Even some of the 'top' of the range stuff isn't that great either. Sound is really about personal taste. If they sound good to you they're great. Other people might not feel the same.
    I like the BASS!!!!!
    10-01-2013 03:52 AM
    LOL! No pole here thankfully. Plus that's just a horrible image.
    8-)
    10-01-2013 03:53 AM
    I need a phage from my coworker, but she's in the radioactive lab.
    10-01-2013 03:54 AM
    It's one of those everyday problems that people face at work isn't it? Need something and the person just happens to be in a place you can't easily reach them.
    10-01-2013 04:01 AM
    It's one of those everyday problems that people face at work isn't it? Need something and the person just happens to be in a place you can't easily reach them.
    Yeah, but it's my fault, I should have asked earlier. I just didn't know she'd go there. The problem is, I can't reach her at all, I don't have access to this laboratory. Well, I think everything will work out fine, the delay shouldn't matter too much. Not that I have much experience with this experiment, but my gut feeling is optimistic.
    10-01-2013 04:06 AM
    Is that where you test people and give them powers like the hulk and Spiderman? :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-01-2013 04:09 AM
    What about Bacterias affected by Phones?
    10-01-2013 04:10 AM
    Is that where you test people and give them powers like the hulk and Spiderman? :P
    I don't as I don't have access yet, I don't know what the others are doing there ;-)
    BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-01-2013 04:11 AM
    The only problem with bacteria and phones I know about, are increased incubation times when they play Angry Birds on the phone instead of growing.
    10-01-2013 04:12 AM
    I don't as I don't have access yet, I don't know what the others are doing there ;-)
    Alright then your secret safe with me!
    Chregu likes this.
    10-01-2013 04:12 AM
    The only problem with bacteria and phones I know about, are increased incubation times when they play Angry Birds on the phone instead of growing.
    so they will make Noise in the Phone.. and beat your High Score
    10-01-2013 04:17 AM
    Glad to see you have got the hang of the randomness of this thread.
    N_LaRUE, teckris and Chregu like this.
    10-01-2013 04:24 AM
    There's nothing like NIN Closer at 10:30am in the morning I tell ya. Interesting mix on Nokia Radio. :)
    10-01-2013 04:31 AM
    Glad to see you have got the hang of the randomness of this thread.
    it is Just Hanging For me.. the Site takes too much time now to refresh.. ;D
    10-01-2013 04:37 AM
    so they will make Noise in the Phone.. and beat your High Score
    That's actually the worst part! They are so damn good!

(Well, depending on the bacterium they divide all 20 to 60 minutes. That means they have a very short generation time and can evolve very fast to be better at the game. Also, there are billions of them, of course some of them are great. Therefore I shouldn't feel too bad...)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-01-2013 04:39 AM
    There's nothing like NIN Closer at 10:30am in the morning I tell ya. Interesting mix on Nokia Radio. :)
    Listening to Justin Timberlake at the moment 20/20 album is quite possibly one of the best ive listened to for a long time
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-01-2013 04:48 AM
    Listening to Justin Timberlake at the moment 20/20 album is quite possibly one of the best ive listened to for a long time
    Hmmm... Maybe I'll give that a try soon. Wasn't really into Justin Timerlake. Unfortunately with Nokia mix radio they're playing a few songs that don't interest me. Got Soundgarden Black Hole Sun going now. Not my fav but ok.
    10-01-2013 04:53 AM
    Hmmm... Maybe I'll give that a try soon. Wasn't really into Justin Timerlake. Unfortunately with Nokia mix radio they're playing a few songs that don't interest me. Got Soundgarden Black Hole Sun going now. Not my fav but ok.
    Think I might have to give nokia music and radio a try at some point now I have a nokia. Always just stuck to xbox music for my needs. Download a load of albums listen and discard what I don't like.
    10-01-2013 04:56 AM
    Think I might have to give nokia music and radio a try at some point now I have a nokia. Always just stuck to xbox music for my needs. Download a load of albums listen and discard what I don't like.
    It's pretty good. On the whole I'm liking it cause it's reminding me of songs I haven't heard in a while, however there's a couple that I can live without.The thing that bothers me is they block you from forwarding if you did it too many times so you may be forced to listen to something you don't want to.

There's a lot of selection I haven't quite figured out if there's like a general mix of songs so you get a bit of everything. Currently in Alternative Rock.
    10-01-2013 05:00 AM
    Anyone likes the flashing bar on Xperia U?
    10-01-2013 05:00 AM
    Anyone likes the flashing bar on Xperia U?
    Haven't really looked at it but maybe BP?
    10-01-2013 05:02 AM
    Haven't really looked at it but maybe BP?
    Look at it, it changes color with theme and music cover.
    Sad part is non expandable memory.

10-01-2013 05:04 AM
    Look at it, it changes color with theme and music cover.
    Sad part is non expandable memory.

http://www.mobigyaan.com/images/stor...eria-u-LED.jpg
    I'm happy with my WP at the moment so no need. I can live with out a 'flashing' colour bar.
    10-01-2013 05:09 AM
    I'm happy with my WP at the moment so no need. I can live with out a 'flashing' colour bar.
    Me too - just something extra to drain the battery. Phone is usually in my pocket when listening to music anyway so could do without the "party in my pants" look while on the train.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-01-2013 05:12 AM
    Me too - just something extra to drain the battery. Phone is usually in my pocket when listening to music anyway so could do without the "party in my pants" look while on the train.
    It's one of those 'features' I can do without.
    10-01-2013 05:18 AM
143,652 ... 406407408409410 ...