Look delicious, you should have pushed through the wall of steak and have a slice or two!
    would be better if it was tri-tip !
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-30-2013 11:26 PM
    Everyone was really on a roll posting. We've really had a lot of posts here lately.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-30-2013 11:29 PM
    Everyone was really on a roll posting. We've really had a lot of posts here lately.
    I saw this morning as I was waiting for the college bus it was around 7 am my time and it was already at 10k and I was like "WHAT how did they get there so fast in 9 hours" then I remembered that peeps have different time zones but still I missed it oh well this is next time
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-30-2013 11:33 PM
    WOOT I just got my first friend here ... but I'm not telling who it is ...MUAHAHHAHA
    ehhh even though I never knew how long that request was there for ...... I didn't think of checking there because I never get requests only likes so its time to fulfill my duty ( heheh I said duty) to beat BP! and be come the most craziest person on WPC and say NOKIA is better then Sony
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-30-2013 11:41 PM
    Just watched Pirates of Silicon Valley, it was an amazing movie. Quite inspiring as well.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-30-2013 11:41 PM
    Really?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-30-2013 11:46 PM
    Just watched Pirates of Silicon Valley, it was an amazing movie. Quite inspiring as well.
    now we have a developer on this thread ...... ok now Im going to figure out how you developers and mods come out of no where like ninjas and post ... hmmm I wonder and as for the movie I guess I will watch it on Netflix when I'm free
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-30-2013 11:46 PM
    Really?
    yup they reached 10k before I woke up... they were on a jelly roll that's why they reached it so fast !
    09-30-2013 11:47 PM
    I saw this morning as I was waiting for the college bus it was around 7 am my time and it was already at 10k and I was like "WHAT how did they get there so fast in 9 hours" then I remembered that peeps have different time zones but still I missed it oh well this is next time
    That's actually one of the things I like most about this forum. It's great having members from all over the world.
    09-30-2013 11:47 PM
    I've seen it on Netflix. It is a good movie.
    09-30-2013 11:49 PM
    That's actually one of the things I like most about this forum. It's great having members from all over the world.
    that's true I learned that I am only enough to drink in Sweden! and that most of you peeps are all older than me ( not in a bad way just in a way to say you are all my elders ) and uhhhh what else ....... hmmm now I cant think of anything right now
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-30-2013 11:52 PM
    well I got to take off ... .good night all time to be board tomorrow in the same routine
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 12:04 AM
    I'm sleepyzzzz

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4
    10-01-2013 12:19 AM
    that's true I learned that I am only enough to drink in Sweden!
    In Switzerland you can drink and buy beer (and wine I think?) with 16, hard alcohol with 18.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-01-2013 01:06 AM
    Morning. It will be a quiet day from me today. I'll try to check in when I can. Got stuff to do.
    10-01-2013 01:36 AM
    Morning. It will be a quiet day from me today. I'll try to check in when I can. Got stuff to do.
    Good morning.

I have a very annoying experiment ahead of me. I have to heat up something, let it cool down to a point where I can add bacteria without them dying, but not too cool or I can't work with it anymore. At the same time I have to pipette in antibiotics and inducers. And this of course multiple times.

Also, it is time Nokia releases this new big phone and the tablet, the news are getting boring. "The 1020 camera is great", "New rumor!", "The 1020 camera is great", "The same rumor slightly different!", "Windows Phone is selling well in some obscure places", "The 1020 camera is great", "The same rumor even less different!"
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-01-2013 01:44 AM
    Good morning.

I have a very annoying experiment ahead of me. I have to heat up something, let it cool down to a point where I can add bacteria without them dying, but not too cool or I can't work with it anymore. At the same time I have to pipette in antibiotics and inducers. And this of course multiple times.

Also, it is time Nokia releases this new big phone and the tablet, the news are getting boring. "The 1020 camera is great", "New rumor!", "The 1020 camera is great", "The same rumor slightly different!", "Windows Phone is selling well in some obscure places", "The 1020 camera is great", "The same rumor even less different!"
    Good luck with your bacteria! I hope they handle those temperatures well.
    Chregu likes this.
    10-01-2013 01:47 AM
    Today's breakfast was a sausage sandwich. I feel ready for whatever the day brings now!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-01-2013 02:14 AM
    Today's breakfast was a sausage sandwich. I feel ready for whatever the day brings now!
    Lunch time!
    10-01-2013 02:32 AM
    Good morning.

What if I tell you Nokia will release the 'same' devices in new colors!?

Hows that?
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    10-01-2013 02:33 AM
    Lunch time!
    Morning - Second Breakfast time
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-01-2013 02:53 AM
    Nice dose of vitriol to start the morning off.

Oh by the way - The 1020 camera is great. And I wouldn't call 12% marketshare in the UK an "obscure place".
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-01-2013 02:55 AM
    Nice dose of vitriol to start the morning off.

Oh by the way - The 1020 camera is great. And I wouldn't call 12% marketshare in the UK an "obscure place".
    Did you get the 32 Gig or 64Gig?
    Is it factory unlocked?
    10-01-2013 03:01 AM
    I'd call the UK very obscure. ;-)

And it was sales, not marketshare, it is mixed up a lot in this article, but for me those are two different things. And I was actually referring to the news before that anyway.
    10-01-2013 03:11 AM
    Did you get the 32 Gig or 64Gig?
    Is it factory unlocked?
    64gb from O2 on there refresh program. Not too fussed about getting it unlocked as O2 have always been pretty good pushing out updates.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-01-2013 03:25 AM
142,810 ... 404405406407408 ...