WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You make it sound easy :p I would probably mess up it I were to try that

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It is easy. Find a recipe to follow. (like this one - http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/7568/classic-white-loaf) You mix it in a bowl. Get a hand mixer with dough hooks and mix until the dough is elastic. Then using your hands make it into a ball. Flour the bowl and put the ball of dough in there, sprinkle lightly with flour. Cover with cling film/plastic wrap. Put aside in a warm place if you want to rise quickly (1hr) or put aside overnight. Length of time is up to you.

Once it's risen and you're happy with the results, place in a bread pan or two or mold by hand. Cover and let it rise for about 1hr. Put in a hot over for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.

You now have bread.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's my issue at this moment. I want this form factor but there's nothing out that I want.

I did look at the LG G3 the other day. It's a nice looking phone. Very light and nice design.

The only thing that fits me so far is the Z3 Compact in this bracket. If the tests are any indication, it checks off all my daily driver requirements:

Pocketability, Good battery life, good app selection, good memory, serviceable camera (all in that order). Funny enough, my N5 has almost all of these covered - except for the battery life, which is a huge deal for me. Yes, I understand that they make these smart phones to get used, but this is still unacceptable that I have to fight to get through a day with mixed usage for me.

I'll probably walk into a store to play with the iPhone 6. I've seen it a few times on the train already. I'm sure it is nice and while it rests in the bracket that I want, I doubt I'll buy one.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Tired. Off to the internship (took a day off from work to do school work but decided to go intern instead).

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So my friend wanted my help to talk to this one cute girl I know little about( shea my friends friend ) so we develop a plan for him to sit.next to her . That plan failed :p oh well next time
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is easy. Find a recipe to follow. (like this one - http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/7568/classic-white-loaf) You mix it in a bowl. Get a hand mixer with dough hooks and mix until the dough is elastic. Then using your hands make it into a ball. Flour the bowl and put the ball of dough in there, sprinkle lightly with flour. Cover with cling film/plastic wrap. Put aside in a warm place if you want to rise quickly (1hr) or put aside overnight. Length of time is up to you.

Once it's risen and you're happy with the results, place in a bread pan or two or mold by hand. Cover and let it rise for about 1hr. Put in a hot over for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.

You now have bread.

I should put it in my bucket list . Though I wonder how much different it would be if I were to set it to one hr instead of the whole day

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

And I crossed 1k posts barrier and didn't even notice. I actually use only Tapatalk on all devices, phone, tablet and PC.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my friend wanted my help to talk to this one cute girl I know little about( shea my friends friend ) so we develop a plan for him to sit.next to her . That plan failed :p oh well next time
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

That was a fail from the get go...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I should put it in my bucket list . Though I wonder how much different it would be if I were to set it to one hr instead of the whole day

The longer bread proves for the more minerals and nutrient value it gains. It also becomes softer and lighter. Of course I'm referring to white loaf here not a dense flour loaf.

Any good bakery raises it's dough for as long as possible. The longer the better.

Sad that is a bucket list item...

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The longer bread proves for the more minerals and nutrient value it gains. It also becomes softer and lighter. Of course I'm referring to white loaf here not a dense flour loaf.

Any good bakery raises it's dough for as long as possible. The longer the better.

Sad that is a bucket list item...

I'm not so very good at baking 😌.my sisters dont let me bake anyways.
Anyways that's interesting . The more its outside raising the better ......huh

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not so very good at baking 😌.my sisters dont let me bake anyways.

Anyways that's interesting . The more its outside raising the better ......huh

You really can mess up making bread unless you rush it.

What do you mean outside?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You really can mess up making bread unless you rush it.

What do you mean outside?

I wouldn't rush it but my sisters would be telling me to hurry up :p

Ops auto correct. I meant to say was the more its outside covered letting it sit the better it is

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss