Yup. I don't want to call them kids...

They finally left. I hope she is on a contraceptive method. I remember those days well, but at least I saved my horny tenancies with the doors were closed and we (the young lady and I) were undisturbed. Never liked being totally grab *** in public...
    Fresh love. Display is part of it. I have to admit to being outwardly affectionate when my wife and I got together, Not probably to the level of the young ones there.

I've noticed that younger people really like to put on a display these days. I do recall things like that when I was younger as well but I've noticed it seems more typical these days.
    03-25-2015 03:34 PM
    He actually has a job and has work to do...not a day job trying to get signal on his smartphone!
    I think Sahib forgets how old we all are sometimes. :P

My phone sits on my desk even and it still gets a crap signal. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-25-2015 03:35 PM
    Fresh love. Display is part of it. I have to admit to being outwardly affectionate when my wife and I got together, Not probably to the level of the young ones there.

I've noticed that younger people really like to put on a display these days. I do recall things like that when I was younger as well but I've noticed it seems more typical these days.
    I suppose you can call it "fresh love". I guess some folks love the PDA. I'm a bit indifferent...I do enough she knows how I feel but I've been with the overly PDA types and it use to grind my gears.

Well, as long as you're giving her what she needs to be satisfied, everything else is gravy.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    03-25-2015 04:51 PM
    You should hold your phone near a window I'm just kidding btw

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    This worked for me a couple of times

Sent by my Honor 6
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-25-2015 05:07 PM
    Man, slogging through this paperwork sucks monkey balls!
    Tell me about it, I still need to finish up my taxes:-((
    03-25-2015 05:29 PM
    Okay off to more meetings for the next three hours....
    03-25-2015 05:30 PM
    Metal building = Faraday cage

Poor signal means it doesn't penetrate it well.

What didn't you get?
    I'm trying to be funny ._. I got all that

03-25-2015 05:51 PM
    I've never played that game to be honest. Highly doubt that Fire29 played it. But the way you presented the statement was a bit too vague regardless.
    Well I tried that's all I can do these days

03-25-2015 05:54 PM
    He actually has a job and has work to do...not a day job trying to get signal on his smartphone!
    Geez I know all that._. Trying to get in a livelier mind set

03-25-2015 05:56 PM
    I am not even going to try and explain to him why we have repeater stations in our building because this guy is just not going to get it...
    >.< why do I even try anymore sometimes I think I'm portrayed as a guy who doesn't know anything ._.

03-25-2015 05:58 PM
    This worked for me a couple of times

Sent by my Honor 6
    See this guy gets it.

03-25-2015 05:59 PM
    Sometimes I think it's already summer here and I'm hopping it doesn't come early

03-25-2015 06:01 PM
    Tell me about it, I still need to finish up my taxes:-((
    That's for maybe tonight no later than next week. Never done mine this late in a long time....

03-25-2015 06:31 PM
    I'm trying to be funny ._. I got all that

I am trying to be serious, why didn't you get that?
    03-25-2015 07:05 PM
    Sometimes I think it's already summer here and I'm hopping it doesn't come early

I don't know about summer, but Easter will be here shortly so that you can go "hopping" around then:-)
    03-25-2015 07:06 PM
    So...a few thoughts on the Z3.

I still like it. I don't get the "two days". Here's what I get one average - 36 hours with 5 hours on screen time -between charges. What I do get is " two nights, which is fine by me. For instance I took the phone off the charger at 7am yesterday and put it on the charger tonight at 9pm. For !e that's good enough. If I really don't push it, I can get "two and a half days". I've gotten 60 hours with 3 hours of on screen time on a single charge before. I'm not kind to my battery as I literally let it run to under 5% before plugging it in. Otherwise, per charge, it is satisfactory for me, as I have this paired with a G watch and when it was simultaneously paired with my smartband too, I'd still get over 30 hours per charge.

Camera is good. I've got to throw away superior auto mode as it can be really hit or miss sometimes, but when it is good, it is very,very good. Once I learn the camera better, I'll use manual mode. Still like the 930's camera better but I'm not usually ashamed of the Z3. I kinda miss the OPO camera for the consistency on the auto mode to literally point and click, but the Z3 does the job.

Music is good. Walkman works great with my G Watch. The sound options are better on the OPO, but if you don't mess with your file formats much, this thing is great to listen music to.

Grabs a signal pretty well, so I don't worry about service. LTE on T-Mobile in my area has always been horse**** as it is a dead spot, but like the OPO and Z Ultra before it, the data speeds are still good.

Love the waterproofing. Cannot stress that enough, as I actually use that feature. On the flip side, this **** is cold as hell to the touch in lower temperatures because of the glass.

Would I recommend this? Yes. What would I buy over this right now? Maybe the Moto Maxx because of the higher battery and wireless charging would make me trade off the microSD slot and waterproofing. Outside of that, nothing else grabs my attention.

03-25-2015 08:53 PM
    So...my thoughts on the 930.

I like it. A little portly, but love the finish. Screen is nice...I've outgrown AMOLED/Clear black OLEDs, but this is still cool. Love the Qi installed.

Camera is great. It was so so running cyan, but Denim is back to reminding me of those awesome shots on the earlier 920 pre cyan software.

Battery is too small. Wished it was a 2600mah. Wish the processor was more power efficient. S800 is decent, but I wished there was a 801 inside instead.

Wished there was a unicorn version. H+ is good, LTE speeds are better.

Music is decent...not to my tastes, but decent enough. Still like the OS, but that's lost some of its personality for the sake of adding missing functionality. SMH.

All in all, a good phone. I don't use it as a daily driver, but if I was more into Window for phones as I was before, this is still a sharp choice.

03-25-2015 09:02 PM
    Looks like it got seriously quiet here. Maybe a good time to get some sleep for me...

sahib lopez likes this.
    03-25-2015 11:00 PM
    Morning guys!
    03-25-2015 11:34 PM
    I am trying to be serious, why didn't you get that?
    I guess there isn't a place left where I can get a few laughs in :/
    03-26-2015 12:04 AM
    I don't know why you guys pick on Sahib all the time, even if its for fun. Seriously I don't. Maybe because I haven't spent enough time on this thread to know that.
    03-26-2015 12:07 AM
    I don't know about summer, but Easter will be here shortly so that you can go "hopping" around then:-)
    ill give you that ..... I do get the chocolate that is on sale :P.... I do remember when I worked in CVS I would be able to take the left over bags after the sale. hehehe good times :3
    03-26-2015 12:07 AM
    I don't know why you guys pick on Sahib all the time, even if its for fun. Seriously I don't. Maybe because I haven't spent enough time on this thread to know that.
    well its easy to pick on me ;) or says the regulars. for me I don't really mind since I don't take it to heart :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-26-2015 12:11 AM
    That's for maybe tonight no later than next week. Never done mine this late in a long time....

Gotta chase down two items tomorrow and then off everything to the CPA.
    03-26-2015 12:12 AM
    ill give you that ..... I do get the chocolate that is on sale .... I do remember when I worked in CVS I would be able to take the left over bags after the sale. hehehe good times :3
    Sahib in a candy aisle....who would have thought.... Nice though.
    03-26-2015 12:15 AM
143,556 ... 42124213421442154216 ...