Hmm, if you open MS DOS mobile, go to the "windows" directory, and type "type win.com" it shows chapter 3 of "Life of Tycho Brae".
    Septembersrain likes this.
    04-01-2015 08:51 AM
    Took a picture of a picture that was taken in a dark car. LOL

Braces or no braces?
    04-01-2015 09:00 AM
    My favorite and most game changing buy was my 5c. Without that iPhone, I would still only own Android phones. This device caught my eye and had me question my loyalty to only one OS.

From that phone I glided through BB Z10, Q10, Z30, Torch, Bold, Style and Curve. Moved through WP 822, 925, 710, 521 and now a 635. Awaiting the 640.
    Got myself an iPhone 5s (Twice, hated the phone both times), using a 6 which was defective twice. Third times a charm. Awaiting the 6s AND the Apple watch!

I'm anticipating the Note 5. If 4k display rumors are true, I'm excited!

To think, one little blue phone opened up my world.
    I have no regrets except one... That I'm not rich enough to buy more!
    The iPhone 5 Color, or some of us called it - the "5 Cheap", wasn't a bad phone. Apple use overpriced it, as always - especially when. They launched the 8GB model. I would and could get a fruit stand device, but that's an expensive doorstop or rat trapper...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    04-01-2015 09:17 AM
    My favorite and most game changing buy was my 5c. Without that iPhone, I would still only own Android phones. This device caught my eye and had me question my loyalty to only one OS.

From that phone I glided through BB Z10, Q10, Z30, Torch, Bold, Style and Curve. Moved through WP 822, 925, 710, 521 and now a 635. Awaiting the 640.
    Got myself an iPhone 5s (Twice, hated the phone both times), using a 6 which was defective twice. Third times a charm. Awaiting the 6s AND the Apple watch!

I'm anticipating the Note 5. If 4k display rumors are true, I'm excited!

To think, one little blue phone opened up my world.
    I have no regrets except one... That I'm not rich enough to buy more!
    I've seen the latest leaks for the iPhone 6C. Looks interesting. For me, if I buy an iPhone, I'd get the S model instead, to maintain that refined feel if Apple really is repackaging the non-S models into its Color variants going forward.

04-01-2015 09:19 AM
    I always get the s model. Then 4s, now 5s, maybe a 6s.
    Posted by a Lumia 636
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-01-2015 09:56 AM
    Mine was the 16GB, then I got the 32GB variant. I think if it was released in a 64GB with touch ID, I'd drop my 6 in a heartbeat.

I really wish they'd do a 6c. My heart would jump for joy. Seriously.
    They probably will, when the 6S is launched. I think that's Apple's thing now to recycle the hardware like that. The early adaptors will get the non S models, others will get the S variants and the newbies get the Colors.

04-01-2015 10:28 AM
    Damn training was so boring! :/

Ended too early to. :(
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-01-2015 10:34 AM
    Maybe he'll notice her watch first...
    That's what he said!
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and Fire 29 like this.
    04-01-2015 10:39 AM
    Doesn't sound like a fun day. My day isn't fun either. My orthodontist and regular dentist are butting heads over my braces being off. I'm gonna end up back in braces!
    Well that sucks. Don't you have a say in the matter?

I've been in meetings and training lately. It's been fun... really... o.o
    04-01-2015 10:53 AM
    My list of gadgets is way too long from August 2013.....so here are a few impressions....

Lumia 521 - I bought it brand new because I wanted something that would sync with my work email and calendar and at the same time stay sandboxed. I was blown away by its performance because I did not expect it to behave the way it did for the amount of money I paid. A few months back I had bought an Android device for 2.5X the money and the Lumia 521 easily outperformed it. And it introduced me to WP which is still my OS of choice.

Lumia - 810. The silent workhorse. I used this phone for over a year and that is saying a bit too much for someone who otherwise cycles a phones every 3 days on my spare line:-) Enough said!

Lumia 925 - Perhaps the most beautiful WP device built. Ever. Amazing screen, build, design, camera. The battery and processor could have been better. Built in charging should have been mandatory instead of the shell.

I did use 822, 920, 1520, 830 and tried a 930 for a tiny bit as well. I also tried out the 8X and the Ativ S phones. Nothing major to report on either of them. Lumia 635 is what I use as a daily driver and based on its performance I am definitely psyched about the 640/640XL.

On the other side of the fence, I have to agree with MSFTisMIA - the OPO is by far and away the winning device. The only thing it lacked in my opinion was wireless charging. Otherwise there wasn't really anything to complain about especially for the price.

Moto X was a pretty neat device as well but the battery and the camera were definitely pedestrian.

The Nexus 5 improved the Moto X experience in terms of camera performance, but battery life was again very iffy. Though wireless charging did help.

FWIW, I tried LG G2, Sony Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra, Galaxy S4, Moto G as well. I like the Nexus 7 as a tablet and use that on a regular basis for the last 12+ months.

Currently I have the Meizu MX4 Pro and so far I am really liking this device. Again no wireless charging but it has a monstrous 3530mAh battery.

