I know you're talking about headphones but some of us would already say that Sahib is a parrot in some ways...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    Bwahahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-25-2015 07:11 PM
    I'm an AKG kind of guy, I like their tonal characteristic. I have three full size monitors from AKG but never owned any of their in ear monitors.

I'm a fan of Harman products. I recently got a pair of JBL's Synchros BT ear buds for workouts. They're very good.

I also have a pair of JBL j22 ear buds that were I think $29.99 when I got them a couple years ago, and they're some of the best ear buds I've ever listened to. They're fantastic.

Lastly, I have a JBL Flip 2 portable Bluetooth speaker which is also amazing that I use for my car.
    02-25-2015 07:20 PM
    I'm a fan of Harman products. I recently got a pair of JBL's Synchros BT ear buds for workouts. They're very good.

I also have a pair of JBL j22 ear buds that were I think $29.99 when I got them a couple years ago, and they're some of the best ear buds I've ever listened to. They're fantastic.

Lastly, I have a JBL Flip 2 portable Bluetooth speaker which is also amazing that I use for my car.
    Nice! I have the Harman/Kardon SOHO over the ear headphones. Infinity speakers, and sadly my H/K receiver died last year.

ajst222 likes this.
    02-25-2015 07:25 PM
    Nice! I have the Harman/Kardon SOHO over the ear headphones. Infinity speakers, and sadly my H/K receiver died last year.

I've been half heartedly thinking about getting a pair of noise cancelling headphones, but not sure if it's really worth it
    02-25-2015 07:36 PM
    I've been half heartedly thinking about getting a pair of noise cancelling headphones, but not sure if it's really worth it
    I have not owned one, both Nose and AKG offering are expensive and they have big dongles for the active circuitry.

Fortunately, I was able to test drive the Huawei AM180 and they're great. Better sounding than my SOHO too, at one fifth the price of the Nose, our one third the price of the SOHO.

02-25-2015 07:40 PM
    The K323 is wired. Have you tried Parrot Sahib?

I haven't ...., I don't mind wired headphones . Sometimes I Find it hard picking headphones because my pervious set the bar and I try to look higher. Right now I'm at the 50$ bracket

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    azcruz likes this.
    02-25-2015 07:42 PM
    I know you're talking about headphones but some of us would already say that Sahib is a parrot in some ways...

._. Polly want a cracker ?

02-25-2015 07:43 PM
    The whole pebble watch thing made me think that wp will end up becoming the next zune. Bah I don't want to only choice between the evil company that is Google or Ty expensive company that is Apple >.<

02-25-2015 07:45 PM
    I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas :p

02-25-2015 08:04 PM
    I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas :p

All I do is eat eat eat no matter what! Got apples on my mind, I can't ever get enough......
    02-25-2015 08:34 PM
    I have not owned one, both Nose and AKG offering are expensive and they have big dongles for the active circuitry.

Fortunately, I was able to test drive the Huawei AM180 and they're great. Better sounding than my SOHO too, at one fifth the price of the Nose, our one third the price of the SOHO.

The two that stick out to me the most are the Harman/Kardon NC and the Bose QuietComfort 25. Word has it that the H/C's have a lot better sound (in general, as you know, I prefer Harman's sound anyway) but Bose have slightly better noise canceling.

ConsumerReports also has the SMS Audio Street ANC as very highly rated
    02-25-2015 08:36 PM
    The two that stick out to me the most are the Harman/Kardon NC and the Bose QuietComfort 25. Word has it that the H/C's have a lot better sound (in general, as you know, I prefer Harman's sound anyway) but Bose have slightly better noise canceling.

ConsumerReports also has the SMS Audio Street ANC as very highly rated
    sonically, Harman is better than Bose. I agree.

Will look into that audio Street...

02-25-2015 08:39 PM
    Good morning. Obviously the TV problem wasn't a dream. Well that sucks.
    02-25-2015 10:10 PM
    sonically, Harman is better than Bose. I agree.

Will look into that audio Street...

One car has Bose and one car has JBL Infinity. I like the Bose sound better even though the JBL is supposedly rated better.
    02-25-2015 10:38 PM
    Good morning. Obviously the TV problem wasn't a dream. Well that sucks.

You'll get over it and so will your dad.
    Fire 29 and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-25-2015 10:38 PM
    Must confess that very since I flashed that ROM on my N7 while at work Saturday, the little tablet has been running flawlessly. I've even been able to delete some of the Google apps I don't use. Yup, things are good there.

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-25-2015 10:55 PM
    Must confess that very since I flashed that ROM on my N7 while at work Saturday, the little tablet has been running flawlessly. I've even been able to delete some of the Google apps I don't use. Yup, things are good there.

hey mia have you ever tried cyanomod on your android phone ?
    02-25-2015 11:17 PM
    That is the stock ROM on the OnePlus One.
    02-25-2015 11:18 PM
    lol looks like someone overheard our convo about shipping snow :P Massachusetts man selling, shipping snow from his yard
    02-25-2015 11:22 PM
    That is the stock ROM on the OnePlus One.
    oh well then that was pointless question I made o.O
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-25-2015 11:23 PM
    02-25-2015 11:25 PM
    The greatest show on earth :)

Now I'm worried....

That whole book was about the evidence for evolution and natural selection..... That's the sole reason he wrote that book.
    02-25-2015 11:51 PM
    So. Talk about headphones. Talk about cricket. Sahib being sahib.

Yeah, didn't miss much.
    MSFTisMIA, azcruz and sahib lopez like this.
    02-25-2015 11:52 PM
    Not on my Z3. Have no need or reason to. The OPO ran a custom cyanogen mod called CM11S, which I liked.

I've run CM Roms before, most notably on a G Nexus. I still prefer the older style AOSP ones though.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and azcruz like this.
    02-25-2015 11:54 PM
    So I saw the freeloader tonight clearly. It is much smaller than I thought.

Well, I'll set a few new traps Friday morning before going to work (and then the GF's for the weekend).

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-25-2015 11:56 PM
143,584 ... 40854086408740884089 ...