WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Z3 compact looks good and it's a good upgrade but full size Z3 could be a bit more updated compared to Z2.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll just wait... Maybe something will catch my eye. All this phone talk is draining. :p

Too much to think about. What OS. What phone. What apps. Sigh. Life was simpler.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This is one on my short list, in either white or green. I'm waiting to see what the Moto X+1 looks like. If a mutual friend comes up during thanksgiving, I can sell my Nexus 5 and get this.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I am digging the green color so far based on what I can see in terms of the pics...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Wait I have an idea! How about buying hardware that you can load any OS on it t you want. Dual boot. Be part of one or three ecosystems if you want... No, that would never work.... :p

There is a device like that and it is called Nexus 4, unfortunately the battery isn't stellar. You can load MultiROM on it and enjoy Ubuntu, Firefox OS, Sailfish OS and LuneOS and of course Android. Yes, yes, I know you cannot load WP or iOS on it. Perhaps that might be possible in the future on some great device. Perhaps it is time to start a kickstarter campaign for that....

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I like the Galaxy Note Edge. It is very useful but it will probably be too expensive, at least for me.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For MSFTisMIA:
I want a picture of you rocking the Z3 Tablet Compact in your hand and making a phone call. Also for comparison I want side by side pics with the Z Ultra in your hand:)
A closer look at Sony's sleek new Xperia Z3 and Z3 Tablet Compact | The Verge

If you buy a Z3 Tablet Compact and ship it to me, I'll oblige you. They killed the Ultra series for this thing. I'm curious to see how it fares.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If you buy a Z3 Tablet Compact and ship it to me, I'll oblige you. They killed the Ultra series for this thing. I'm curious to see how it fares.

If I can find one at the right price I might get it to replace my N7:) We can do a side by side with your Z Ultra when I visit NYC:)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

zujabyja.png

Lol, gotta love Star Wars references from Cortana.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

all this speculation about if its going to be a SD 400 or 800 is making my head hurt x.x. w/e they put is good .... just as long its in the 300+ then it wont be a bad buy

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There is no high end WP out. So that argument is meaningless.

I didn't say WP ran crap on low end hardware. You didn't read what I wrote, no surprise as usual.

I said, to suggest that WP doesn't run better on high end hardware is not reality. What I'm saying is that bringing out better hardware should be the goal but since they decided to put out a 9 month old phone as the 'flagship' it's made a mess out of all the other secondary phones. It was a dumb mistake on their part. We should be seeing higher specs because that's where the market is. Regardless of how you feel about it or your perception. And, regardless of how good/bad WP8 or WP8.1 runs now, we can't say the same about WP9 or further along. WP is better, smoother and more appealing on high end hardware.

if its to " future proof " ( well at least to last more than 2 years) then yeah put the best hw they can. I don't disagree that windows phone 9 will require better specs but if they manage to get it running on the older SD 4 then imagine how efficient it will be running current and newer HW. for me I know the SD400 is an upgrade to the SD4 I have on my 810.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Most colleges have any or all of those courses. Just an intro level one would suffice for you.

I don't know what I would have to look under. sure I can look under phycology but there are soo many D:. also I have to see if they are even offering it next semester if I am still going to school

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh snaps ... im super hungry.... I should eat something but in the cafeteria all the stuff is sort of unhealthy o.o

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know what I would have to look under. sure I can look under phycology but there are soo many D:. also I have to see if they are even offering it next semester if I am still going to school

Look for anything that mentions human interaction or communication.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
If I can find one at the right price I might get it to replace my N7:) We can do a side by side with your Z Ultra when I visit NYC:)

Deal.

Unless the Moto X +1 has wireless charging built in and isn't too expensive, I'm going with the Z3 Compact. Plus, it has a nano sim, so it'll be easier to flip between this and the 930 when I get it. I'll do a white Z3C and a Orange 930 to go along with a Purple Z Ultra. I can use the Z Ultra almost exclusively as a tablet, and if it has all the radios use my stereo Bluetooth headset and my 32GB SD card. Good setup indeed as I'll have a daily camera I can feel OK in using in the Sony G lens...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss