WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sometimes, taking the train through an area you don't normally do, helps to remind you of how different and similar things can be. Sometimes I forget how large of a city Newark is...simply because I mostly commute through it as a transfer point...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

yup i agree ....in my second semester of college i got to explore more chico and saw things i didnt know still were around

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Here's a couple of more pics from the weekend. It's almost the end of the day here and I'm feeling a bit rough. There's few people sick around me. Hope I'm not catching anything. :/

London Eye
View attachment 78862

This is the Tower of London. There is an art installation for the anniversary of WWI. The red things are ceramic poppies and each one represents a fatality of that war (888,246). The name of the installation is taken from a line from a poem by anonymous solider. The Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red.
View attachment 78863
what is the read stuff o.o..... its floaoting off the ground..... thats crazy !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I find it amazing what can happen in a short period of time myself. One year in my life comes to mind, actually wasn't a full year even.

I try to see the future as a possibility but not definitive. I'm trying more to live in the now and sort out things to help with the future.

Having a plan and a goal are always a good idea. :)

i dont even want to think about 2013 >.<

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Will you put woofer in the trunk :D. Anyway, the closest car to this on sale in US is Honda jazz or Fiat 500L. It's dead segment here though, they are being replaced with small SUVs like jeep renegade.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Stupid tapatalk... Thought you were all talking about something else cause it opens to where you last were and not the end. :'(

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140820_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20140820_0001.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 4

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

And I can't hit the forums on my work PC cause it's still on IE8... Which makes the forums page jump up and down constantly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And I can't hit the forums on my work PC cause it's still on IE8... Which makes the forums page jump up and down constantly.

That's crap. Companies drive me batty with their inability to upgrade. :/

At my work I installed Chrome (yeah say what you want) even though I'm not supposed to. At least the web works properly. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

At my work I installed Chrome (yeah say what you want) even though I'm not supposed to. At least the web works properly. :p

Me too, I use Chrome for everything not requiring my company stuff....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the workshop was somewhat helpful. I liked the day off the most and being able to visit a gorgeous US college campus...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Say what you want, but if HTC's E8 was a 4.7" model, I'd go back to Sense as a daily driver...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

its hard to use a mac computer.... i dont know the commands !!! D: Linux is easier because i know the commands in the command line

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
its hard to use a mac computer.... i dont know the commands !!! D: Linux is easier because i know the commands in the command line

Yeah, and everything is backwards, just for the sake of it... When I was coding some stuff in xcode, it would drive me crazy that my scroll wheel would go the opposite direction I wanted to go.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, and everything is backwards, just for the sake of it... When I was coding some stuff in xcode, it would drive me crazy that my scroll wheel would go the opposite direction I wanted to go.

I know right...... I was getting annoyed at my self that I couldn't get the right commands down. Also on how different the work flow is on a mac than on a PC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte