Does Australian chicken taste different then?
    No I'm sure the chicken is the same but it's kind of like the difference between having fish and chips by the sea and having them somewhere else. To explain. It's a 'charcoal' chicken shop. They basically do chicken and chips. Some do some other things. It's cheap, quick and tasty. Also liberal doses of chicken salt is used.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 11:37 AM
    No I'm sure the chicken is the same but it's kind of like the difference between having fish and chips by the sea and having them somewhere else. To explain. It's a 'charcoal' chicken shop. They basically do chicken and chips. Some do some other things. It's cheap, quick and tasty. Also liberal doses of chicken salt is used.
    OK now that's different and explains "not the same"
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-01-2013 11:38 AM
    I worked on terminal 5 at Heathrow and we were airside in a corner the other side of the 2nd runway so completely away from the main complex. Once you were on site there was no point leaving as it took too long to get anywhere.
    I've worked in one remote plant in Australia and near an airport at a construction site. The remote plant had a canteen though you wouldn't want to eat anything from it. The nearest petrol station had a canteen which was marginally better than the one at the plant. At the airport I lived close to it but everything was sort of close by so you could drive to somewhere. It had a canteen as well on site but again the food quality was what you'd expect. I typically took my lunch to both.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 11:41 AM
    Yeah on site canteens are never good
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-01-2013 12:15 PM
    I'm tired. But I have to dance to night, I must dance.

Somehow this brings the Phantom of the Opera music to my mind...

Edit: I just realized why my brain made a connection to the Phantom of the Opera. It's totally weird and has nothing to do with anything.
    10-01-2013 12:22 PM
    I'm tired. But I have to dance to night, I must dance.

Somehow this brings the Phantom of the Opera music to my mind...

Edit: I just realized why my brain made a connection to the Phantom of the Opera. It's totally weird and has nothing to do with anything.
    you are turning ......RANDOM!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 12:28 PM
    Yeah on site canteens are never good
    Even my current canteen is what I would call 'average'. I rarely eat anything from it and when I tried stuff I was disappointed. I only get sandwiches from there on days I can't be bothered bringing my lunch. Sad, since I have sandwiches every day.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 12:30 PM
    you are turning ......RANDOM!
    My brain brought up Phantom of the Opera randomly. That's not my fault, and also, I write about my dance course for a while now ;-)
    10-01-2013 12:30 PM
    My brain brought up Phantom of the Opera randomly. That's not my fault, and also, I write about my dance course for a while now ;-)
    What style of dance are you learning?
    10-01-2013 12:34 PM
    call it what you want its still random
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 12:36 PM
    I bet its phantom of the opera type of dance
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 12:37 PM
    Waltz, Foxtrott, Cha-Cha-Cha, Jive and Disco Fox. We made it to English Waltz so far ;-)

Gotta go, let's see what we learn today.
    Laura Knotek and mpt15 like this.
    10-01-2013 12:40 PM
    Waltz, Foxtrott, Cha-Cha-Cha, Jive and Disco Fox. We made it to English Waltz so far ;-)

wow that's a lot of dancing, I bet you are the person in every party that peeps stare at ... all I know its Mexican type of dancing !
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 12:43 PM

You'll have to be on "Dancing with the Stars"!
    10-01-2013 12:44 PM
    You'll have to be on "Dancing with the Stars"!
    that show is overrated if I wanted to watch peeps dance I would go to a party and watch people dance but I still think he or she ( I don't know if he is a she or she is a he ) is the person who peeps stare are !
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 12:49 PM
    well onto my networking homework.........
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 12:54 PM
    well onto my networking homework.........
    Good luck.
    10-01-2013 12:57 PM
    that show is overrated if I wanted to watch peeps dance I would go to a party and watch people dance but I still think he or she ( I don't know if he is a she or she is a he ) is the person who peeps stare are !
    I don't even watch that show. I just know about it, since my mom watches it.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    10-01-2013 12:57 PM
    I don't even watch that show. I just know about it, since my mom watches it.
    I avoid all those types of shows. I don't think I'm at that age bracket yet to find it interesting... :P
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-01-2013 01:15 PM
    I avoid all those types of shows. I don't think I'm at that age bracket yet to find it interesting... :P
    I don't like those shows or any reality shows.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-01-2013 01:17 PM
    I don't like those shows or any reality shows.
    ^THIS .... I know I should be doing my work which I am but I left this tab open just too see what I am missing
    10-01-2013 01:44 PM
    ok so as I was working on my networking lab thing I was listening to Pandora and this song came on and I normally don't like these type of songs because they are cheesy but dang I like this song and I would like to share it with you guys

10-01-2013 01:55 PM
    The thing is now with Netflix and all the other on demand services there isn't really a viable excuse to watch those programs anymore, the excuse "theres nothing else on" no longer holds water
    10-01-2013 01:58 PM
    The thing is now with Netflix and all the other on demand services there isn't really a viable excuse to watch those programs anymore, the excuse "theres nothing else on" no longer holds water
    better yet there is a lot to watch but there is a few that will be interesting to the watcher
    10-01-2013 02:12 PM

Video of the day.
    Chregu likes this.
    10-01-2013 02:18 PM
145,255 ... 409410411412413 ...