WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah me and the probably thousands of others who had issues with their phones. There were a lot of returns on the L920. I know other phones had issues as well. So not sure what fantasy land you're living in. All manufacturers have bad phones.

Cept Apple because they are awesome /s

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So now people are saying the ones on eBay are prototypes. I think they are trying to scare the ones who bought it .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So now people are saying the ones on eBay are prototypes. I think they are trying to scare the ones who bought it .

Could be a mix of both. You'll know once you see the software and how it runs. I don't think you got a prototype model though, IMO.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_6-review-1141.php

This is why I respect GSMArena's reviews. This was dead on. Well done. All those gripes are reasons why I wouldn't buy an iPhone 6.

I'm surprised at Apple: no custom EQ and no "Clear All" for notifications in the notifications bar? Android has both and WP8.1 at lesst has the clear all feature...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_6-review-1141.php

This is why I respect GSMArena's reviews. This was dead on. Well done. All those gripes are reasons why I wouldn't buy an iPhone 6.

I'm surprised at Apple: no custom EQ and no "Clear All" for notifications in the notifications bar? Android has both and WP8.1 at lesst has the clear all feature...

There are still plenty of isheep who don't mind it. I saw both of the new devices yesterday at the store and I liked the 6 better than the 6+. Of course neither device is getting my money :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Could be a mix of both. You'll know once you see the software and how it runs. I don't think you got a prototype model though, IMO.

that's what im thinking that's it a legit version of wp running denim.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

imagine if they made an ice cream cone that would keep your ice cream from melting ...... o.o !!! that would be amazing and change the way we eat our ice cream

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ok, BMW than :D. ok seriously if you want an Audi A4 wait for new generation which should be out in a year or less (Geneva or Frankfurt Motorshow).
Anyway, I'm going home from party, nothing special though, just some old friends.

A4 was just a thought but an unlikely candidate. We're probably buying a BMW but not sure what model yet. We don't want anything too big as the roads and parking spaces here are narrow.

It will be a few years old. We won't buy new.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:p I think if you were there when a person retired an iPhone because it was bent you would of laughed :p

I don't see the humour as I had to send my phone in within the first month due the the spinning wheels of death. Many others had theirs replaced due to heating issues and bad batteries. I was without it for ten days and they didn't give me a new one because I wasn't on a contact.

At least they got a new phone immediately. So what's so funny about a bent phone? Just because it's Apple?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos