The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    So that makes your statement invalid!
    your face is in valid :P JKJKJK
    10-01-2013 02:42 PM
    4,400 POST yay!!!

If I were happy I would jam out to that song on my Nokia purity head phones
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-01-2013 02:43 PM
    ok now im going to work on my lab thing for my server .... laters all
    10-01-2013 02:43 PM
    ok now im going to work on my lab thing for my server .... laters all
    Later
    10-01-2013 02:44 PM
    your face is in valid :P JKJKJK
    Your avatar invalid!
    10-01-2013 02:45 PM
    Your avatar invalid!
    Oh, snap ;-)
    BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-01-2013 02:46 PM
    Oh, snap ;-)
    Sugar HONEY!!!
    10-01-2013 02:48 PM
    Let me think of something hmmmmmmm........ hmmmmmmm............. hmmmmmmmmmm........ LOADING............... LOADING................ LOADING.......... COMPLETED............ COMPLETED..............

So if I had one Surface 2 and another person has rented 10 Surface 2 however after a few weeks purchasing 2 of the rented Surface 2 how many Surface 2 are rented???

MIND BLOWING!!!
    10-01-2013 02:58 PM
    So if I had one Surface 2 and another person has rented 10 Surface 2 however after a few weeks purchasing 2 of the rented Surface 2 how many Surface 2 are rented???

MIND BLOWING!!!
    8? I don't get it.
    10-01-2013 03:06 PM
    8? I don't get it.
    No 10 you can't pay for rented property!
    10-01-2013 03:18 PM
    No 10 you can't pay for rented property!
    Why not? Of course I can. If I rent a house and then decide to buy it, and both parties agree to quit the renting contract earlier (or just wait for the period to end)... I really don't see the problem.

You're right though, technically you're not renting anymore in this case. But that's just a detail you left out of your story.

Of course I don't know what crazy contracts Microsoft is making for renting out Surfaces. Probably expensive ones.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-01-2013 03:32 PM
    Why not? Of course I can. If I rent a house and then decide to buy it, and both parties agree to quit the renting contract earlier (or just wait for the period to end)... I really don't see the problem.

You're right though, technically you're not renting anymore in this case. But that's just a detail you left out of your story.

Of course I don't know what crazy contracts Microsoft is making for renting out Surfaces. Probably expensive ones.
    I may have left a slight bit of detail!
    10-01-2013 04:02 PM
    Your avatar invalid!
    your quote about my avatar is invalid! besides I like that pic
    10-01-2013 05:27 PM
    ok now to wait for the bus to take me to my car! that is 15 minutes away from college
    10-01-2013 05:28 PM
    Just been playing Battlefield 4 beta. Have no superlatives of enough meaning to explain just how good that game will be.

Sent from my shiny new Nokia 1020
    10-01-2013 05:44 PM
    Looks like I'm back on the night shift again. Do they give out bonuses for graveyard work on this thread?
    10-01-2013 08:08 PM
    Thumbing through some of the early previews for the Asus t100. So far I like what I see but I want a real nuts and bolts review. I almost bought the Smart Tab a few months ago, but decided to wait because it looked pretty underpowered for me. I'm still leaning towards the t100 over the Surface 2 at this point.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 08:15 PM
    Always found National Geographic interesting. Man is always messing with things we should really leave alone. Makes for good TV though...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 09:00 PM
    Boy, for all those aspiring to higher level education, grad school is a tiring and solitary type pursuit. Guess that's why I'm fighting so hard to gave a social life and so far it has been a real grind. Perhaps I will get a better handle as the semester goes along...
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-01-2013 09:29 PM
    Boy, for all those aspiring to higher level education, grad school is a tiring and solitary type pursuit. Guess that's why I'm fighting so hard to gave a social life and so far it has been a real grind. Perhaps I will get a better handle as the semester goes along...
    ^this even thought I know I'm not going to go farther in school after I get my A.S degree in networking and I get how isolated it gets. that's the only thing I hate about college, if you don't find peeps to hang with in your spare time it gets lonely
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-01-2013 10:10 PM
    well time to play some league of legends to let myself be distract for a while AFTER it applies the patch
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 10-01-2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: added the patch part
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-01-2013 10:11 PM
    well time to play some league of legends to let myself be distract for a while AFTER it applies the patch
    Have fun!
    10-01-2013 10:22 PM
    ^this even thought I know I'm not going to go farther in school after I get my A.S degree in networking and I get how isolated it gets. that's the only thing I hate about college, if you don't find peeps to hang with in your spare time it gets lonely
    its not so much for me about the having people to hang out in your spare time. Its more about having people who get what you're studying when you hang out with them in your spare time. Kinda like how only a doctor can tell a doctor what it is like studying for the boards. Everyone copes with this differently. I just decided I needed to fight to have a social life with people who don't have to understand my career choice. Sometimes that helps to keep me not as cynical.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-01-2013 10:51 PM
    So what's in a name? My former ex (now my gf) spent most of our phone convo tonight debating the virtues of what names mean to kids and such. I learned that she is fine with a routine I'll describe in a second. So far, my brother has kept our overall tradition alive. My dad, my brother, myself and now my nephew have the dame initials: D.D. My brother gets to name any boys he has with the their first name starting with the letter "D". My sister in law's names start with a "K", so both my nieces have names starting with the letter "K". In my case, if my gf and I have kids, the girl names would start with and "L". Naming is complicated. Lol.
    10-01-2013 10:59 PM
    its not so much for me about the having people to hang out in your spare time. Its more about having people who get what you're studying when you hang out with them in your spare time. Kinda like how only a doctor can tell a doctor what it is like studying for the boards. Everyone copes with this differently. I just decided I needed to fight to have a social life with people who don't have to understand my career choice. Sometimes that helps to keep me not as cynical.
    I've noticed that most professionals tend to associate with their peers. Doctors have doctor friends. Lawyers have lawyer friends. Etc.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-01-2013 10:59 PM
142,762 ... 411412413414415 ...