The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Gorgeous day here, might wash my car...
    Did it yesterday, but than again, I wash it every Saturday

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1
    03-29-2015 03:10 PM
    Can't sleep. Too much noise from the rain and thunder, also my soar throat isn't helping either.
    03-29-2015 03:12 PM
    Did it yesterday, but than again, I wash it every Saturday

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1
    Washed one yesterday and will wash the second one today.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    03-29-2015 03:41 PM
    Can't sleep. Too much noise from the rain and thunder, also my soar throat isn't helping either.
    Because it is busy "soaring" instead of being "sore"...
    03-29-2015 03:42 PM
    I see...more English class...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Fire 29 and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-29-2015 04:32 PM
    at least this time I wasn't me :D
    03-29-2015 05:47 PM
    I even have a soar throat which is killing me but still I didn't gave up.

Sore throat...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-29-2015 06:38 PM
    I'm not able to sleep and I gotta be up in less than four hours. On the plus side though I'm hopefully getting a nice new joystick today for flying games.
    sahib lopez and Fire 29 like this.
    03-29-2015 09:19 PM
    I'm not able to sleep and I gotta be up in less than four hours. On the plus side though I'm hopefully getting a nice new joystick today for flying games.
    I hope you get that joy stick since those things are fun :D
    03-29-2015 10:32 PM
    Hi again everyone.
    Sent from my Lumia. \_(ツ)_/
    what lumia are you using :P
    03-29-2015 10:33 PM
    another afternoon playing soccer ...a fun way to enjoy my afternoon :)
    03-29-2015 10:33 PM
    Hope you feel better soon! *Hugs*

Awww! Thanks.
    03-29-2015 11:26 PM
    at least this time I wasn't me :D

It happens. I'm not perfect.
    03-29-2015 11:28 PM
    another afternoon playing soccer ...a fun way to enjoy my afternoon :)

You guys won or not?
    03-29-2015 11:30 PM
    if that's 6pm with bad weather I cant imgine how it will be with good weather
    The shot has been cropped, obviously. I purposely took at shot towards the busy section. Oxford and Regent Streets. It's probably one of the busiest intersections on the planet. In the full picture things are thinned out a bit more.

This area is a major shopping district in London. Here you have every brand name you can imagine and all the major stores.

The streets are fairly wide and on a good day they tend to be full to the point you have to squeeze through people. It's not the kind of place to go to if you're in a rush.

I'm often amused when I see people with suitcases on a Saturday trying to rush around doing last minute shopping before leaving. Not the best of ideas. The looks on their faces is often classic.
    sahib lopez, MSFTisMIA and Fire 29 like this.
    03-30-2015 12:09 AM
    You guys won or not?
    we lost 4-6 was a good game though :)
    03-30-2015 12:23 AM
    The shot has been cropped, obviously. I purposely took at shot towards the busy section. Oxford and Regent Streets. It's probably one of the busiest intersections on the planet. In the full picture things are thinned out a bit more.

This area is a major shopping district in London. Here you have every brand name you can imagine and all the major stores.

The streets are fairly wide and on a good day they tend to be full to the point you have to squeeze through people. It's not the kind of place to go to if you're in a rush.

I'm often amused when I see people with suitcases on a Saturday trying to rush around doing last minute shopping before leaving. Not the best of ideas. The looks on their faces is often classic.
    now I know not to do last minute shopping if I end up visiting that place :)
    03-30-2015 12:25 AM

Every brand eh!
    Does it have landa?!!
    LMAO!! 😤
    03-30-2015 12:43 AM
    we lost 4-6 was a good game though :)

Yeah sometimes it happens that even if you lost, you have a good feeling that you gave good performance.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-30-2015 12:45 AM
    Yeah sometimes it happens that even if you lost, you have a good feeling that you gave good performance.
    though I did not like that my defense line wasn't in line since the other team had 4 forwards while we had 3 defenders. w/e will play again next week :D
    Fire 29 likes this.
    03-30-2015 01:01 AM
    well time to bounce... laters all
    03-30-2015 01:01 AM
    though I did not like that my defense line wasn't in line since the other team had 4 forwards while we had 3 defenders. w/e will play again next week :D

When the defense isn't coordinated, it gives you much trouble.
    03-30-2015 01:17 AM
    Every brand eh!
    Does it have landa?!!
    LMAO!!
    Maybe I should clarify a couple of things for you.

First, when I say shopping district, I'm taking fashion, mostly. Clothes, shoes, jewellery, perfume..

Then there are department stores where you can get everything for your home as well. Then there's boutiques for home stuff.

Then there's electronics and tourist shops.

Next keep in mind that some brand names change depending on the region. I know this due to my travels.

When I say brand name I meant international.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 03-30-2015 at 01:46 AM.
    Laura Knotek and worldspy99 like this.
    03-30-2015 01:19 AM
    Can I also join posting pictures of flowers? I played today a bit with lens blur and this is result.
    Attachment 100711

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014
    Lovely flowers!

It's still too cold here for any flowers to bloom.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    03-30-2015 01:23 AM
    Maybe I should clarify a couple of things for you.

First, when I say shopping district, I'm taking fashion, mostly. Clothes, shoes, jewellery, perfume..

Then there are department stores where you can get everything for your home as well. Then there's boutiques for home stuff.

Then there's electronics and tourist shops.

Next keep in mind that some brand names change depending on the region. I know this due to my travels.

So what is Landa and is it local only to India? When I say brand name I meant international.

Can't stop laughing at that last paragraph!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-30-2015 01:23 AM
142,796 ... 42234224422542264227 ...