The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Too many issues for me it affects my work
    Posted by a Lumia 636
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-31-2015 04:33 AM
    Too many issues for me it affects my work

Posted by a Lumia 636

Maybe you should switch to slow ring.
    03-31-2015 04:35 AM
    My grandmother and my mother always said that stomping about the house and drafts were bad for bread. I never knew differently, but just listened to them.
    That's rather amusing. It's no wonder so many people stopped making bread. It's so easy to make and it seems a lot of discouragement has come from generations before. Part of the problem with cooking as well. We talk about time it takes to cook but the reality is it's not really that difficult to cook something decent in a short period of time.

Anyway, to clear up some of the myths.

- You can do the first rise of bread overnight in a fridge (lots of bread makers do this) heat only makes it happen faster, it is not the reason why it rises.
    - Noise doesn't effect the rise of bread in anyway.
    - After the bread has reached maximum rise in the oven, opening the door won't do anything to it.
    - Making bread is not a long process. It's up to you how quickly you want it done. In most cases you can have it done in in about 2 1/2 hours, Most of that is waiting....
    - The most important part of making bread is making sure the yeast and salt are generally separated when the yeast is added to the mix as salt kills yeast.
    - The second most important part is that the kneading releases the gluten (if using wheat flour) and that the dough is consistent with expected in texture (some doughs can be more wet or dry)

Tip - If you want a crisp crust put a pan filled with water in the bottom of the oven and make sure it's steaming prior to putting the bread in.

The difference in most bread is based on the type of flour used, the yeast and how it's cooked.

If you need a recipe let me know, I have a few books, all in metric of course. If you search for one, get one that uses only 600g (~4.5 cups) of flour that's a good size for a single loaf.
    03-31-2015 05:46 AM
    I'm interested in what MIA has to say about your ability to score or strike out in the fall semester...
    That's easy. Looks like he scores A+ in his proficiency in doing that (striking out)...no extra study or prep work needed.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    03-31-2015 06:05 AM
    Morning folks. Feeling exhausted and my work week starts today.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Fire 29 and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-31-2015 06:50 AM

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Same here. Feeling exhausted.
    03-31-2015 07:02 AM

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    We just started daylight savings. So I'm a bit rough. Wife is sick too so hasn't helped.
    03-31-2015 07:04 AM
    We just started daylight savings. So I'm a bit rough. Wife is sick too so hasn't helped.
    Sorry to hear that on both accounts.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    03-31-2015 07:13 AM
    Took this yesterday going to internship. This is the intersection of Christopher St and 7th ave South, facing downtown... Yes, that is the Freedom Tower in the background, seemingly amongst the clouds.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Attached Thumbnails 41377.jpg  
    03-31-2015 07:15 AM
    I feel like a mix of this song and Peter the Great trying to pull Russia out if the "Dark Ages" back in the day...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Attached Thumbnails 41382.jpg  
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-31-2015 07:19 AM
    Took this yesterday going to internship. This is the intersection of Christopher St and 7th ave South, facing downtown... Yes, that is the Freedom Tower in the background, seemingly amongst the clouds.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Pretty cool
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-31-2015 07:21 AM
    That was me yesterday, no motivation, could have went to sleep on a rock
    03-31-2015 07:22 AM
    Hope everyone that's sick feels better soon!

I woke up today feeling really rough with a bad headache and tired eyes. I'm only just feeling normal now. I'm wondering if its the effect of daylight savings.
    Fire 29 likes this.
    03-31-2015 07:25 AM

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    The picture reminds me how long since I've been to NY. The tower wasn't even started then. Really need to do a road trip in the US at some point.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 03-31-2015 at 09:24 AM.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-31-2015 07:26 AM

I woke up today feeling really rough with a bad headache and tired eyes. I'm only just feeling normal now. I'm wondering if its the effect of daylight savings.
    That's possible.
    03-31-2015 07:27 AM
    That's possible.
    And I thought I was doing well and was ready for it this time.
    03-31-2015 07:28 AM
    That was me yesterday, no motivation, could have went to sleep on a rock

I'm feeling a little like that today but not totally.
    03-31-2015 07:29 AM
    The picture reminds me how long it's been since I've bee to NY. The tower wasn't even stated then. Really need to do a road trip in the US at some point.
    It's still an overpriced, for young singles and more so rich blancos. You're nothing missing anything outside the food.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    03-31-2015 07:30 AM

It's some virus trying to wipe out the human . . . . sanity . . . . not the population.
    03-31-2015 07:32 AM
    It's still an overpriced, for young singles and more so rich blancos. You're nothing missing anything outside the food.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Well food isn't an issue. :P London has everything I could ever want in the way of food choices. London is slowly turning into a tourist/rich person's city. The character is slowly being leached from it. There's still pockets here and there but not many.

It's more the being there than anything else. Just to check it out. Along with other places. :) That's why I travel.
    03-31-2015 07:37 AM
    It's some virus trying to wipe out the human . . . . sanity . . . . not the population.
    Humanity could use a good wiping from 'natural elements'.... just my two cents.

Might get rid of some of the stupid people. Noticed how I said might...
    03-31-2015 07:38 AM
    Well food isn't an issue. :P London has everything I could ever want in the way of food choices. London is slowly turning into a tourist/rich person's city. The character is slowly being leached from it. There's still pockets here and there but not many.

It's more the being there than anything else. Just to check it out. Along with other places. :) That's why I travel.
    I travel the US, but I would love to come to a city like London some day
    03-31-2015 07:40 AM
    Humanity could use a good wiping from 'natural elements'.... just my two cents.

Might get rid of some of the stupid people. Noticed how I said might...

Noticed it.
    You're right. humanity needs a kick in the ***.
    03-31-2015 07:50 AM
    I travel the US, but I would love to come to a city like London some day
    I've traveled quite a bit of the US. Mostly east side. I just started traveling the EU more once I moved to the UK.

London is one of my favourite cities along with Paris.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 03-31-2015 at 08:57 AM.
    SixStringMadness likes this.
    03-31-2015 07:58 AM
    It's very windy. O.o
    Same here, not fun to be outside.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1
    03-31-2015 08:19 AM
142,785 ... 42294230423142324233 ...