I say hola , bonjour , sup and sometimes hi 🙋
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    Fire 29 likes this.
    03-17-2015 01:59 PM
    But there is a hole in our world when you don't write about your daily adventures.

No. I'm not being sarcastic.
    Not many adventures lately. I'm even posting old pictures on Instagram.

It's been quiet for me.

It's not been very exciting lately on here either.
    Septembersrain likes this.
    03-17-2015 02:01 PM
    I'm not a big fan of driving in thick fog especially if you can see passed your dashboard. Some scary stuff

Fire 29 likes this.
    03-17-2015 02:01 PM
    Not many adventures lately. I'm even posting old pictures on Instagram.

It's been quiet for me.

It's not been very exciting lately on here either.

Hey did you say you were going to another place soon ....or was I just imagining it ?
    03-17-2015 02:03 PM
    I'm really hating on how early the flowers bloomed this year. Which means allergies are going to kick my **** this year .
    03-17-2015 02:04 PM
    Oh and im going to take a math course this summer so this semester wont be a waste :)
    03-17-2015 02:05 PM
    Hey did you say you were going to another place soon ....or was I just imagining it ?
    I don't recall saying that... ?

I might have said I'd like to live in my own place soon. That's possibly a year or two away.
    03-17-2015 02:09 PM
    They already know I use that and I show them what it is and what you can do with it. They one time took my iPod while I drove my sister to work and they took a selfie of themselfs and wrote in Spanish ( sequestramos Su snapchat) which mean we hijacked his snapchat. I returned and I saw messages like hahaa dude and things like that .
    03-17-2015 02:11 PM
    I don't recall saying that... ?

I might have said I'd like to live in my own place soon. That's possibly a year or two away.

I guess I must of imagined it .so you planning moving away your noisy neighbors :p my college student neighbors finally moved ..!!😎
    03-17-2015 02:13 PM
    During my foray over at the wonderful world of imageboards, I had a set of chance encounters with someone who put these exact smilies in the name field and posted fringe beliefs and thoughts.

The imageboard he used to post at, which was 4chon, was kill because its admin shuttered it. So, part of the userbase, including the smiley I mentioned, migrated to 8chan.

Eventually, after a certain period of time, a theory that smiley was actually the work of a group of people was validated by a thread over at a certain fringe board. The thread had multiple personas claiming to post as smiley, and were planning some things on a publicly-available thread, much to the consternation of some alleged smiley posters.

Of course, after a while, "they" were involved in more esoteric stuff. Part of that was guessing the meaning behind a(n admittedly) cryptic poem, part of that was the alleged attempted suicide of (one of the) smiley poster(s).

Why I revealed this to you, I don't know :)

That's quite the story and its crazy what they did O.o yeah not going to 4chan or 8chan
    03-17-2015 02:24 PM
    My reasoning is that it's supposed to do a really quiet zap or vibrate on your wrist when you get a notification. Since at work I can't play with my phone, I may be able to cheat the system a little with a concealed watch.
    That is true :p well what ever your choose I hope you end up liking it :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    03-17-2015 04:14 PM
    So I go to my dealership, it's been over a year since I had an alignment. They didn't offer it. Plus they couldn't find my rim tool. Went over to where I got my tires, they said I needed an alignment but couldn't do it there. Thankfully they gave me the tool for free.

So I'm BACK at the dealership doing alignment and rotation.

Ahhh. Today.

That would be quite frustrating!
    03-17-2015 04:19 PM
    So I go to my dealership, it's been over a year since I had an alignment. They didn't offer it. Plus they couldn't find my rim tool. Went over to where I got my tires, they said I needed an alignment but couldn't do it there. Thankfully they gave me the tool for free.

So I'm BACK at the dealership doing alignment and rotation.

Ahhh. Today.
    You would of thought that a place where they put tires knows how to do an alinement. It's like they don't want your money :p

Fire 29 likes this.
    03-17-2015 04:20 PM
    I understand. I'll just wait and see what comes. I'm sure things will get better in time. I just don't really need one so no point in buying one.
    Makes sense. For me, at this point, what's available works. While I wouldn't mind a watch with solar built-in, what's put there is good enough for my needs. I don't push my watch as much so I'm fine with the current battery life.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    03-17-2015 04:20 PM
    This place I knew didn't do alignments. Problem was I thought I just had it done. Didn't realize it's been more than a year and my dealership didn't tell me!

Thought I just needed a rotation. Blah.
    Sounds like a frustrating day :/
    Good thing I don't have to deal with that since I have peeps who are mechanics
    03-17-2015 04:34 PM
    It's taking up my whole day. Ugh.
    Well I hope they have good Wi-Fi and good coffee/snacks in the dealership! One of my car dealer does so I don't mind getting stuck there:-)
    sahib lopez and Fire 29 like this.
    03-17-2015 04:40 PM
    This place I knew didn't do alignments. Problem was I thought I just had it done. Didn't realize it's been more than a year and my dealership didn't tell me!

I don't think you should need an alignment every year....
    03-17-2015 04:41 PM
    Well I hope they have good Wi-Fi and good coffee/snacks in the dealership! One of my car dealer does so I don't mind getting stuck there:-)

Sounds like a place I wouldn't mind getting stuck at :)
    03-17-2015 04:48 PM
    There are a few blogs / websites I read relatively regularly. Here is a really neat post that caught my eye on this quirky website.
    The Lightning Field | Atlas Obscura
    03-17-2015 04:49 PM
    There are a few blogs / websites I read relatively regularly. Here is a really neat post that caught my eye on this quirky website.
    The Lightning Field | Atlas Obscura

I bet that would make a great light show 😎
    Fire 29 likes this.
    03-17-2015 04:52 PM
    03-17-2015 07:56 PM
    This is pretty funny...
    Kindle Cover Disasters
    What the hell... ha ha ha
    03-17-2015 08:09 PM

When I receive a text from my dealer, I always think of Bruce Buffer...

"IT'S TIME!"
    03-17-2015 08:11 PM
    This is pretty funny...
    Kindle Cover Disasters
    Lol these are funny

03-17-2015 08:15 PM
    This is pretty funny...
    Kindle Cover Disasters
    No Psych book. That would've made the cut without being disastrous at all.
    03-17-2015 08:21 PM
145,661 ... 41814182418341844185 ...