Nahh.. It's नमस्ते !

And how's honor 6 ? Is it lags and heat ups ?
    No, it does not.

Sent by my Honor 6
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-17-2015 09:45 AM
    I'll be back in an hour or more.
    03-17-2015 09:46 AM
    I suddenly remembered why I had some sort of aversion when I read this post.

Spoilered text in the least novel way possible.
    I told you that once I sold my N5 and got another Nexus device that this signature is coming back...and just for you, no less...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    03-17-2015 09:50 AM
    I'm thumbing through comparison shots of 5.0 vs 4.4 for the Z3 and I must admit I'm not looking forward to the update that is rolling out this week...

03-17-2015 09:52 AM
    I'm thumbing through comparison shots of 5.0 vs 4.4 for the Z3 and I must admit I'm not looking forward to the update that is rolling out this week...

I'm slightly disappointed that RAW is not in the update. I'll wait to see what the update brings in the way of photography. I've noticed people complaining about the Z3 before the update.

The update is 5.02 and they said 5.1 isn't far behind.
    03-17-2015 10:03 AM
    I'm slightly disappointed that RAW is not in the update. I'll wait to see what the update brings in the way of photography. I've noticed people complaining about the Z3 before the update.

The update is 5.02 and they said 5.1 isn't far behind.
    I'm guilty of using a lot of SA mode with the Z3. Sometimes it takes some killer pictures and sometimes it just makes me sigh. I'm curious too to see what the update brings photography wise.

I'd like to upgrade and to with the SWR50, aka Sony's Android Wear watch. I want to get the silver band and more importantly, the adapter that allows you to use any standard watch band. I like my G Watch but in sunlight it washes out easily. The Sony screen is a bit better outdoors. Plus the NFC and WiFi built in is nice to use.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-17-2015 10:12 AM
    I'm guilty of using a lot of SA mode with the Z3. Sometimes it takes some killer pictures and sometimes it just makes me sigh. I'm curious too to see what the update brings photography wise.

I'd like to upgrade and to with the SWR50, aka Sony's Android Wear watch. I want to get the silver band and more importantly, the adapter that allows you to use any standard watch band. I like my G Watch but in sunlight it washes out easily. The Sony screen is a bit better outdoors. Plus the NFC and WiFi built in is nice to use.

Apparently the Band is coming to the UK for 169. I think I'll pass.

As for smartwatches in general I think I'll wait until the battery life is better.
    03-17-2015 10:18 AM
    I told you that once I sold my N5 and got another Nexus device that this signature is coming back...and just for you, no less...

Quite the wheeler dealer, aren't we?
    03-17-2015 10:54 AM
    And I'm back, for a few minutes that is.
    03-17-2015 11:06 AM
    What to post about . . . ? 😶
    03-17-2015 11:09 AM
    03-17-2015 11:19 AM

Everything's for Sahib, eh.
    03-17-2015 11:25 AM
    Apparently the Band is coming to the UK for 169. I think I'll pass.

As for smartwatches in general I think I'll wait until the battery life is better.
    I get 3 days on mine based on my usage and without turning the watch off (I use a ton of flight mode though). I certainly get the gripe about the battery though.l, as that was one of my initial reservations.

Although based on what's available, i could see you using the SWR30, the smart band with calling and not a full smartwatch at this point.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    03-17-2015 11:26 AM
    Quite the wheeler dealer, aren't we?
    Lol. I'm merely a neophtye.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    03-17-2015 11:27 AM
    I have something for you....

*punch to the face*

:)
    03-17-2015 11:28 AM
    I think you trying to explain Snapchat to your parents would be worse than explaining your indoor badminton episode...
    03-17-2015 11:28 AM
    Lol. I'm merely a neophtye.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Spoken like a true wheeler dealer!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-17-2015 11:29 AM
    I get 3 days on mine based on my usage and without turning the watch off (I use a ton of flight mode though). I certainly get the gripe about the battery though.l, as that was one of my initial reservations.

Although based on what's available, i could see you using the SWR30, the smart band with calling and not a full smartwatch at this point.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    I haven't worn a watch in years. I stopped wearing one due to the issues my neck, it affects my left arm. I'd have to wear the watch on the right which could be annoying. I'd have to try wearing a normal watch first to see if it bothers me before even thinking about a smartwatch.
    03-17-2015 11:43 AM
    I haven't worn a watch in years. I stopped wearing one due to the issues my neck, it affects my left arm. I'd have to wear the watch on the right which could be annoying. I'd have to try wearing a normal watch first to see if it bothers me before even thinking about a smartwatch.
    Understood. I think I remember you mentioning this once before,hence why I suggested the smartband. My smartband is pretty light and comfortable to wear.

03-17-2015 11:55 AM
    Understood. I think I remember you mentioning this once before,hence why I suggested the smartband. My smartband is pretty light and comfortable to wear.

I may have. I don't remember. :P

As for anything wearable at this stage is not really necessary. Maybe if I start taking up more exercise I may change my mind but at this point it's really not necessary.

I'd rather a good watch anyway, being honest. The bands look too youngish....?
    03-17-2015 11:58 AM
    I may have. I don't remember. :P

As for anything wearable at this stage is not really necessary. Maybe if I start taking up more exercise I may change my mind but at this point it's really not necessary.

I'd rather a good watch anyway, being honest. The bands look too youngish....?
    Ain't nothing was one with being youthful looking...when it is meant to be empowering not exploitative that is.

Sony targets their stuff more so for the casual exercise type, not the hardcore junkies. I initially had my reservations about wearbables but I'm on my phone a whole lot less, especially during my commutes because of it.

03-17-2015 12:39 PM
    Anyone here interested in the Apple Watch? I don't know if I am or not yet. I've never worn watches.
    No, because I don't have a fruit stand device. Plus, honestly, I'm not paying $350 for the base model (excluding taxes) when can pay $330 (including taxes) for a G Watch R (currently, the most expensive Android Wear where I get great looks, performance and I'm not told I cannot put no more than 2GB worth of music on it (yes, Apple has done that).

sahib lopez likes this.
    03-17-2015 12:42 PM
    Anyone here interested in the Apple Watch? I don't know if I am or not yet. I've never worn watches.
    Eh. I prefer the MS band. I'm not into bad business practices
    03-17-2015 12:54 PM

For someone who changes devices alot I would steer clear from the shore watch. Not because it's expensive ( even though it is) but what about if you chose to use an android device you can't use your watch besides for fitness and then you have an expensive fitness tracker. That's my take on it
    03-17-2015 12:58 PM
    Ain't nothing was one with being youthful looking...when it is meant to be empowering not exploitative that is.

Sony targets their stuff more so for the casual exercise type, not the hardcore junkies. I initially had my reservations about wearbables but I'm on my phone a whole lot less, especially during my commutes because of it.

I understand. I'll just wait and see what comes. I'm sure things will get better in time. I just don't really need one so no point in buying one.
    03-17-2015 12:58 PM
144,455 ... 41804181418241834184 ...