maybe people in the east coast can skate to work :) Edmonton Wants To Create 7-Mile ?Freezeway? So People Can Ice Skate To Work
    It makes sense for Edmonton to do it. The temp there during the winter is very cold. They've also got the space.
    02-25-2015 11:58 PM
    oh well then that was pointless question I made o.O
    Not this time. You don't use android, so it was OK to still ask.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    02-25-2015 11:58 PM
    So I saw the freeloader tonight clearly. It is much smaller than I thought.

Well, I'll set a few new traps Friday morning before going to work (and then the GF's for the weekend).

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Good luck!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-25-2015 11:59 PM
    Good luck!
    Thanks. I should be OK. I did some cleaning today and threw a few things out, so that should make a difference. I think I have some peanut butter in the house. The goal is to bait 3...1 in the living room and maybe 2 in the kitchen (one on a counter top and the other by the stove).

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-26-2015 12:03 AM
    Thought I'd check the app and see what news there is and I see the most anticipated game of my life on my favorite news site. Wat
    http://www.windowscentral.com/watch-...knight-trailer
    02-26-2015 12:03 AM
    One car has Bose and one car has JBL Infinity. I like the Bose sound better even though the JBL is supposedly rated better.
    I wouldn't argue with this. Cars are a different category for audio.
    02-26-2015 12:07 AM
    Now I'm worried....

That whole book was about the evidence for evolution and natural selection..... That's the sole reason he wrote that book.
    I skimmed over or at first and then I knew I didn't remember much of natural selection so I went to the Internet to brush up on it so my brain or head could be open to read it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    02-26-2015 12:10 AM
    I skimmed over or at first and then I knew I didn't remember much of natural selection so I went to the Internet to brush up on it so my brain or head could be open to read it

Half of the book is on natural selection... You probably didn't need the brush up.

So what did you think anyway?
    02-26-2015 12:14 AM
    Not on my Z3. Have no need or reason to. The OPO ran a custom cyanogen mod called CM11S, which I liked.

I've run CM Roms before, most notably on a G Nexus. I still prefer the older style AOSP ones though.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    When you says custom CM mods do they have unnecessary Google bloat( like google reader ) or necessary Google stuff like the Google play store

02-26-2015 12:14 AM
    When you says custom CM mods do they have unnecessary Google bloat( like google reader ) or necessary Google stuff like the Google play store

CMs don't have Google apps by default. If I remember correctly you have 3 packs of G apps you can Install, small with just basic apps, medium and the pack which contains all apps.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-26-2015 12:19 AM
    CMs don't have Google apps by default. If I remember correctly you have 3 packs of G apps you can Install, small with just basic apps, medium and the pack which contains all apps.

Ooooohh then that is the os for me if wp goes down . The less Google apps it has the more interested I become . That's unless the unbuntu takes off :p

02-26-2015 12:22 AM
    We are talking about clean install, DIY stuff, there are Gapps on One+ just don't know which ones.

02-26-2015 12:26 AM
    Half of the book is on natural selection... You probably didn't need the brush up.

So what did you think anyway?
    I didn't have to but knowing me it was a good idea that I did :)

I liked it .. It went into more detail than in my biology class ( it was a small section if I remember correctly ) though he's not very fond of creationism I highlighted a part that he said or insinuated that if people believe in creationism they are " worse then ignorant " I though this is going to be an interesting book and it was :) though if I didn't have an open mind I wouldn't not of read it .

02-26-2015 12:31 AM
    I wouldn't argue with this. Cars are a different category for audio.
    All I know is 2 12" are awesome !! coupled with a 1000watt amp the whole neighborhood will hate you

azcruz likes this.
    02-26-2015 12:33 AM
    We are talking about clean install, DIY stuff, there are Gapps on One+ just don't know which ones.

Oh well in that case I would hide them and put msft apps on it .

02-26-2015 12:34 AM

When I say custom CM, what happened is this: OnePlus, the smaller Chinese OEM behind the OPO,made an agreement with CM, who is looking to be a more mainstreamed alternative to Google Android, to put a custom version of their version of Android onto a phone. Google OPO saga to see how that agreement has played out.

Yes, CM still allows full Google apps to work. It is more of a modder's take on Android. Think Ruf tuning Porsche designs, as a car equivalent.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    sahib lopez and azcruz like this.
    02-26-2015 12:36 AM
    Anyhow, time for bed. Good night folks.

sahib lopez likes this.
    02-26-2015 12:37 AM
    Anyhow, time for bed. Good night folks.

Later Mia

02-26-2015 12:41 AM
    I didn't have to but knowing me it was a good idea that I did :)

I liked it .. It went into more detail than in my biology class ( it was a small section if I remember correctly ) though he's not very fond of creationism I highlighted a part that he said or insinuated that if people believe in creationism they are " worse then ignorant " I though this is going to be an interesting book and it was :) though if I didn't have an open mind I wouldn't not of read it .

Not surprised about your biology class. It's an issue in the US. Unfortunately will continue to be one.

Though Richard took a few pot shots at creationism the book on the whole is science. 100%

The issues we have these days is no one likes to be challenged in their thinking. People like to hold onto ideas, even if they're wrong.

I think a more sinister side of political correctness is partially to blame. That of being easily offended.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-26-2015 12:55 AM
    I'm going to go to bed....too tired to update my Lumia 635 to Win10 tonight.
    02-26-2015 12:59 AM
    Not surprised about your biology class. It's an issue in the US. Unfortunately will continue to be one.

Though Richard took a few pot shots at creationism the book on the whole is science. 100%

The issues we have these days is no one likes to be challenged in their thinking. People like to hold onto ideas, even if they're wrong.

I think a more sinister side of political correctness is partially to blame. That of being easily offended.
    Ima keep the books just because they are a good read :)

02-26-2015 01:11 AM
    I'm going to go to bed....too tired to update my Lumia 635 to Win10 tonight.
    I forgot win 10 was even out to test ... :p

02-26-2015 01:13 AM
    Well ima hit the hay laters all

02-26-2015 01:13 AM
    I forgot win 10 was even out to test ...

Yeah the iPod isn't one of the devices that can run Win10😉
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-26-2015 01:17 AM
    Ug, morning... coffee2.gif
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-26-2015 05:16 AM
143,553 ... 40864087408840894090 ...