WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

this is my first time photo shopping on a mac or PC computer. we are using mac with Wacom HW to do all our stuff. also my anthropology teacher is a good one because the students all said in ratemyprofesor.com that she is good in what she teaches even though its a hard class.

well im just the guy who looks for the music and put them in a flash dive and gives it to the real DJ to do what ever DJ's do

I would probably find both courses easy. I already know Photoshop to some degree and I have an interest in anthropology.

In not sure I understand why you're looking for music and not the couple or leaving it up to the DJ but whatever.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would probably find both courses easy. I already know Photoshop to some degree and I have an interest in anthropology.

In not sure I understand why you're looking for music and not the couple or leaving it up to the DJ but whatever.

well good for you :p!!! im not good with drawing or have an artistic mind so i know ill be struggling in that class. i hope i get something out of anthropology because well cultures are interesting even though i might look at cultures strange.

not sure why myself but the "DJ" is not going to look for the songs and the bride and groom gave me the list to find the songs

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have seen some UK cars here so only problem could be registrations because you could be target of a robbers.
I saw surface 2 is down 100 pounds in Tesco. Is there any chance to order it from internet, would they ship to Slovenia.

Yeah that was out concern with the car.

I'll check the Tesco site for you at work to see where they ship to. They've changed their system recently.

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Good night.
So new Volvo XC90 has Here navigation built in. So it's not that bad.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett