WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

thats my answer. the moment he started to its a phone for know one and said the video was for and from a power user he of said that it sucks for power uses but not for regular consumers . other balanced videos show the pros and cons but in the end they would recommend wp.

So if I understand you correctly the only balanced review must say at the end that WP should be recommend for someone. I see. I'll leave that there then.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

IPhone is meh. Android wins, at least in my mind.
Anyway, we are playing on basketball worked cup against USA. Oh how we are going to lose this one :D.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

I agree the iPhone doesn't impress much but people are already lining up for it. Sad isn't it?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think the presentation was slick but nothing that revolutionary and the watch still has a long ways to go....it took a 30 minute demo and even the tech writers were like the interface will take some time to learn and not one word about battery life. Also a lot of comparisons to Android Wear in terms of widgets and usability, so I think the round watch coming out next year this time might be the time to jump ship, not just yet...

Their presentations are always slick. Part of the whole 'I' zone. :p

I didn't see the presentation but I'll probably hear about it enough about it tomorrow.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I agree the iPhone doesn't impress much but people are already lining up for it. Sad isn't it?

I actually liked what I saw as far as the iPhone 6 is concerned. Not happy about the watch though. Also I think the 4.7" screen is just right, the 5.5" would be too bulky....typing this while I am looking at a OnePlus One 5.5" in front of me....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Looked nice in the presentation but then I went to my spreadsheet to see how many times I go the establishments shown in the presentation versus where I really spend my money and it seems like I am going to be carrying my wallet around for a few years more....the difference between tourism versus immigration, sigh....

Well now that Apple is on board with NFC maybe it will finally take off. Then again iPhone is the most stolen phone on the planet....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I actually liked what I saw as far as the iPhone 6 is concerned. Not happy about the watch though. Also I think the 4.7" screen is just right, the 5.5" would be too bulky....typing this while I am looking at a OnePlus One 5.5" in front of me....

I'll be getting an Apple fan point of view tomorrow on things so I'm really curious to see what he thinks. One other guy wants the larger phone. It will be interesting to see them in real life when someone gets one.

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The most overhyped phone,(the second one is Galaxy S series). I saw a picture of journalists(not tech one) waiting in front of the Cupertino campus, with their full camera equipment. Hype, you can't do anything about it.
And the biggest disappointment is smart watch, it looks stupid.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So if I understand you correctly the only balanced review must say at the end that WP should be recommend for someone. I see. I'll leave that there then.

no........i mean that i should be balanced i dont care if its recommended or not but linus wasn't balanced at all

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Doing all the social media I have to do is tiring. Especially LinkedIn. All the endorsing stuff. :/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

iPhone 6 Plus
$849 + tax + case + screen protector for a 64 GB device???? I bet the OPO is looking a lot better

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Wonder how many people are gonna complain about the iPhone 6 pricing? There seemed to be a lot of frustration with the pricing for the Lumia 830....he, he....now everyone can get their "unaffordable flagship":)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720