on a two year or Edge/Next. I stand corrected (by myself). Good job AT&T trying to make yourself seem more affordable with your marketing. See? That's an example of how marketing works!
    Everyone I knew seems to think that way even though they charge the same ._. Looks like marketing is working :p

ajst222 likes this.
    02-18-2015 08:35 PM
    Same here don't use Twitter :p

Don't use twitter myself. Don't have any reason to.
    ajst222 likes this.
    02-18-2015 10:09 PM
    Ohayou gozaimasu.
    02-18-2015 10:09 PM
    Don't use twitter myself. Don't have any reason to.

I just barely use Facebook and that's it ;)
    02-18-2015 10:15 PM
    I just barely use Facebook and that's it ;)

I only use facebook to see other peoples posts to amuse myself.I don't post anything.
    02-18-2015 10:17 PM
    I only use facebook to see other peoples posts to amuse myself.I don't post anything.

I'm in the same boat hahah
    02-18-2015 10:18 PM
145,721 ... 40484049405040514052 ...