The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I wonder what will you call me, because I don't even like using 1 yet I am forced to use 2 (XP at work and 7 at home), yeah I could put XP at home and scan half of the planet for my laptop drivers only to revert back to 7 because its something :/
    Well, I'm using Windows 7 and Windows 8. But I think that's pretty much the same. Except one has a useless tablet surface put onto the interface ;-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 01:52 AM
    Yeah what about it?
    It's Linux.
    10-03-2013 01:52 AM
    It's Linux.
    Lol, the only thing I can say now is this
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 01:54 AM
    10-03-2013 01:59 AM
    I feel like I am playing poker here, bigger hand wins.
    The above post is like a "King of Spades"

Here is my Ace of Spades

And also my Ace of Hearts, Idon't know how to play poker but as I posted 2 things, I win!
    I get to eat BP's cake

Last edited by Laura Knotek; 10-03-2013 at 02:02 AM. Reason: fixed link
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 02:01 AM
    I hope Mister La Rue will find his way back here soon. I need his avatar to bring me through the day.

Also, nobody noticed me changing my avatar, or at least nobody commented on it. This time I have a picture taken by a Windows Phone, that should count for something.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 02:10 AM
    I hope Mister La Rue will find his way back here soon. I need his avatar to bring me through the day.

Also, nobody noticed me changing my avatar, or at least nobody commented on it. This time I have a picture taken by a Windows Phone, that should count for something.
    I take a picture of my stapler, I just flip the stapler a bit and take a new picture :s, come on mate upload something snazzy for your avatar, you could be 1 of the users on my random avatar thread.

On another side, how if I steal LaRUE's avatar and post things?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 02:12 AM
    I take a picture of my stapler, I just flip the stapler a bit and take a new picture :s, come on mate upload something snazzy for your avatar, you could be 1 of the users on my random avatar thread.

On another side, how if I steal LaRUE's avatar and post things?
    This was a beautiful picture taken with my 8X. But okay, I took another one.

It wouldn't work, LaRUE is beautiful in his uniqueness and nothing can replace him.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 02:23 AM

How are your bacteria doing?
    10-03-2013 02:24 AM
    This was a beautiful picture taken with my 8X. But okay, I took another one.

It wouldn't work, LaRUE is beautiful in his uniqueness and nothing can replace him.
    I am a lazy bum, but if I make my moves you may start moving away from LaRUE and get a magnetic attraction towards me.

But then I do not wish to be a magnet, I may end up being stuck on a fridge that has not been cleaned for like, 30 years?
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-03-2013 02:25 AM
    How are your bacteria doing?
    I grew some over night, and then didn't use them. So I killed them. And I really thought this is a terrible thing to do. And again I realized I couldn't work with animal models.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 02:26 AM
    I am a lazy bum, but if I make my moves you may start moving away from LaRUE and get a magnetic attraction towards me.

But then I do not wish to be a magnet, I may end up being stuck on a fridge that has not been cleaned for like, 30 years?
    Fascinating. Personally I only gravitate towards cake.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 02:27 AM
    I grew some over night, and then didn't use them. So I killed them. And I really thought this is a terrible thing to do. And again I realized I couldn't work with animal models.
    They will haunt you for your life now, hahah!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 02:27 AM
    They will haunt you for your life now, hahah!
    If I have nightmares of the bacteria I killed, there at least just small dots swimming around in my dream.

It's a beautiful day today. Soon it will get cold and rainy.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 02:34 AM
    Now also Google.com looks like Metro. Not just Google Switzerland anymore. Did they experiment on us Swiss people if we'd like the new design?!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 02:36 AM

I'm happy with my Internet speeds.
    10-03-2013 02:45 AM
    Am I doing something wrong? It always looks for a server, then nothing happens anymore. Also the commercials on this page are just terrible.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 03:04 AM
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/3008761078.png

I hate you now :'(, LOL.
    I never cross 3 MBps.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 03:13 AM
    10-03-2013 03:13 AM
    Morning all.

Interesting discussion last night about helping people - and it would seem N_LaRUE is MIA this morning.

Shame it was my last post before bed had more to add to the discussion.
    10-03-2013 03:15 AM

Not bad for a work network in the UK I suppose
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 03:18 AM
    Please murder me.
    I can download the entire planet in a few days with your connection :(, with mine I need to take 9 re-births and by then the internet would have already grown a gazillion times so it'll be an endless loop.
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-03-2013 03:19 AM

HOLY SH*T - That's like faster than the speed of light.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 03:19 AM
    HOLY SH*T - That's like faster than the speed of light.
    Sherlock Holmes at work, cracks mystries in minutes.

How to fake Speedtest.net results | PazDog's Blog
    [Release] Speedtest Real Fake results. No more photoshop

I can find almost anything in the world, except my underwear which some homeless chap stole a few days ago.
    10-03-2013 03:23 AM
    Sherlock Holmes at work, cracks mystries in minutes.

How to fake Speedtest.net results | PazDog's Blog
    [Release] Speedtest Real Fake results. No more photoshop

I can find almost anything in the world, except my underwear which some homeless chap stole a few days ago.
    I didn't fake it. First of all it's not my style, second I can't install software on my own, so I couldn't even do this fake thing at work ;-)
    10-03-2013 03:26 AM
142,802 ... 421422423424425 ...