WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

He still has more than 24k posts, you have around 5k. I don't even have a k posts...😁
You are relatively new here, this is an on going joke between Sahib and the rest of us who know that we will never overtake him in total post count☺

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

You are relatively new here, this is an on going joke between Sahib and the rest of us who know that we will never overtake him in total post count☺

Well I could, but that'll take a lot of time. I am not new to wpcentral, have been on wpc for around 3 years, I just joined very late

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

India, in the rest of the world there are only 2 seasons, here there are three. Summer, winter & rainy

Um, you have that a bit wrong.

Most places have four - spring, summer, autumn and winter
India and probaly a couple of other places have three
Some only have two, rain and no rain.

Not sure if desert classifies as one.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I knew someone would come up with autumn or spring. Actually they are for a very short period of time, hence most of them don't consider them as seasons, here its between summer & rainy, & between rainy & winter

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

What I just wanted to write. Most of the Europe and USA+ Canada (the populated part of it at least) have 4. It is however much different on the east.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I knew someone would come up with autumn or spring. Actually they are for a very short period of time, hence most of them don't consider them as seasons, here its between summer & rainy, & between rainy & winter
How is Europe and USA + Canada not lot of people? And the summer here is just as long as autumn or spring. The winter could be shorter or longer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Depends where you're from.

In Canada, for example, winter can seem very long and the other seasons can seem short.

Here in the UK our weather is rather mild all year round with the winter being cold but not freezing. We get cold spells any time of year.

In parts of Australia it's hot for most of the year with winter feeling very short.

Most 'seasons' are broken up into 3 month bits but it's all relative to where you live. In some place they don't really have 'seasons' as such.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Summer seems longer in Cali :eek:

I just noticed that sometimes I make it seem that Cali is its own country :p

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)