WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wouldn't say that I'm stuck...I just may have to get something else instead. Gonna sleep on it some more.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

My general comment is how this has become more of a tech thread than anything else lately. Rather dull really. It's why I don't post as much in it as I used to.

As for your being stuck, it was meant more of how you need to sort out what your plans are as you stated.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

My general comment is how this has become more of a tech thread than anything else lately. Rather dull really. It's why I don't post as much in it as I used to.

As for your being stuck, it was meant more of how you need to sort out what your plans are as you stated.

Rawr!!!! You don't post much anymore in here? Today is a sad day. You're one of the remaining originals that started posting in this thread!

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

On a side note did you see the newspaper the other day? In it there was an article about a girl who paid ?12k to become like the lady of the night in the bar in the Arnie film total recall :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

On a side note did you see the newspaper the other day? In it there was an article about a girl who paid ?12k to become like the lady of the night in the bar in the Arnie film total recall :)

You should provide a link. :) I didn't see anything about that.

Nice to see you dropping by. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I get you. Tech can be dull to read about at times.

As you can see, I'm posting earlier than I do because I'm at the GF's and my stomach has gotten me up 2 hours earlier than normal. Gonna try to quiet it down so I can sneak in an hour's worth of sleep.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I get you. Tech can be dull to read about at times.

As you can see, I'm posting earlier than I do because I'm at the GF's and my stomach has gotten me up 2 hours earlier than normal. Gonna try to quiet it down so I can sneak in an hour's worth of sleep.

My stomach was keeping me up and getting me up early recently. But not because I was hungry. :/

I had to go to the doctor to get some meds to settle it down. I've been eating yogurt too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well maybe we should inject a bit of life into it :)

Although i think what is missing is BP he was the most random guy ever.

Here is a link I found about the lady with the third boob. Jasmine Tridevil: Woman denies surgery to add third breast is a hoax - Weird News - News - The Independent

Oh yes, I saw that. It's a little weird. Not sure how having three breasts makes you less attractive... :p

I wonder if it's real though and if it is, I hope they catch the plastic surgeon who did it. That seems highly unethical.

Yeah BP was interesting but we're missing Chregu as well and others haven't posted in some time. Like yourself. :p

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Hahaha yeah its cus I don't get reminders about when someone posts or replies to me :S I'm a cheap skate and haven't paid for the app :D So what's new man? I saw your entry for the photo comp that dessert looks good :) I tried entering the motion one but I couldn't figure out how to upload a photo through the app :S

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hahaha yeah its cus I don't get reminders about when someone posts or replies to me :S I'm a cheap skate and haven't paid for the app :D So what's new man? I saw your entry for the photo comp that dessert looks good :) I tried entering the motion one but I couldn't figure out how to upload a photo through the app :S

The app was free for a time at one point. I guess you missed it? I don't really use the app. I use TapTalk on the phone or I use the app on my tablet as the it's way better than the WP one, it allows photos upload. TapTalk lets you upload photos. The WP app doesn't.

I have to make my way back there again. It's been a few months now. When I'm in London I'm usually somewhere new so don't really get around to that area all the time. I haven't made it to their other locations yet.

What's new.

My nephew from Australia will be here in less than two weeks. Him and his wife are coming to stay for a couple of weeks and then we're going to Paris for the weekend. We'll return and they'll continue with a trip through the EU that they're still sorting out. Ah, to be young again. :p

I've had some minor health issues this year but they're mostly sorted now.

I've done a lot of travelling and still have more to do... After Paris we're heading to Barcelona for Christmas. Next year we don't plan to do this much. :p

We've joined an environmental group and I now have a clear understanding of why they do so poorly...

The project I'm on still hasn't had it's final funding decision so we're all still waiting on that which will hopefully come before the end of the year. I'm not concerned. On top of that I hope to get a better pay raise than I did last year but who knows?

We would like to move but we're sort of stuck on what to do. The place we live in is great but it's starting to be detrimental to our health due to lack of sleep.

Other than that, not much. :p

How's life treating you?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

So, after using "tracking protection lists" that WPCentral told me I should use, I'm having a smoother time with the WPCentral site.

Good move, WPC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786