Not in the movies! ;-)
    In most movies I think the guys would end up being charged with stalking. :P
    martinmc78 likes this.
    10-02-2013 08:11 AM
    Stalking
    10-02-2013 08:24 AM
    Stalking
    Yes, you know, you're 'other' activity....
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-02-2013 08:46 AM
    A friend wants to buy an antique wooden phone :)
    10-02-2013 08:56 AM
    I don't stalk people. I rather tend to the other side, as soon as I feel people are not interested in me anymore, I stop contacting them and wait until I hear from them.
    10-02-2013 09:01 AM
    I don't stalk people. I rather tend to the other side, as soon as I feel people are not interested in me anymore, I stop contacting them and wait until I hear from them.
    I wasn't referring to you. :P I was saying the way that most movies go, especially the romantic comedies, it likely the people involved would end up with stalking or harassment charges. It's aways interesting how in movies certain realities are suspended for the sake of plot. :P
    10-02-2013 09:13 AM
    I wasn't referring to you. :P I was saying the way that most movies go, especially the romantic comedies, it likely the people involved would end up with stalking or harassment charges. It's aways interesting how in movies certain realities are suspended for the sake of plot. :P
    My intuition again tells me you are related to each other in some way or the other, or maybe I need to visit a doctor.
    10-02-2013 09:15 AM
    That reminds me somehow of this:

Renegade Cut - Iron Man and Post-9/11 America
    10-02-2013 09:22 AM
    My intuition again tells me you are related to each other in some way or the other, or maybe I need to visit a doctor.
    I think a doctor visit is in order than. Ask for a placebo. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    10-02-2013 09:25 AM
    That reminds me somehow of this:

Renegade Cut - Iron Man and Post-9/11 America
    All comic book stories are a suspension of reality. :P
    10-02-2013 09:27 AM
    All comic book stories are a suspension of reality. :P
    And romantic comedies are not? :P

Sent a friend a text to ask for the names of two people I'll meet again in the near future. I'm not good with names but I still would prefer to call them by their names. She replied "Name#1, Name#2. Why?"

I explained to her the same as I wrote above, and then she wrote she just couldn't imagine why I'd like to know these names. Now I'm really not sure if it's somehow not socially accepted to ask for other peoples names or something?

Maybe she also thinks I'm a creepy stalker or something. Interestingly one of the names was the boyfriend of another friend. I'm really not into that. ;-)
    10-02-2013 09:35 AM
    I think a doctor visit is in order than. Ask for a placebo. :P
    I visited him and he told me that I have "ChreguLaRUEphobia", the cure, post like hell on WPC.
    10-02-2013 09:53 AM
    I visited him and he told me that I have "ChreguLaRUEphobia", the cure, post like hell on WPC.
    You're afraid of us? You don't have to. We are thousands of kilometers apart ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-02-2013 10:02 AM
    You're afraid of us? You don't have to. We are thousands of kilometers apart ;-)
    Nah, the only one am afraid of is the one above us all :).

Anyone using aromatherapy stuff?
    10-02-2013 10:26 AM
    Nah, the only one am afraid of is the one above us all :).

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Or maybe, occasionally an angry ex girlfriend.

Aromatherapy - the thought of smelling things to improve my wellbeing doesn't appeal to me. Unless you consider the smell of cooking bacon as aromatherapy then im all for that
    N_LaRUE, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-02-2013 10:50 AM
    You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Or maybe, occasionally an angry ex girlfriend.

Aromatherapy - the thought of smelling things to improve my wellbeing doesn't appeal to me. Unless you consider the smell of cooking bacon as aromatherapy then im all for that
    Nope, I still fear when I see that I missed a call from my dad. Hehehe.
    10-02-2013 10:54 AM
    hey dead pool shouldn't you change your phone on your profile from the 8x to the 1020
    10-02-2013 11:03 AM
    hey dead pool shouldn't you change your phone on your profile from the 8x to the 1020
    How about, no?
    10-02-2013 11:05 AM
    How about, no?
    hahaha your not dead pool your that one guy with the picture that says " this is the best avatar ever" but its not MUAHAHAHHA
    10-02-2013 11:07 AM
    Your quite right I should - but seeing as I still technically own the 8x as well its still relevant as my device
    10-02-2013 11:08 AM
    I have something very important to say. I HAVE CAKE! Even better, it's free.
    Chregu, martinmc78 and sahib lopez like this.
    10-02-2013 11:10 AM
    I have 23 days till I get to be deadpool again at London comic con - posts will become more deadpool esque as that weekend approaches.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-02-2013 11:10 AM
    Aromatherapy, this is with incense sticks and other esoteric crap like it?
    10-02-2013 11:12 AM
    I have something very important to say. I HAVE CAKE! Even better, it's free.
    We'll have cake tomorrow, as it is a colleagues' birthday.

For now I'm looking forward to dinner. I'm very hungry.

Enjoy your cake!
    10-02-2013 11:12 AM
    Your quite right I should - but seeing as I still technically own the 8x as well its still relevant as my device
    if only you could put 3 devices instead of 2
    10-02-2013 11:16 AM
144,455 ... 416417418419420 ...