Got a blue M7 coming. Ordered it from that fire sale link posted on Android Central. That seller had nearly 600 of them as unlocked refurbished and all were sold out. I loved the Black M7 paint job sprint/at&t got, and it looks like sprint got the black again for the M9.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    Do the Dot View cases work on the M7? That's something I think is nice on the M8.

I've never seen any HTC One devices in blue or black. All of them I've seen have been silver. I think blue or black would look nice.
    04-11-2015 10:23 PM
    sounds like it was a very chill Saturday day for you
    Nope. I was still had work today - which was slow enough to allow me to work on some school assignments in my office during the afternoon.

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    04-11-2015 10:24 PM
    Cool! I'm not familiar with the One M7, just the One M8 and M9.

Who makes the G Watch? It that from Samsung? I really haven't kept up on the smartwatches.

Enjoy your visit with your friend, and please share some pictures if you get a chance.
    The M7 was the original metal (70%) phone from HTC. Some still say it was the best of the One series design wise. LG makes the G Watch. It and the Gear Live were the first Wear watches launched last summer. I got mine for $100 from Verizon during the black Friday sale - you can still get a new one at that price.

I'm upgrading to the Sony Smart watch 3 and my friend will get my G Watch. Verizon has it on sale for 20% off online so I'll snag it for $200.

Laura, since you're a pocket watch kinda gal, someone made a Moto 360 into a pocket watch by using 3D printers for the handles to secure the 360's screen to an old school pocket watch chain. It was posted on either Connectedly or Android Central earlier in the year. It looked so fly...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2015 10:29 PM
    Nope. I was still had work today - which was slow enough to allow me to work on some school assignments in my office during the afternoon.

ah the way I heard it in my head it sounded like a chill day :P but it is the little things like ices which makes busy days enjoyable
    04-11-2015 10:32 PM
    Do the Dot View cases work on the M7? That's something I think is nice on the M8.

I've never seen any HTC One devices in blue or black. All of them I've seen have been silver. I think blue or black would look nice.
    I think the dot view cases started from the M8. My coworker has a M7 in blue on Verizon. She owned a 8X and upgraded to the M7, since she is an HTC woman. She still loves her 8X, especially since I out Here maps on it for her...she's quick to pull it out as a GPS.

I'll post pictures when I get my m7.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    Laura, since you're a pocket watch kinda gal, someone made a Moto 360 into a pocket watch by using 3D printers for the handles to secure the 360's screen to an old school pocket watch chain. It was posted on either Connectedly or Android Central earlier in the year. It looked so fly...
    I saw that! I even commented that it's something I'd want in the article comments.

AT&T ran an ad on the radio for a free Moto 360 watch with the purchase of a Moto X phone. I just got my 2013 Moto X, though, so I'm not getting a 2014 Moto X. I might get the next Moto X that is released, though, since I really like the one I have.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    I think the dot view cases started from the M8. My coworker has a M7 in blue on Verizon. She owned a 8X and upgraded to the M7, since she is an HTC woman. She still loves her 8X, especially since I out Here maps on it for her...she's quick to pull it out as a GPS.

I'll post pictures when I get my m7.

Someone asked me about Here Maps on Moto X in my thread on Android Central, so I tried it today. Yes, it works great on Android too. I've always liked Here Maps, even on old Symbian.
    N_LaRUE and azcruz like this.
    04-11-2015 10:35 PM
    you know when you say Hispanic I cant help but think if those are the same guys that go around with their carts( Hispanics) that sell icees , chicarones , corn and ice cream.
    Yes, you're correct. He is one of those, but what he does is just parks his iced cart quietly at the front entrance of Newark Penn Station. A pleasant guy, doesn't bother anyone and has a nice smile. So I try to give him some business by buying at least one medium iced weekly during the warmer months.

04-11-2015 10:36 PM
    man I would like to put update 2 on my 830 but I know it would make me go to win 10 and I do not want that :P
    I'm glad the 930 cannot get WP 10 via preview. So I was able to add 8.1.2 worry free.

04-11-2015 10:37 PM
    I saw that! I even commented that it's something I'd want in the article comments.

AT&T ran an ad on the radio for a free Moto 360 watch with the purchase of a Moto X phone. I just got my 2013 Moto X, though, so I'm not getting a 2014 Moto X. I might get the next Moto X that is released, though, since I really like the one I have.
    I like the 360. I really do. You can get one now via amazon or best buy for now for $180. Moto dropped the price before the Apple watch hits the streets in a few days. My only issue with it are - the battery life sucks, and then position of the ambient light sensor really killed the screen on look of the watch. If you can live with those, it is a very good buy. The Asus Zen watch is a better alternative for $200 if you like the square faced looks and is a bit more unisex and would looks good on a lady's wrist.

