It's one of those 'features' I can do without.
    Plus its made by "them" so no sale here.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-01-2013 06:20 AM
    Anyone likes the flashing bar on Xperia U?
    Yeah love it, I also like the xperia S with the clear kind of thing going on!
    10-01-2013 06:28 AM
    Haven't really looked at it but maybe BP?
    Yeah I seen would be good to have WP on it.
    10-01-2013 06:29 AM
    Yeah I seen would be good to have WP on it.
    No I don't think so. Maybe if you're 12 or something.
    10-01-2013 06:59 AM
    Me too - just something extra to drain the battery. Phone is usually in my pocket when listening to music anyway so could do without the "party in my pants" look while on the train.
    You find reasons to use that word, no?

I'm laughing, party in my pants!
    10-01-2013 07:09 AM
    Streaming audio with Nokia radio is less downloading than I thought.
    10-01-2013 07:10 AM
    Yeah love it, I also like the xperia S with the clear kind of thing going on!
    I had Xperia S but I hated that it only had white color, I loved the colorful LED's on Xperia U, but hated its memory size.
    I am going to bid on Ebay UK for Xperia U :), mostly!
    10-01-2013 07:14 AM
    I had Xperia S but I hated that it only had white color, I loved the colorful LED's on Xperia U, but hated its memory size.
    I am going to bid on Ebay UK for Xperia U :), mostly!
    Happy bidding!
    10-01-2013 07:22 AM
    You find reasons to use that word, no?

I'm laughing, party in my pants!
    partys.jpg
    MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    10-01-2013 07:23 AM
    This phone could be used as the definition of gimmick.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-01-2013 07:51 AM
    Penny anyone want a penny?
    10-01-2013 08:12 AM
    Had a disappointing trip to the local shopping centre. There's a PC World and all the mobile phone providers there. Not one of them had bluetooth headphones. Pathetic. I guess I should have known better. The local community here is not what we'll call technically inclined. :P
    10-01-2013 08:20 AM
    Had a disappointing trip to the local shopping centre. There's a PC World and all the mobile phone providers there. Not one of them had bluetooth headphones. Pathetic. I guess I should have known better. The local community here is not what we'll call technically inclined. :P
    I hope I have time to get some groceries before I have dance course again this evening. One, two, three, one, two, three...
    10-01-2013 08:35 AM
    Morning folks. Slow commute in because of a stalled train in the stop before me...we stopped and picked up some of their passengers.

In news BP might like, a Little Ceasaer's opened one block from me. Their pizza is actually good. $5 for a large pepperoni. Not bad.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-01-2013 08:37 AM
    Always found PC world a bit hit and miss - either they have what you need or they haven't got anything - the amount of times I have had to drive between different stores...

I always go online now and check the website for stock levels before heading out.
    10-01-2013 08:41 AM
    Morning folks. Slow commute in because of a stalled train in the stop before me...we stopped and picked up some of their passengers.

In news BP might like, a Little Ceasaer's opened one block from me. Their pizza is actually good. $5 for a large pepperoni. Not bad.
    They no long have places in the UK. They did at one point but they have shut down. On another note, I haven't had a Little Caesar's pizza in well over a decade.
    10-01-2013 08:42 AM
    Always found PC world a bit hit and miss - either they have what you need or they haven't got anything - the amount of times I have had to drive between different stores...

I always go online now and check the website for stock levels before heading out.
    Got me away from my desk regardless. :) But the area is pretty dismal in general. :P
    10-01-2013 08:43 AM
    Got me away from my desk regardless. :)
    I'll tell your boss!
    10-01-2013 09:12 AM
    Saw a cutie in a canary yellow dress in Newark that made my morning. I do love NYC in the summertime - whether in the regular or the Indian. Be back on the night shift...
    10-01-2013 09:21 AM
    I'll tell your boss!
    :P Was my lunch time. We have our own buses from our 'campus' to the shopping centre but it's also in walking distance. I typically take the bus there and walk back.
    Chregu likes this.
    10-01-2013 09:32 AM
    :P Was my lunch time. We have our own buses from our 'campus' to the shopping centre but it's also in walking distance. I typically take the bus there and walk back.
    Guess im quite lucky working in the centre of London - everything is pretty much in easy reach. Been on some jobs where your technically in isolation for 10 hours a day though.
    10-01-2013 09:44 AM
    Guess im quite lucky working in the centre of London - everything is pretty much in easy reach. Been on some jobs where your technically in isolation for 10 hours a day though.
    Last place I worked where I lived up in NE Lincolnshire was like that. Not only was it a cruddy little town. the town was quite depressing and had nothing close by to us. So in hindsight, here is not so bad compared to there, but still not as good as the centre of London.
    10-01-2013 09:58 AM
    I think we've proven this thread goes through ups and downs. :P A constant post count of any sort is impossible.
    10-01-2013 10:24 AM
    I really like the sound out of my bluetooth headphones that I have but they're just way too heavy. Which is why I'm looking for something else. Just not sure what to get. I might consider over the head I guess. Maybe those Infinity headphones I've seen. Cheap but apparently good.
    10-01-2013 10:28 AM
    I think we've proven this thread goes through ups and downs. :P A constant post count of any sort is impossible.
    I have not much to write. I don't know how I'll arrange dinner. I don't really have time to cook, but I'd like to eat something warm. Shouldn't have stuff like garlic and onions, I'll have dance course later. We will see.
    10-01-2013 10:34 AM
145,307 ... 407408409410411 ...