Earlier today, I was trying to use my phone and 3DS at the same time. I ended up directly touching the 3DS touch screen and using my stylus on my phone.

It took a while for me to realize why they weren't responding quickly.
    That reminded me of a moment in one of my favorite music videos growing up...so in the video a guy was sitting outside eating a sandwich and drinking a beer. So this really attractive woman walks by and he is staring so hard he started to drink his sandwich and took a bite out of the beer bottle...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    03-17-2015 08:32 AM
    Two devices are okay with me: My phone and my fitness band, that is if I buy one eventually and as optionally a hands free in my jacket pocket.
    If you count that as two devices, then I walk around daily with a Sony smartband, an LG G watch, a Z3 and a N7 (2013)...and a Asus T100 twice a week on class days...

03-17-2015 08:34 AM
    You know, I wonder if I'm still going to end up buying the apple watch. I think I want it yet I've never worn watches. I do know that I wish they'd hurry up and put the 640 on sale. I want that flip cover with card holder.

I used to like watches but not anymore. Now I only wear them on certain occasions.A fitness band would be the perfect alternative for me.
    The 640 is becoming a must have phone for Lumia users and it has its reasons.
    03-17-2015 08:34 AM
    That word looks so weird to me. "Hi", I think it's just a really awkward looking word for a greeting. I don't really even use it in real life. I use hello a lot.
    I use hi because hello was getting awkward
    03-17-2015 08:35 AM
    That reminded me of a moment in one of my favorite music videos growing up...so in the video a guy was sitting outside eating a sandwich and drinking a beer. So this really attractive woman walks by and he is staring so hard he started to drink his sandwich and took a bite out of the beer bottle...

That's a good laugh. 😄
    03-17-2015 08:35 AM
    Hi
    "Hail, traveler."
    03-17-2015 08:36 AM
    If you count that as two devices, then I walk around daily with a Sony smartband, an LG G watch, a Z3 and a N7 (2013)...and a Asus T100 twice a week on class days...

One main and only phone and band for me it is.
    03-17-2015 08:37 AM
    "Hail, traveler."

Not posted from tapatalk eh.
    03-17-2015 08:38 AM
    Hi guys 🙋
    [my first contribution to this thread 😋]

-Brought to you by Sarcastic keyboard available in store for download..
    03-17-2015 08:42 AM
    Hi guys 🙋

Where to get?
    03-17-2015 08:43 AM
    I forget that in the actual website you can change the font. I'm so accustomed to Tapatalk. I don't think I've touched my computer in over 2 months at this point.

Me too. The choices of text format on the site are too overwhelming anyway,I think.
    03-17-2015 08:44 AM
    this smiley :) like he can be serious with a post and then end with this :) that's creepy D:
    During my foray over at the wonderful world of imageboards, I had a set of chance encounters with someone who put these exact smilies in the name field and posted fringe beliefs and thoughts.

The imageboard he used to post at, which was 4chon, was kill because its admin shuttered it. So, part of the userbase, including the smiley I mentioned, migrated to 8chan.

Eventually, after a certain period of time, a theory that smiley was actually the work of a group of people was validated by a thread over at a certain fringe board. The thread had multiple personas claiming to post as smiley, and were planning some things on a publicly-available thread, much to the consternation of some alleged smiley posters.

Of course, after a while, "they" were involved in more esoteric stuff. Part of that was guessing the meaning behind a(n admittedly) cryptic poem, part of that was the alleged attempted suicide of (one of the) smiley poster(s).

Why I revealed this to you, I don't know :)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-17-2015 08:45 AM
    Where to get?
    LOL currently not available for windows store 😜
    03-17-2015 08:45 AM
    Not posted from tapatalk eh.
    Despite how slow and bloated the forums are on the web, no, this was not posted via some forum app.
    That may be because I use Windows 7 and all, but don't let it slide.
    03-17-2015 08:46 AM
    Hi guys 🙋

I've seen you comment many times on Windows central articles.I think.
    03-17-2015 08:46 AM
    I forget that in the actual website you can change the font. I'm so accustomed to Tapatalk. I don't think I've touched my computer in over 2 months at this point.
    You've touched at least one recently if you've successfully posted on Windows Central.

Wait a moment, weren't you a former CrackBerry mod?
    03-17-2015 08:47 AM
    During my foray over at the wonderful world of imageboards, I had a set of chance encounters with someone who put these exact smilies in the name field and posted fringe beliefs and thoughts.

The imageboard he used to post at, which was 4chon, was kill because its admin shuttered it. So, part of the userbase, including the smiley I mentioned, migrated to 8chan.

Eventually, after a certain period of time, a theory that smiley was actually the work of a group of people was validated by a thread over at a certain fringe board. The thread had multiple personas claiming to post as smiley, and were planning some things on a publicly-available thread, much to the consternation of some alleged smiley posters.

Of course, after a while, "they" were involved in more esoteric stuff. Part of that was guessing the meaning behind a(n admittedly) cryptic poem, part of that was the alleged attempted suicide of (one of the) smiley poster(s).

Why I revealed this to you, I don't know :)

What is this??!!!
    03-17-2015 08:48 AM
    LOL currently not available for windows store 😜
    Aw man...
    03-17-2015 08:49 AM
    Hello everyone.
    Hello Septembersrain!
    Despite how slow and bloated the forums are on the web, no, this was not posted via some forum app.
    That may be because I use Windows 7 and all, but don't let it slide.

I also use Windows 7.
    03-17-2015 08:50 AM
    Hi guys 🙋

That avatar??!!!
    I'm kind of "less devices-less hassle" guy.
    Still a lot of hassle kinda guy...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    LOL I think I'm lost on the sarcasm. I know that persons signature was but was this too?
    I saw that signature on AC articles 😉
    That word looks so weird to me. "Hi", I think it's just a really awkward looking word for a greeting. I don't really even use it in real life. I use hello a lot.
    But Hej is cool! Which is in Danish / Swedish...
    03-17-2015 08:51 AM
142,736 ... 41774178417941804181 ...