you know I wasn't expecting mexico to lose to the US in the friendly soccer match then again Mexico didn't have its starting line up. a win is a win either way
    04-15-2015 11:24 PM
    Upgraded on both flights tomorrow, woot! I'm off to bed now on that good note☺
    04-15-2015 11:31 PM
    Sup gang.. Still rockin the Win10 TP on my 1520. Haven't had any real issues. Receiving calls and texts as usual. Both browsers work fine (Spartan and IE), the WC app, maps, Outlook email for all my email accounts. Lumia Camera 5 works great as always... Oh and I've been sending in a ton of feedback and suggestions; which is the point of this whole thing to begin with....
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and Fire 29 like this.
    04-15-2015 11:36 PM
    So how do you like it so far? I'm still on KK by choice.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    I'm still using that theme you told me about so things aren't too different on the main screen. It's only when you start going into settings and other things that you run into lollipop.

I'm used to that thanks to my Nexus 7.

So far, no complaints though.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    04-15-2015 11:56 PM
    Sup gang.. Still rockin the Win10 TP on my 1520. Haven't had any real issues. Receiving calls and texts as usual. Both browsers work fine (Spartan and IE), the WC app, maps, Outlook email for all my email accounts. Lumia Camera 5 works great as always... Oh and I've been sending in a ton of feedback and suggestions; which is the point of this whole thing to begin with....
    idk how you do it the one thing that bugged me when testing out the apps was the calendar and email app. the hamburger menu made me miss the old email and calendar apps.
    04-16-2015 12:07 AM
    I did do some minor tweaking of my Nexus 7 using Nova Launcher.
    04-16-2015 12:08 AM
    I'm still using that theme you told me about so things aren't too different on the main screen. It's only when you start going into settings and other things that you run into lollipop.

I was going to say something but I forgot what it was ._. dang I hate that feeling
    04-16-2015 12:09 AM
    I did do some minor tweaking of my Nexus 7 using Nova Launcher.
    I'm running vanilla on the Nexus.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-16-2015 12:10 AM
    I'm running vanilla on the Nexus.
    I could always get rid of Nova Launcher if I dislike it. I added it a week ago. The main reason I like it is because I can add more apps to folders without the size restrictions. I pretty much have the same layout on my Moto X and Nexus 7, so I know where all my apps are located. The number of apps in a folder isn't an issue on a tablet, but it is on a phone, due to the size of the screen compared to that of a tablet.
    04-16-2015 12:15 AM
    So I picked up a Microsoft Band yesterday. Absolutely loving it. GG Microsoft.
    sinime, sahib lopez and azcruz like this.
    04-16-2015 03:49 AM
    So I picked up a Microsoft Band yesterday. Absolutely loving it. GG Microsoft.
    I think I'll wait for the next revision. If I ever decide to get a wearable. I'm thinking more watch than fitness band though.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-16-2015 04:57 AM

OK. I'm still holding off on it.

04-16-2015 08:12 AM
    I could always get rid of Nova Launcher if I dislike it. I added it a week ago. The main reason I like it is because I can add more apps to folders without the size restrictions. I pretty much have the same layout on my Moto X and Nexus 7, so I know where all my apps are located. The number of apps in a folder isn't an issue on a tablet, but it is on a phone, due to the size of the screen compared to that of a tablet.
    There are many of launchers out there as options. Nova is baked in on the ROM I'm using on my N7, but I installed the Sony launcher too. I like the Nokia Z launcher but think it is a better fit for me with a smaller device.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-16-2015 08:14 AM
    Morning folks.

This end of semester is killer.

I picked up a blue M7. Always liked the phone and HTC and I'm reminded of why they have a long history of making ALMOST great products. My issue is that the phone was listed as unlocked when it is still locked to AT&T. Once I unlock it, I'll GPE it and then try out this Sense 7 port along with the Z launcher and the Sony launcher.

Now I just need to spring a Z3 tablet and get a SWR50 and then my upgrades are complete...

sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-16-2015 08:17 AM
    OK. I'm still holding off on it.

Probably not a bad idea. I still don't have many complaints but I think my battery is draining a touch faster. It could have something to do with some apps though. Need to sort that out.

That's probably the one thing I miss on WP (I may be available but I'm not sure) and that's turning off background tasks.

I am liking the apps to SD card though. :)
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-16-2015 08:41 AM
    Probably not a bad idea. I still don't have many complaints but I think my battery is draining a touch faster. It could have something to do with some apps though. Need to sort that out.

That's probably the one thing I miss on WP (I may be available but I'm not sure) and that's turning off background tasks.

Speaking of battery life my 635 does way better than my buddy's 2014 Moto X.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-16-2015 09:21 AM
    I don't think I like the idea of owning anything that has google all over it. im not saying I don't like android I probably would like it but anything that google touches makes me look else where

I don't avoid Android or google like that but I'm loyal to Microsoft/Windows phone.
    04-16-2015 10:12 AM
    http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...rike039-on-ios

Microsoft will always be...... Microsoft.
    04-16-2015 10:16 AM
    I went to a lot of places today. Exhausted but still hungry for more . . . which reminds me, I'm hungry.
    04-16-2015 10:21 AM
    Speaking of battery life my 635 does way better than my buddy's 2014 Moto X.
    I think the moto x has better battery life than Sahib's swing and miss percentages, but barely...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-16-2015 10:30 AM

There are some tweaks in KK I like that are missing from lollipop so far. I'll wait to see what Sony does with 5.1 first before I take the plunge on my Z3. If I get a Z3 tab, that I'll update simply for the apps to SD option.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-16-2015 10:31 AM
    Bloody meetings are so draining. :/

Almost home time and the weekend. :)
    Fire 29 likes this.
    04-16-2015 10:50 AM
    Bloody meetings are so draining. :/

Almost home time and the weekend. :)
    I wonder if there is such a person who likes meetings :p?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    04-16-2015 11:49 AM
    I think the moto x has better battery life than Sahib's swing and miss percentages, but barely...

I didn't even see that coming ._.

04-16-2015 11:50 AM
    I went to a lot of places today. Exhausted but still hungry for more . . . which reminds me, I'm hungry.
    What are you hungery for then o.o

04-16-2015 11:51 AM
144,469 ... 42584259426042614262 ...