WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey all, so this is how my day went - wake up, have breakfast... prepare for interview. Have job interview for a 1 month temporary position, it goes well. I'm offered the job through an agency almost immediately. It's the the perfect job for me - it's got nothing designy and everything admin-y but hey it's a month paid work right?. Now I'm trying to decide how to use my weekend the best for the next few days before I start employment on Monday morning.

Decisions, decisions...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey all, so this is how my day went - wake up, have breakfast... prepare for interview. Have job interview for a 1 month temporary position, it goes well. I'm offered the job through an agency almost immediately. It's the the perfect job for me - it's got nothing designy and everything admin-y but hey it's a month paid work right?. Now I'm trying to decide how to use my weekend the best for the next few days before I start employment on Monday morning.

Decisions, decisions...

Awesome!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes I prefer Leeds, Sheffield compare to Manchester.

IT is one of those fields where the work dries up frequently. Some areas do better than other though. I know you want to stay closer to where you grew up but you might want to consider moving to get some more solid experience. I know it's a bit scary to think that way but getting away from your comfort zone could be good for you.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Actually the lecture was very interesting, but I still had so much troubles to stay awake. Until he started to talk about CREB and I always heart crap. I giggled the entire time on the inside when he was saying things like "down here you can see the total amount of crap" or "this is then converted to phospho-crap" and so on.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Actually the lecture was very interesting, but I still had so much troubles to stay awake. Until he started to talk about CREB and I always heart crap. I giggled the entire time on the inside when he was saying things like "down here you can see the total amount of crap" or "this is then converted to phospho-crap" and so on.

I should try that kind of strategy the next time I'm stuck in a meeting. Though keeping the giggling down could prove difficult.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

IT is one of those fields where the work dries up frequently. Some areas do better than other though. I know you want to stay closer to where you grew up but you might want to consider moving to get some more solid experience. I know it's a bit scary to think that way but getting away from your comfort zone could be good for you.

Need to pass my driving test in a couple of weeks first :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't mind moving away so that fine and I already have to travel 20 minutes to work anyway, so when I get a car I'll be happy to drive an hour away.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to have to move to android and get a SONY device for the PlayStation app MAYBE!?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I actually seen a few jobs that I would have loved to apply for but I would need my own car.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05