Evening guys! I've got some time before my next class so I'll hang here for a while :D
    02-19-2015 04:47 PM
    As long as it takes for them to stop having horrible coverage.
    T-Mobile still pretty much has horrible coverage if you don't live in or around a larger city
    02-19-2015 04:47 PM
    I see the connect up there :P
    Kinect* :p lol
    02-19-2015 04:50 PM
    So tomorrow I think I'm going to head to the Verizon store and finally get an enhanced SIM so I can set up Softcard. I was just reading up about it, and I'm really disappointed and surprised that it hasn't been more widely adopted by banks compared to Apple Pay considering that it's available for Android and Windows Phone. It's only Chase, Wells Fargo, and American Express.

However, you can set up an American Express Serve account to use for free with Softcard where you can connect that with your bank account and other credit cards, but still disappointing that Apple Pay has just about every bank out there and Softcard has three
    02-19-2015 04:54 PM
    T-Mobile still pretty much has horrible coverage if you don't live in or around a larger city
    I don't live in a large city only 9k population

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    02-19-2015 04:55 PM
    I don't live in a large city only 9k population

How far is the nearest larger city from you?
    02-19-2015 04:56 PM
    So tomorrow I think I'm going to head to the Verizon store and finally get an enhanced SIM so I can set up Softcard. I was just reading up about it, and I'm really disappointed and surprised that it hasn't been more widely adopted by banks compared to Apple Pay considering that it's available for Android and Windows Phone. It's only Chase, Wells Fargo, and American Express.

However, you can set up an American Express Serve account to use for free with Softcard where you can connect that with your bank account and other credit cards, but still disappointing that Apple Pay has just about every bank out there and Softcard has three
    I just hate that they adopted a proprietary way to pay especially Apple . I like having one standard that works and is implemented well . That's why I like soft card . Bah

ajst222 likes this.
    02-19-2015 04:57 PM
    How far is the nearest larger city from you?
    One 20 min away east
    Another one is 15 North min
    Another one is 15 min south

02-19-2015 04:59 PM
    Ops I knew something was off :p

ajst222 likes this.
    02-19-2015 05:00 PM
    I just hate that they adopted a proprietary way to pay especially Apple . I like having one standard that works and is implemented well . That's why I like soft card . Bah

My bank is TD. I switched from mid last year and I couldn't be happier. Fantastic rates (in my area), lots of locations (though they're only up and down the east coast), fantastic hours and open seven days a week, and the absolute friendliest people no matter what branch I visit. I don't know how they do it.

Last year I remember they announced that they would release an app for Windows Phone for both Canada and then the US. They came out with their app for Canada a while ago, but nothing for the US, so they probably ditched it :(. And they're on Apple Pay, but not Softcard which is also disappointing for me.
    02-19-2015 05:02 PM
    One 20 min away east
    Another one is 15 North min
    Another one is 15 min south

See? You're in a bowl of larger cities :p hahah
    02-19-2015 05:03 PM
    Oh great! Now TD is mocking me! Just logged out of my online banking and the log out screen is advertising their cards on Apple Pay! :p lol
    02-19-2015 05:04 PM
    My bank is TD. I switched from mid last year and I couldn't be happier. Fantastic rates (in my area), lots of locations (though they're only up and down the east coast), fantastic hours and open seven days a week, and the absolute friendliest people no matter what branch I visit. I don't know how they do it.

Last year I remember they announced that they would release an app for Windows Phone for both Canada and then the US. They came out with their app for Canada a while ago, but nothing for the US, so they probably ditched it :(. And they're on Apple Pay, but not Softcard which is also disappointing for me.
    Lol I was trying to figure out what TD was :p . Anyways what makes Apple pay so special is it because it's apple?

02-19-2015 05:07 PM
    See? You're in a bowl of larger cities :p hahah
    Lol this city was the last to get LTE in northern Cali :p it had edge yes edge . I think their coverage will get better come the 4th quarter of 2015 when they start rolling out band 12 sure my phone won't be able to use it :/ but oh well

02-19-2015 05:10 PM
    Oh great! Now TD is mocking me! Just logged out of my online banking and the log out screen is advertising their cards on Apple Pay! :p lol
    Yikes they must be reading your comments about it

02-19-2015 05:11 PM
    Sahib sold the autocorrect to Apple...
    02-19-2015 05:11 PM
    Sahib sold the autocorrect to Apple...
    I though msft sold me the auto correct :p

02-19-2015 05:13 PM
    So I ordered a used blue HTC 8S. I'm hopeful it isn't one of those Cincinnati Bell dinosaur models that need it be unlocked. We'll see come next week...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-19-2015 08:49 PM
    So I ordered a used blue HTC 8S. I'm hopeful it isn't one of those Cincinnati Bell dinosaur models that need it be unlocked. We'll see come next week...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Huh was it for your music needs or to play around with it :o
    02-19-2015 08:52 PM
    Huh was it for your music needs or to play around with it :o
    Both, but mostly music needs. I liked having the 720 as a media player thingie. But now that it is repaired, it's off to the closet for my friend to use it in the exact same role.

I plan to use my Z3 mostly to make calls, answer emails and be a Wi-Fi hotspot for now. I'll be on my 8S a lot more during my commute or on my N7. Now that Wi-Fi hotspot is working better, I can activate it from my G Watch while still keeping my Z3/out of sight.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-19-2015 09:05 PM
    Both, but mostly music needs. I liked having the 720 as a media player thingie. But now that it is repaired, it's off to the closet for my friend to use it in the exact same role.

I plan to use my Z3 mostly to make calls, answer emails and be a Wi-Fi hotspot for now. I'll be on my 8S a lot more during my commute or on my N7. Now that Wi-Fi hotspot is working better, I can activate it from my G Watch while still keeping my Z3/out of sight.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    I'll most likely buy the 8s to replace my iPod 4th gen before I had back to school. Just hope they stick around. If not maybe the 8xt that still has beats and has the best of the 8x and 8s

02-19-2015 09:38 PM

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    My blue 8S says "Hi!"

Sent by my Honor 6
    MSFTisMIA, psyhound and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-19-2015 09:42 PM
    Very true, people simply don't think.

I'm sure MIA will have a few comments similar....

It's the same here at our shopping centre. It seems everyone comes out of the woodwork between 12:00 and 13:00. Prams everywhere! Old people with walkers (large population of them here) the place is just jammed packed. Then you add the office people to the mix....

Is it just me or are prams humongous lately?
    I've got enough stories like this that will fill a whole page...my favorite one is the guy going to the airport with the huge *** suitcase fighting to get his suitcase onto the train, filled with capacity in rush hour.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-19-2015 10:06 PM
    My blue 8S says "Hi!"
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...04bcef84f6.jpg

Sent by my Honor 6
    that smexy looking phone :P
    02-19-2015 10:10 PM
    I've got enough stories like this that will fill a whole page...my favorite one is the guy going to the airport with the huge *** suitcase fighting to get his suitcase onto the train, filled with capacity in rush hour.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    dang that guy must of trying to get to places
    02-19-2015 10:11 PM
142,787 ... 40554056405740584059 ...