WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes I understand that. Metric is easy because it's all base 10 measurements. It's being used in science as a standard because it's easier to use.

For all weights and measurements is about knowing what it equates to. How metric works is that it stated with defining a metre. All other measurements derive from that and are either increased or decreased by base 10 and using the language that goes with it.

So kilo means 1000. So kilogramme is 1000 grammes.

im not going to lie to you ... I was never good with numbers and I was worse with measurements :/ ive always struggled with measurements of weight and other stuff

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I was reading on the alcatel and what SD its using. its using the SD410 which is a 32 and 64 bit SOC. since wp8.1 doesn't support 64bit computing yet it defaults to using 32 bit processing

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

im not going to lie to you ... I was never good with numbers and I was worse with measurements :/ ive always struggled with measurements of weight and other stuff

That's because you use imperial measurements which have no basis. :p Metric has some logic to it which makes it easier to understand.

Numbers are the most important thing to know. Sad how so many people have issues with maths. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's because you use imperial measurements which have no basis. :p Metric has some logic to it which makes it easier to understand.

Numbers are the most important thing to know. Sad how so many people have issues with maths. :/

Maybe that's why I never got the concept of converting pints to ounces or pounds to grams

I took trig in high school and I passed it with a B. Then again I would ask for help :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe that's why I never got the concept of converting pints to ounces or pounds to grams

I took trig in high school and I passed it with a B. Then again I would ask for help :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I took calculus and liked it. Don't get me started on trigonometric identities. So let's not go there...

Nothing wrong with asking for help, it's part of learning.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I can completely see why stones confused you, if I didn't grow up with it I'd be confused too!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Dropping by.

My Neighbor Totoro is heartwarming, Grave of the Fireflies is heartrending. No wonder the two were released together.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786