I wanted a spare Android device that can back up my Z3. I was debating between the 2013 moto x and the M7. If I could have gotten a developer edition moto X, I'd have bought that instead. I almost bought a custom moto x. Loved how the bamboo looks on that phone.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2015 10:44 PM
    Yes, you're correct. He is one of those, but what he does is just parks his iced cart quietly at the front entrance of Newark Penn Station. A pleasant guy, doesn't bother anyone and has a nice smile. So I try to give him some business by buying at least one medium iced weekly during the warmer months.

huh I would of never guessed they are over there too good stuff. the ones in the town I live in they are all nice . I do feel bad for them who have to walk around their blocks in the hot summer days
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2015 10:48 PM

I wanted to like the 2014 moto x. But it felt bigger than my z3 and was harder to hold, the AMOLED display was too over saturated for my taste and they put a small *** battery in there.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2015 10:52 PM
    huh I would of never guessed they are over there too good stuff. the ones in the town I live in they are all nice . I do feel bad for them who have to walk around their blocks in the hot summer days
    They work hard here too, just like with any other type of job. That's why I try not to be nasty with food service and retail people...they were very demanding jobs so ****ting on them isn't good karma.

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-11-2015 10:55 PM
    I must say that the 930 charges really fast with Qi. I've seen it charge in 2 hours in my Vu Tilt. The charger turnarounds have gotten better with each update. A pity the small battery on this thing and the lack of t-mo LTE really killed it for me.

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    04-11-2015 11:00 PM

Most of the street vendors and food truck people here are nice and not pushy.
    04-11-2015 11:04 PM
    I wanted to like the 2014 moto x. But it felt bigger than my z3 and was harder to hold, the AMOLED display was too over saturated for my taste and they put a small *** battery in there.

One of the ambassadors on Android Central uses his 2013 model more than his 2014 model, since he prefers the smaller size.
    04-11-2015 11:05 PM
    Someone asked me about Here Maps on Moto X in my thread on Android Central, so I tried it today. Yes, it works great on Android too. I've always liked Here Maps, even on old Symbian.
    I like here maps on Android. I still use google maps because it has better mass transit integration, but the first thing I did on my Z3 and the One plus one before it was to download the tri-state area for offline usage.

I still prefer here maps + here transit on WP over google maps on Android.

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-11-2015 11:06 PM
    I like here maps on Android. I still use google maps because it has better mass transit integration, but the first thing I did on my Z3 and the One plus one before it was to download the tri-state area for offline usage.

I still prefer here maps + here transit on WP over google maps on Android.

Offline map usage is my favorite feature of Here Maps.
    MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    04-11-2015 11:09 PM
    Same here I like the offline ability . Such a convenient thing to have when their is no signal

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    04-11-2015 11:25 PM
    Most of the street vendors and food truck people here are nice and not pushy.
    Some are very nice here in the tri-state. I'm just a big fan of good service and tip accordingly.

Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-11-2015 11:25 PM
    I do like that in win10 for phones or pulls the pictures from my one drive and shows them in my photos place and it doesn't take much room at all . I dig that a lot

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    Laura Knotek and Fire 29 like this.
    04-11-2015 11:26 PM
    Some are very nice here in the tri-state. I'm just a big fan of good service and tip accordingly.

Me too wrt tipping. That goes for any people in the service professions: food service, valet, barber/stylist, hotel service, bartender.
    MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    04-11-2015 11:27 PM
    One of the ambassadors on Android Central uses his 2013 model more than his 2014 model, since he prefers the smaller size.
    I really liked the 2013 model. I was willing to forgive the so-so camera but the bad battery life wasn't my cup of tea. I loved the radios on that thing as moto is known for that so receiving calls and pulling down bars in lower signal areas was a breeze. The size to screen ratio was fabulous too and the feel in hand was great.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2015 11:33 PM
    Me too wrt tipping. That goes for any people in the service professions: food service, valet, barber/stylist, hotel service, bartender.
    Agreed.

Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-11-2015 11:39 PM
    I really liked the 2013 model. I was willing to forgive the so-so camera but the bad battery life wasn't my cup of tea. I loved the radios on that thing as moto is known for that so receiving calls and pulling down bars in lower signal areas was a breeze. The size to screen ratio was fabulous too and the feel in hand was great.

The battery is better than what I got on my 920. Call quality is the best I've had with any mobile phone so far; it's even better than BlackBerry, which was really good.

The camera isn't great, but I've had worse.

Here are some pictures I took with the Moto X.
    img_20150402_181243449_hdr.jpg

img_20150401_161214952.jpg
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    04-11-2015 11:58 PM
143,556 ... 42484249425042514252 ...