Please explain this statement. I didn't get you....

Your evolution path has resulted in you not understanding something this simple....profound indeed!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-13-2015 10:33 AM
    Your evolution path has resulted in you not understanding something this simple....profound indeed!
    Well there's lots to say why people have difficulty with evolution but most of it comes down to the idea of own self importance, our egos.

I find nothing more grounding than the knowledge I have ancestors that reach back 4 billion years. That I am part of nature not separate from it. That everything on this planet is related to some extent. That's pretty awesome if you ask me.
    04-13-2015 10:39 AM
    Well there's lots to say why people have difficulty with evolution but most of it comes down to the idea of own self importance, our egos.

I find nothing more grounding than the knowledge I have ancestors that reach back 4 billion years. That I am part of nature not separate from it. That everything on this planet is related to some extent. That's pretty awesome if you ask me.
    But keep in mind religious beliefs...
    (I'll stop there to prevent flame wars.)
    04-13-2015 10:49 AM
    But keep in mind religious beliefs...
    (I'll stop there to prevent flame wars.)
    That's more or less what I said if you read what I said correctly... think about it... I was just being more general with my terminology.

I try to avoid that discussion but it is 100% true that beliefs are what stops some people from wanting to understand evolution along with climate change or any science that makes them uncomfortable...
    azcruz likes this.
    04-13-2015 10:53 AM
    Cool 😎.

Thanks.
    04-13-2015 12:50 PM
    Thanks.
    Looks like a "tour the world" montage, bit still good.
    Fire 29 likes this.
    04-13-2015 01:15 PM
    Saved Ice?

How much storage does it require to be saved? 😤

Everyone likes to save ice I mean look at the east coast 😁
    04-13-2015 01:15 PM
    That's more or less what I said if you read what I said correctly... think about it... I was just being more general with my terminology.

I try to avoid that discussion but it is 100% true that beliefs are what stops some people from wanting to understand evolution along with climate change or any science that makes them uncomfortable...
    Climate change is still a problem. If someone disagrees, they need really good proof.
    04-13-2015 01:16 PM
    So many posts about W10... sigh... I was expecting that. Too many people wanting updates which aren't really updates screwing their phones over and getting upset. :P Oh well.

The amusing part is that they blame msft for unfinished OS 😁
    04-13-2015 01:18 PM
    Morning everyone... Off to colder climes today morning. In and out over the next 8 days with about 9K of flying around...

That's alot of flying o.o make sure you save the ice you find 😜
    04-13-2015 01:19 PM
    See even the new guy is now a regular at cracking jokes on Sahib..

Well I hit rock bottom maybe sahib will catch a break 😉
    04-13-2015 01:21 PM
    He just makes it so easy.

Its a talent I have even if I don't want it 😉
    Fire 29 likes this.
    04-13-2015 01:22 PM
    I did take a picture after devouring the tangerine flavor...

Oh yeah I remembered that last Saturday 7-up was giving unlimited slushy if you brought your own cup :p imagine all the brain freezes 😎
    Fire 29 likes this.
    04-13-2015 01:24 PM

Climate change is real ! I found it funny when a person argued that climate change isn't real because the east coast was colder than normal therefore it wasn't real smh
    04-13-2015 01:27 PM
    Well I hit rock bottom maybe sahib will catch a break 😉

Irony is that there is no such thing as rock bottom with you...just like the oil companies you find a way to dig deeper and continue to amaze us😆
    Fire 29 likes this.
    04-13-2015 02:08 PM
    Climate change is still a problem. If someone disagrees, they need really good proof.

By the time "good proof" rolls into town, the town will have drowned!
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    04-13-2015 02:09 PM
    Half that statement is correct. Yes it is a problem.

Unfortunately, many people are too comfortable with their lifestyles that they can't accept reality.

I've said this before. Science is science and it works.
    04-13-2015 02:23 PM
    Irony is that there is no such thing as rock bottom with you...just like the oil companies you find a way to dig deeper and continue to amaze us
    man if only I could monetize that I would be rich :P
    Fire 29 likes this.
    04-13-2015 03:49 PM
    man if only I could monetize that I would be rich :P

MIA and I will be taking bets on that and probably make more money than you would in terms of your ability to monetize your skills😎
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-13-2015 05:12 PM
    In La Crosse, WI for the night. A very decent low light picture from the Lumia 635.
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20150413_20_27_54_pro.jpg  
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    04-13-2015 08:33 PM
    MIA and I will be taking bets on that and probably make more money than you would in terms of your ability to monetize your skills
    I like to think you two wouldn't take that bet;)
    04-13-2015 10:02 PM
    In La Crosse, WI for the night. A very decent low light picture from the Lumia 635.
    not bad :D for a 99$ phone
    04-13-2015 10:03 PM
    Just back from US and start class.

Damn I didn't slept last night? Or noon whatever it is and really sleepy during class

Oh I can't remember about those qwery that sql server made me nuts
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    04-14-2015 12:33 AM
    So I played a little with W10. Not bad in general. It's not crashing on me anymore. After wiping it clean and starting fresh. It is slow loading everything though. Real slow.

There are some things I like though. :)
    Fire 29 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-14-2015 12:55 AM
    So I played a little with W10. Not bad in general. It's not crashing on me anymore. After wiping it clean and starting fresh. It is slow loading everything though. Real slow.

There are some things I like though. :)
    I was in just for the new stuff, i.e., Outlook, Outlook Calendar, Clock, etc. The clock is ugly as hell and no match to the clock of EMUI 3. Too early for me to continue using it, I'm now happy back to 8.1 Update 2 on my 636.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-14-2015 01:04 AM
143,631 ... 42534254425542564257 ...