well now you know not too ;)

Yeah. I'm gonna add that to my not-to-do list. 😜
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-25-2015 10:33 PM
    Like?

Like active membrane potential, Gibberellins,Synovial fluid etc.
    04-25-2015 10:35 PM
    what ok that lost me :P
    04-25-2015 11:28 PM
    what ok that lost me :P

It was meant to.😁
    04-25-2015 11:39 PM
    Like pompous, pretentious and salubrious☺
    04-25-2015 11:58 PM
    I'm off to sleep, the Sahib and Fire29 show can go on...
    04-25-2015 11:59 PM
    Like pompous, pretentious and salubrious☺
    what o.O? im really lost here
    04-26-2015 12:17 AM
    you know im lost when I think a song is about the weekend but in reality is about ipadding o.O
    04-26-2015 12:19 AM
    nooo im done with it but not for prime time
    So you're still working on it. You can't have something done but not ready. It's either done or it isn't. :/
    04-26-2015 05:20 AM
    Haha, given the chance, I'd probably end up with 50 laptops. For one person. I've already got 2 laptops for myself. And both are MacBooks. I've also got 2 tablets for one person. DVP11 and HTC Flyer. And I'm sorry, but you're gonna struggle to match me. I bought a computer keyboard that cost me 230...
    I wasn't really trying to match anyone. I could, if I wanted to, buy all kinds of tech but I really don't need it so I don't see the point.

Of the four laptops we have. One will go to charity and the another will be sold. We will keep two. My L920 will go for recycling eventually. We also have a Samsung tablet that I forgot to mention. The Surface is used by my wife for work. I'm contemplating getting a docking station, a monitor and new keyboard.

I don't own a desktop computer and don't see the need as I don't game. I don't own a games console for the same reason.

The only piece of tech I'm currently interested in is the mini stick computers but apparently the new Intel one isn't that great. Which is disappointing. So I'm waiting to see if it gets fixed or if someone brings out something better.

I get stuff that I need and want but like to be practical about it. If I bought 50 laptops if give them to a charity or give them to an organisation that helps people get online. I don't need 50 laptops.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-26-2015 05:33 AM
    That was random I never watched it since it didn't seem interesting ( I was little back when it was on air)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    You would probably like it if you stated watching it.
    04-26-2015 05:34 AM
    you know im lost when I think a song is about the weekend but in reality is about ipadding o.O
    Why am I not surprised?
    04-26-2015 05:35 AM
    I wasn't really trying to match anyone. I could, if I wanted to, buy all kinds of tech but I really don't need it so I don't see the point.

Of the four laptops we have. One will go to charity and the another will be sold. We will keep two. My L920 will go for recycling eventually. We also have a Samsung tablet that I forgot to mention. The Surface is used by my wife for work. I'm contemplating getting a docking station, a monitor and new keyboard.

I don't own a desktop computer and don't see the need as I don't game. I don't own a games console for the same reason.

The only piece of tech I'm currently interested in is the mini stick computers but apparently the new Intel one isn't that great. Which is disappointing. So I'm waiting to see if it gets fixed or if someone brings out something better.

I get stuff that I need and want but like to be practical about it. If I bought 50 laptops if give them to a charity or give them to an organisation that helps people get online. I don't need 50 laptops.
    Yeah. I'm wanting a HoloLens and a PlayStation 4 but that's about it now. Will have to see what wondrous tech awaits me in Japan.
    04-26-2015 08:18 AM

With you it would be more like ipodding😁
    04-26-2015 08:21 AM
    With you it would be more like ipodding😁
    He needs to get on base first and not strike out.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-26-2015 09:04 AM
    Yeah. I'm wanting a HoloLens and a PlayStation 4 but that's about it now. Will have to see what wondrous tech awaits me in Japan.
    They put everything in vending machines there. If you see one that has some focus and confidence, get a few items from it and we'll reimburse you after you ship them to Sahib...

Fire 29 likes this.
    04-26-2015 09:06 AM
    Morning folks. This is my last week of internship for the semester. I'm so tired that it cannot end fast enough.

I'm annoyed with how replaceable the director at the internship made me last monday, but those are the breaks...

04-26-2015 09:08 AM
    I think come Tuesday I'll work on downgrading the Z3 and doing the data transfer from the N7. Playing asphalt 8 and having it hang on me from time to time on the N7 is annoying.

04-26-2015 09:12 AM
    I really have an affinity for dying brands. I wish Nokia had made a unicorn 930. I liked the size of the 1520 but didn't like the audio and the fact that there were no "wear" options to the platform outside of the Band.

On the Android side, I really like the M9 and if I'm were buying a 64-bit phone today, I'd get that. I'm still happy with my Z3 though and won't upgrade that for the M9. Of the One series, the M7 is still to me the nicest. Strange how it has the same sized battery as the Moto X/N5/930 and yet with an older processor I may be able to coax better performance out of it...

04-26-2015 09:18 AM
    Tomorrow is a laundry day and I have not yet sorted through clothes. I'll do that in the morning when I get home from the GF. At least the GF did her laundry. We've got to fix her bed at some point...been too lazy to do it over the past two weeks.

04-26-2015 09:20 AM
    The only thing standing in the way of me and a completed semester is a home test, a short opinion paper and submitting case notes + an evaluating reviewed by my field supervisor. The first two things I'll get done tonight and the others I'll have done hopefully by Tuesday night.

04-26-2015 09:23 AM
    They put everything in vending machines there. If you see one that has some focus and confidence, get a few items from it and we'll reimburse you after you ship them to Sahib...

Yeah, I won't be getting everything from vending machines though. Besides, I've got bigger problems than that!
    04-26-2015 09:29 AM
    Had an interesting conversation with a patient yesterday. It was a one year later talk...it was about a year ago I told him in clinic he was HIV+. We have both come a long way...he is managing his illness very well, and I am a lot more comfortable talking with LGBT community members (he identifies as a gay male) due to my internship. He hasn't been in my office since the diagnosis but is in a healthy space where he admitted he didn't want to go to my office. We talked about that first and went into a lot of of the illness management topics afterwards - from meds management, new stuff on the horizon, general health, condom usage, disclosure to a partner, etc. I could tell he left even more respectful of me as a professional.

People can grow and change for the better when facing challenges. His challenge of managing the illness is obviously different from mine, but my challenge of being comfortable in providing a higher lever of care as a social worker is no slouch either.

Guess this is what makes life interesting. Those who can manage change well enough have an interestingly powerful and largely positive arc. Those who don't...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-26-2015 09:32 AM
    Yeah, I won't be getting everything from vending machines though. Besides, I've got bigger problems than that!
    Better brush up on your Japanese...

04-26-2015 09:33 AM
    Better brush up on your Japanese...

For the job I'm doing, the less Japanese you know, the better! But I'll naturally learn it while I'm over there!
    04-26-2015 10:20 AM
142,845 ... 42764277427842794280 ...