Man I hate dealing with vendors. :/

Especially ones you really don't want to meet with. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-26-2015 11:46 AM
    So, along with other things going on in my life I hear there's a new run of layoffs coming here. We had one a short while back. This round sounds a bit more serious as there seems to be people who aren't on my project getting hit as well. That's rumours though.... ?

I've heard something along the lines of 15% reduction but I have no idea really. I'm hopefully not affected (you never know) but I really hate going through all this nonsense. I've been through it too many times in the past. They always seem to drag it out as well. I'm hoping (though not holding my breath) that this is the last one. I guess we'll see how the year goes. I might be getting a new job whether I want it or not. :P
    Hmp. These lay offs talk is morbidly depressing.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    03-26-2015 12:06 PM
    Hmp. These lay offs talk is morbidly depressing.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    The industrial side of engineering is pretty bad at the moment. Lots of cuts.

The fake employment numbers that the current government is putting up to show how great the economy is, is just that, fake. My wife is being contacted regularly about redundancy work.

Most jobs have been zero contact or self employment. It's all about making the books look good of course.

I'll be fine. :)
    03-26-2015 12:25 PM
    The shoe cam has been around for a while...
    Sahib must have used it while trolling for muffins at school, hence his high strikeout totals...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-26-2015 01:14 PM
    The industrial side of engineering is pretty bad at the moment. Lots of cuts.

The fake employment numbers that the current government is putting up to show how great the economy is, is just that, fake. My wife is being contacted regularly about redundancy work.

Most jobs have been zero contact or self employment. It's all about making the books look good of course.

I'll be fine. :)
    I know you'll be just fine. Some of the others out there however...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-26-2015 01:15 PM
    I'm off to sleep. Bye guys.
    03-26-2015 01:42 PM
    Having fun learning about 4D visualization techniques and tools.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-26-2015 01:47 PM
    It is what it is. That's life my friend. Uncertainty every day. Get used to the idea.
    ive been used to the that idea for a while now :)
    03-26-2015 02:03 PM
    Sahib must have used it while trolling for muffins at school, hence his high strikeout totals...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    lol me and my strike outs :P
    03-26-2015 02:06 PM
    wow there really any interesting news regarding wp :/ seems a bit boring
    03-26-2015 02:07 PM
    Yep.
    03-26-2015 02:16 PM
    New word for today - venal
    03-26-2015 02:33 PM
    lol me and my strike outs :P
    When you start hitting home runs we don't have material to use...so get to it then...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-26-2015 03:30 PM
    ive been used to the that idea for a while now :)

Really? Get serious, man!
    03-26-2015 04:16 PM
    When you start hitting home runs we don't have material to use...so get to it then...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Or try to have your own contributions rather than meekly responding to every post on the thread.

FWIW, your band girl story was an original contribution. But you can also have a serious conversation about things besides girls and video games....otherwise Lana Del Ray has your generation described aptly well in her song - Video game....
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-26-2015 04:20 PM
    03-26-2015 06:52 PM
    Or try to have your own contributions rather than meekly responding to every post on the thread.

FWIW, your band girl story was an original contribution. But you can also have a serious conversation about things besides girls and video games....otherwise Lana Del Ray has your generation described aptly well in her song - Video game....
    Personally, I want to hear more about positive things, not these swings and misses. Or him kicking himself when he's down. What is Sahib doing to grow? What positive things is he learning in college? When he scores some muffins is nice too, but the other stuff is more important.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-26-2015 07:40 PM
    But is that what you guys want to talk about in here I thought this thread is suppose to be mindless and light?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    03-26-2015 09:37 PM
    But is that what you guys want to talk about in here I thought this thread is suppose to be mindless and light?

That's why I'm here, I do mindless well!

03-26-2015 09:37 PM
    That's why I'm here, I do mindless well!

I do like mindless stuff from time to time :)
    03-26-2015 10:04 PM

if you want mindless... I got bit by a mosquito today..yup they are out and about here
    03-26-2015 10:05 PM

FWIW, your band girl story was an original contribution. But you can also have a serious conversation about things besides girls and video games....otherwisehas your generation described aptly well in her song - Video game....
    im not the talkative type since I know I cant explain anything right. that's why you hardly see me in heated threads
    03-26-2015 10:10 PM
    New word for today - venal
    yes people can be venal ...I like that word and yes I looked I up :)
    worldspy99 and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-26-2015 10:13 PM
    im not the talkative type since I know I cant explain anything right. that's why you hardly see me in heated threads
    Cannot grow cajoes by standing on the sidelines in heated debates...how are you going to learn to explain things better if you do t practice?

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    worldspy99 and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-26-2015 10:13 PM
    Cannot grow cajoes by standing on the sidelines in heated debates...how are you going to learn to explain things better if you do t practice?

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    when I have a presentation or a speech in class I try to understand the info in front of me and then get so I can explain it myself. there are exceptions to that rule. in the forums even if I do know the subject I tend to say out because I might not explain myself well.
    03-26-2015 10:32 PM
143,557 ... 42154216421742184219 ...