Aromatherapy, this is with incense sticks and other esoteric crap like it?
    I use an ultrasonic diffuser, check this.
    I have to gift one to my friend (a chap) but blowing that kind of money is not an option, I'd have to file for bankruptcy every few months :(

10-02-2013 11:16 AM
    Aromatherapy, this is with incense sticks and other esoteric crap like it?
    Yes it's that nonsense.
    10-02-2013 11:16 AM
    I have something very important to say. I HAVE CAKE! Even better, it's free.
    careful or else BP will hunt you down for it
    N_LaRUE and mpt15 like this.
    10-02-2013 11:17 AM
    We'll have cake tomorrow, as it is a colleagues' birthday.

For now I'm looking forward to dinner. I'm very hungry.

Enjoy your cake!
    while you talk about dinner im over here thinking about what I am going to eat for lunch
    10-02-2013 11:18 AM
    careful or else BP will hunt you down for it
    He would have about a 6-7 hour train journey to get to me :P By then it would be long gone.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-02-2013 11:21 AM
    The free cake is due to two guys leaving the project. So we're down two engineers.
    10-02-2013 11:22 AM
    The free cake is due to two guys leaving the project. So we're down two engineers.
    ehhh I didn't know you guys were celebrating after two guys leave a project
    10-02-2013 11:25 AM
    if only you could put 3 devices instead of 2
    There you go - changed - and even added my RT on there as well.
    10-02-2013 11:25 AM
    He would have about a 6-7 hour train journey to get to me :P By then it would be long gone.
    this is BP we are talking about ! he can travel at the speed of cake if he knows cake is free
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-02-2013 11:26 AM
    I'll have to check them out. A British Indie band from Bath. I've been to Bath, a few times now. Nice place. :)
    I like their sound, actually. Been rocking that 2009 album the last week or so...
    10-02-2013 11:26 AM
    We only have cake at birthdays. When people leave we normally all go to the local for a few drinks.
    10-02-2013 11:27 AM
    There you go - changed - and even added my RT on there as well.
    good stuff. I still didn't know dead pool liked msft products though
    Morning - see from your overnight posts the ex is no longer an ex - congrats - hope you fair better this time around.
    thanks. We're both helpful things fair better this go around...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    ehhh I didn't know you guys were celebrating after two guys leave a project
    They brought in the cake as a farewell. We're not celebrating, trust me.
    10-02-2013 11:28 AM
    We only have cake at birthdays. When people leave we normally all go to the local for a few drinks.
    wow so I need to get into the loop .... now I know that its a good thing that peeps leave
    ah never mind N_larue cleared it up to me
    10-02-2013 11:29 AM
    thanks. We're both helpful things fair better this go around...
    Ive often wondered "what if" over certain exes. Then I remember why we split up and it passes
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-02-2013 11:45 AM
    This is why I read Engadget: Dell announces Venue 8 Pro and Venue 11 Pro Windows 8.1 tablets (hands-on)

I still don't know why everybody in this forum seems to hate this page.
    10-02-2013 11:49 AM
    Ive often wondered "what if" over certain exes. Then I remember why we split up and it passes
    I still think of what if's I had a second chance
    10-02-2013 11:50 AM
    I use an ultrasonic diffuser, check this.
    I have to gift one to my friend (a chap) but blowing that kind of money is not an option, I'd have to file for bankruptcy every few months :(
    I thought up the sentence in Swiss German and translated it just to English. In Swiss German it was funny, I think it didn't translate well ;-)

Nice thing, does it help?
    10-02-2013 11:50 AM
    This is why I read Engadget: Dell announces Venue 8 Pro and Venue 11 Pro Windows 8.1 tablets (hands-on)

who knows, I for one don't hate it because I never used it. so I reserve judgment on that product
    10-02-2013 11:51 AM
    who knows, I for one don't hate it because I never used it. so I reserve judgment on that product
    he's referring to Endgadet
    Chregu likes this.
    10-02-2013 11:52 AM
    I still think of what if's I had a second chance
    Sahib, gotta drop this one you. I had an ex that I dated for 2 years...we even lived together for a year...both families knew each other and liked each other...I moved out of NYC to NJ for her. It blew up 2 days after she graduated from grad school. Do I miss her? Now, no. Back then I did. I saw it for what it was and moved on. Got an ex at work...it was a fling, and she ended it without saying a word. Now we don't talk unless our work crosses each other. My current gf, we knew there would be issues, we couldn't work them out then, took a step back, and now feel like we can better try again.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you try again, sometimes you cut your losses. Point here is to roll with the tide and find someone that works for you as much as you work with them. The married folk here would tell you it's a give and take. Every relationship is a learning experience.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-02-2013 11:56 AM

Hates dell or this thread?
    10-02-2013 11:57 AM
    I remember one relationship that kinda fizzled out after 2 years, amicable break up no hard feelings, she was living with me but had nowhere to go so I let her stay in the house until she found somewhere her in the bed and me on the sofa. Now one of the reasons we split is because she was incredibly self absorbed, everything had to be about her. So about 2 months go by and were a bit less than friends still civil but theres nothing there. One night I go out and end up in a bit of a one night stand back at my house - knew the ex was away so thought nothing of it. Get woken up at about 9am with her screaming at me from the living room door saying how much of a bad person I was (language was a lot stronger than bad person) Girl I was with just hid under the covers. Ex locked herself in the bedroom so just got our things together and left the house. Ended up coming back home alone at about 10pm that night and the house was empty and by empty I mean gutted - she had taken everything that she had bought and that we had bought as joint things for the house even down to the bathroom accessories and by accessories I mean toilet seat.

Find a note on the back of the door telling me how much she still loved me and she would be over in a few days to talk. Had a bit of a laugh to myself that even the toilet seat was gone then went out the following day and refurnished the entire house. When she came over let her in and sat down for a chat - and all shes doing is going on about herself and how she feels and how she wants me to change for her, took her about 15 minutes to realise I had refurnished at which point she went crazy again calling me loads of names. Kicked her out and that was it.

Spotted her in a club a few years later and for the minute I was looking at her before she started talking I was like "DAYUM why did I ever split up with you" - First words out of her mouth were all me, me, me - That's why we split up - self absorbed little minx.
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-02-2013 12:06 PM
    I remember there was this last slice of cake and someone got to it before I did saddest day ever!
    10-02-2013 12:33 PM
142,723 ... 417418419420421 ...