On the dark side I have cycled through 5, 5c, 5S, 6Plus and am happy to report that is definitely not my cup of tea....way too many pokes and swipes to get anything, something done....
    MSFTisMIA and Septembersrain like this.
    04-01-2015 10:56 AM
    Doesn't sound like a fun day. My day isn't fun either. My orthodontist and regular dentist are butting heads over my braces being off. I'm gonna end up back in braces!
    Should post a Vine of them duking it out with each other:-)
    04-01-2015 10:57 AM
    My list of gadgets is way too long from August 2013.....so here are a few impressions....

Lumia 521 - I bought it brand new because I wanted something that would sync with my work email and calendar and at the same time stay sandboxed. I was blown away by its performance because I did not expect it to behave the way it did for the amount of money I paid. A few months back I had bought an Android device for 2.5X the money and the Lumia 521 easily outperformed it. And it introduced me to WP which is still my OS of choice.

Lumia - 810. The silent workhorse. I used this phone for over a year and that is saying a bit too much for someone who otherwise cycles a phones every 3 days on my spare line:-) Enough said!

Lumia 925 - Perhaps the most beautiful WP device built. Ever. Amazing screen, build, design, camera. The battery and processor could have been better. Built in charging should have been mandatory instead of the shell.

I did use 822, 920, 1520, 830 and tried a 930 for a tiny bit as well. I also tried out the 8X and the Ativ S phones. Nothing major to report on either of them. Lumia 635 is what I use as a daily driver and based on its performance I am definitely psyched about the 640/640XL.

On the other side of the fence, I have to agree with MSFTisMIA - the OPO is by far and away the winning device. The only thing it lacked in my opinion was wireless charging. Otherwise there wasn't really anything to complain about especially for the price.

Moto X was a pretty neat device as well but the battery and the camera were definitely pedestrian.

The Nexus 5 improved the Moto X experience in terms of camera performance, but battery life was again very iffy. Though wireless charging did help.

FWIW, I tried LG G2, Sony Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra, Galaxy S4, Moto G as well. I like the Nexus 7 as a tablet and use that on a regular basis for the last 12+ months.

Currently I have the Meizu MX4 Pro and so far I am really liking this device. Again no wireless charging but it has a monstrous 3530mAh battery.

On the dark side I have cycled through 5, 5c, 5S, 6Plus and am happy to report that is definitely not my cup of tea....way too many pokes and swipes to get anything, something done....
    Oh, I should have added the 810. Loved the phone but every time I see Legere I want to club him over the head with one of those. A real shame how they treated it and their version of the 8X. I'll never buy a phone on contract again as long as I have to the option to use a GSM carrier. I'd rather go back to Apple before I do that.

Seriously.

sahib lopez likes this.
    04-01-2015 11:16 AM
    I'm so freakin hyped for Batman Arkham Knight you have no idea. I drew this on me Surface and touched it up and colored it in Adobe Illustrator.
    You must really like bat man to go though all that trouble :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    04-01-2015 11:36 AM
    Take that pollen like a man.
    I'm just kidding.
    I'd live in a freezer if it meant I could escape the allergies

Fire 29 likes this.
    04-01-2015 11:39 AM
    I'm awake! :/
    You don't seem very excited to be awake :p

04-01-2015 11:39 AM
    The apartment across from us got painted and they used the most toxic smelling stuff. That **** should be banned.
    Lol take them to banned thread lol but no really already paint smells bad and of Its worse that's going to suck

04-01-2015 11:44 AM
    Love the new camera on the Lumia...http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...dcc6c975b8.jpg
    Posted by a Lumia 636
    Idk why but I think of the matrix when I see that :p

Fire 29 likes this.
    04-01-2015 11:46 AM
    Idk why but I think of the matrix when I see that :p

Lol
    04-01-2015 11:58 AM
    Duly noted. Since it'll probably be a girl genie so you can send her to Sahib so he can comment on her cute her hair is (since that's all he'll see if she was walking around half naked in his room).

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Ha ...hahaha very funny /s I make one comment about a watch

04-01-2015 12:01 PM
    Another blustery day here. No office April fools day shenanigans unfortunately. Boring.
    Aqwwww no fun today

04-01-2015 12:02 PM

Yes and in a long list of silly comments it's ranks up there.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-01-2015 12:03 PM
    Oh, I should have added the 810. Loved the phone but every time I see Legere I want to club him over the head with one of those. A real shame how they treated it and their version of the 8X. I'll never buy a phone on contract again as long as I have to the option to use a GSM carrier. I'd rather go back to Apple before I do that.

Seriously.

My all time favorite device is still the 810 and since it might get win 10 I'll use it even more .

04-01-2015 12:04 PM
    Yes and in a long list of silly comments it's ranks up there.
    Stupid watch lol I had to say watch

04-01-2015 12:04 PM
    Stupid watch lol I had to say watch

You should had said something which was actually part of the girl.
    04-01-2015 12:07 PM

I think I'm the only one holding back but for how long.
    04-01-2015 12:08 PM
143,631 ... 42334234423542364237 ...