WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Am I the only one who noticed that no one here is single OS device? We all have WP and something else to go with it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Am I the only one who noticed that no one here is single OS device? We all have WP and something else to go with it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

Some people have WP only, but most folks here have WP + something because WP alone doesn't cover all the bases in its current form.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

:p lol I have the opposite feeling ... The keyboard still sucks , more apps that I can't take off. Apps ask for location every single time. Well there is a lot that iOS 8 that i think iOS 7 did better ;) that's just me

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

At least I got all the apps ;)

Anyways, I like the new Apple keyboard. Besides, swiftkey is on here. :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

like weather , stocks , health, tips and ibooks.... I don't needs them and why do I need tips ? stuff like that

I like all those apps but iBooks and tips. I'm with you on that. However, that's not a reason to skip out on an iPhone, as you can put those Ina folder so you will never see it nor open it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like all those apps but iBooks and tips. I'm with you on that. However, that's not a reason to skip out on an iPhone, as you can put those Ina folder so you will never see it nor open it.

the apps aren't bad....just kinda lame to a person who might not use them and just taking room. in wp I can remove bing weather and download another app if I wanted too :)..... its stuff like that that kinda bothers me :/ with ios

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

the apps aren't bad....just kinda lame to a person who might not use them and just taking room. in wp I can remove bing weather and download another app if I wanted too :)..... its stuff like that that kinda bothers me :/ with ios

But bing weather has ads. :-/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos